PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Who here recommends a PS tv, I can pick one up on ebay but I already have my ps3 hooked to 1 tv and my ps4 to another.  Is this worth it just to play vita games on tv?

Just an update for everyone who still has not received a shipping confirmation (assuming I'm not the only one left T__________________________________________________________T), they ran out of shipping labels while trying to finish the final run of mailing the final shipment of games out, so if you have not received a shipping confirmation today, you probably won't until tomorrow some time, but probably won't matter much anyways since the post office isn't even opened tomorrow, so expect them to ship out Tuesday.

And with that said,
Are you actually interested in playing the game that badly or are you just impatient for your copy? (Not trying to sound malicious, just wondering.)

Are you actually interested in playing the game that badly or are you just impatient for your copy? (Not trying to sound malicious, just wondering.)
A little bit from column A, and little bit from section 2.

I just like to complain because everyone else is getting a shipping confirmation, and I'm not. :D

e14.gif

Who here recommends a PS tv, I can pick one up on ebay but I already have my ps3 hooked to 1 tv and my ps4 to another. Is this worth it just to play vita games on tv?
I do. Some :vita: games, I don't like playing on the :vita: so I use the PS tv to play them if they're compatible. Very much worth it, imo.

A little bit from column A, and little bit from section 2.

I just like to complain because everyone else is getting a shipping confirmation, and I'm not. :D
If you makes you feel any better, I ordered something on Black Friday of last year from some record label and still haven't gotten the items. I feel the pain.

I bought a used copy of persona golden from gohastings.  It came sealed.. However after further review today, I realized it's in both english and Spanish on the box.  Will it run on my vita? 

Can I get it swapped at the hastings store?

I bought a used copy of persona golden from gohastings. It came sealed.. However after further review today, I realized it's in both english and Spanish on the box. Will it run on my vita?

Can I get it swapped at the hastings store?
Vita is region free so any game will work on it

before I open the game... will this be subbed in spanish?
In Spanish, or French?

Most games have both on there since they're NA, so there will be French on certain cover arts of games, along with in game language selection.

Is it a regular NA ESRB rating logo?

You can typically tell which version of the game you have using that, and I don't believe Spanish versions uses the same rating system.

You are right.  It's is actually french.

Ther ESRB says jejunes Adultes 17+

So was this the French release that someone imported or was it the normal Persona cover variant?

Canada, those moochers.

(French and English spoken there since they can't decide)

One cover, good in all NA.

Edit: yeah I was JUST going to post that link lol. I was searching for the box art, and that link came up.

Publishers used to do a separate one for Canada, but after awhile, it was too redundant, so most of the big publishers just does one cover art to cover both regions.

If any of you need a PS TV, walmart has the Lego game/DS3 controller/8GB mc bundle for $49.99 but its in store only, so YMMV.  Brickseek said my store had 1 or less but there were 4 total including the one I bought.  Item # is 39362121.

So I'm probably super late on this but I randomly checked my GameStop app and I had a B2G1 coupon for pre owned games 20 or less. Used it to get 3 Vita games.
Thanks for the heads up, I got it too. Sucks that the list of vita games for me is pretty low, but I'm sure I'll find some crappy ps4 game to buy

Wish Amazon would do something to ensure Collectors Edition, Retro Games, and any game in a box was shipped properly in a box. NIS did a great job of ensuring their Collectors Editions were safely shipped.
inbetween their incompetent new shipping companies anyway. Best way I have found of getting something shipped in a box is to order an sd card or memory card since they always stupidly pick the largest box they can find for one single little card. I remember the micro sd cards I ordered were loose in the box and got stuck under the flap D:

Who here recommends a PS tv, I can pick one up on ebay but I already have my ps3 hooked to 1 tv and my ps4 to another. Is this worth it just to play vita games on tv?
Main reason to get a vita tv is the ability to use a ps3/4 and such controllers on it on top of the tv hook up though not all games are compatible or look that good when doing so. I got mine for 20$ from best buy and the 16gb card for 20 from amazon last year. I haven't used it much yet though buy my niece has she used it to play tales of hearts r and it looks surprisingly good on the tv.

Went into Game Stop with the buy 2 get 1 coupon and they had EDF 2 marked at $19.99 new. Of course it was gutted. And it didn't ring up that through the regester, but the dude changed the price for me, so ymmv.

Went into Game Stop with the buy 2 get 1 coupon and they had EDF 2 marked at $19.99 new. Of course it was gutted. And it didn't ring up that through the regester, but the dude changed the price for me, so ymmv.
They were on sale a couple weeks back.

Your store probably didn't change the prices back, but worked out for you. ;D

EDF 2 is a very fun game, it starts off a little boring and shallow, but once you get more weapons, you quickly find that each stage requires different weapon combo and strategies. I used the Palewing throughout, which you would need to balance your energy for flying/evading and firing, and it gets very challenging in the later stages of the game. The other infantry types could drive vehicles, don't know if that makes the game easier or not.

I would not pay the full MSRP for the Playstation TV. It's just a bit too pricey for the limited functionality that you get.

That said, if you can find it on sale, I would recommend it at a lower price-point. Playing certain Vita games, as well as classic Playstation games on the PS TV is great. It's also one of the best options you have for playing Playstation, PSP, and Vita games on a big screen. The size of the thing is also a little startling when you first get your hands on it. Everyone I show it to can't believe it's as small as it is. So tiny. It's almost half the size of a standard Vita. So it is exceedingly portable, as far as a set-top box goes.

The one thing holding it back is memory cards. But that's the same primary issue that the Vita itself has. If you have a decent-sized collection of Playstation, PSP, and Vita games digitally on PSN, the Playstation TV is a pretty sure bet. This is especially true if you get one in the $40-$50 range. (as many on these boards have) At that price it is definitely worth it.

Okay thanks.  I'll decide if I go tonight to pick it up... I already have a vita, ps3, ps4 and two tvs, so I don't know if it's worth it just to play vita games on TV.  I already have enough ps3 and ps4 games

Okay thanks. I'll decide if I go tonight to pick it up... I already have a vita, ps3, ps4 and two tvs, so I don't know if it's worth it just to play vita games on TV. I already have enough ps3 and ps4 games
Remote is the other thing to try.
Kind of a hit or miss, but usually streams fine.

Not like it had anything in it to begin with. :lol:

Still no shipping confirmation... T___________________________T

I guess the only upside to this day is that my $16 P4DAN CE from the third party Newegg seller arrived earlier, which was a pleasant surprise since the order was canceled, so technically it's a free P4DAN CE now. :eek:
4cP0Mtt.jpg
That's awesome! They cancelled my order saying it was a damaged shipment or something. Congrats!!

I ended up getting Borderlands 2 during the flash sale, can you transfer saves from another platform (PS3, PS4's Handsome Jack collection, or the Xbox consoles)?

Look at what came today,
Order was never canceled so very surprising thanks to the person who posted it
My order wasn't canceled either, so you give me hope.

I ended up getting Borderlands 2 during the flash sale, can you transfer saves from another platform (PS3, PS4's Handsome Jack collection, or the Xbox consoles)?
You can't transfer saves from Xbox to PS, but you can do transfers within the PS family (the PS3, PS4, Vita "triangle"). It's in the game menu and under Cross-Save.

went to gamestop today and used the buy 2 get 1 free coupon to get these vita games

hatsune miku project diva f 2nd

Tokyo twilight ghost hunter

child of light

man. i just dropped $150 on Retro City Rampage and Ar Nosurge. Both are sealed, but damn......
I had been looking out for Ar Nosurge +, but gave up and purchased it on PSN when it was on sale, same with Senran Kagura. I would have preferred physical, but not worth the time and money to track them down.

I had been looking out for Ar Nosurge +, but gave up and purchased it on PSN when it was on sale, same with Senran Kagura. I would have preferred physical, but not worth the time and money to track them down.
I hear you. I only did it because I'm going for a full US physical release set.

bread's done
Back