PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Aqua blue Vita, it really is gorgeous, thanks to those who recommended it. Now I need to track down a protector for it that hopefully does not destroy its aesthetics. Some sort of clear plastic snap on case like I used to have for my PSP maybe? Any suggestions? This is my first 2000 (not technically mine, since I'm gifting it).

On another note, really enjoying DT2, once I could do enchantments and class change the game opens up a lot more depth. And it is constantly challenging and money is constantly an issue, which in turn motivates the player to explore more.

Well, you don't sound convinced, so it might be better to just hold off for now. Plus, the main purpose of this grip is for remote play with PS4, if you don't care about that, no reason to get it.
Thanks man. I actually signed up for the site but then never got my password from them, so I guess I'll let it go.

I hope my orders don't end up among the cancelled.  I ordered one each of the Vita and PS4 in standard and CD bundle versions.   So far, only the Vita standard has shipped according to my LRG account history.  The others are still marked as "Unfulfilled".

Finally received my Saturday Morning RPG and soundtrack. The soundtrack had a slight crack on the jewel case, but otherwise satisfied with the purchase. I don't think I am going to open the game though and will just get a digital copy to play it. 

I hope my orders don't end up among the cancelled. I ordered one each of the Vita and PS4 in standard and CD bundle versions. So far, only the Vita standard has shipped according to my LRG account history. The others are still marked as "Unfulfilled".
I ordered 2 Vita, one to keep sealed and one to play, and they both got shipped.

Finally received my Saturday Morning RPG and soundtrack. The soundtrack had a slight crack on the jewel case, but otherwise satisfied with the purchase. I don't think I am going to open the game though and will just get a digital copy to play it.
I just bought the digital code for pc for 59 cents and played on the computer

I just bought the digital code for pc for 59 cents and played on the computer
That's a great deal. I am in no rush to play SMRPG and only bought the game because I wanted it for my Vita collection. Definitely interested in playing it when I have some downtime though, but by then it could be free on PS+ or heavily discounted on Flash Sale.

How much is shipping for those vita grips? An eBay seller wants $10 shipping for the thing at $5 more.

I don't know if I REALLY want these things, since it costs about the same as a PS4 controller.
At Play-Asia, the shipping came out to $5.90 for the cheapest (read: slowest). I got it from (Fulfilled by) Amazon for around $41 shipped. Yeah, it's expensive, but I would recommend it mainly for remote play because of the triggers like WingsDJY said. I've tried 3 grips and this one had the best trigger buttons.

Got my Aqua blue Vita, it really is gorgeous, thanks to those who recommended it. Now I need to track down a protector for it that hopefully does not destroy its aesthetics. Some sort of clear plastic snap on case like I used to have for my PSP maybe? Any suggestions? This is my first 2000 (not technically mine, since I'm gifting it).
Your lucky recipient would just need a screen protector IMO. I tried both Hori and tempered glass (recommended to me by this sub) and kept the glass one on my aqua blue.

Hori does have a clear, clamshell case.

protector-case-for-ps-vita-pch2000-clear-329329.2.jpg

is VGP.ca legit/safe?

I've ordered from them before. Because of CAD-USD exchange rates, sometimes their prices are better. And, they have a points program, but I've never ordered enough to take advantage of that.

Is the Kickstarter for Libra of the Vampire Princess for a physical copy? If so how does one get in on it now?
It's all dependent on the backerkit, because they're still a bit away from the physical copy mark, but they're fairly close, so it'll probably get met by then.

Once they open the backerkit you can try to get in by sending the team an email, and they may let you in.

It will still have to meet the mark for the physical copy though, so might want to wait a bit after the backerkit is open, and see how close it'll get to the physical version.

Your other option is to see if you can piggyback on someone else backerkit.

You'll have clearer options once they actually open up the backerkit, so just wait a bit.

Anything good on Rakuten for the vita? I have 9 bucks in points that will expire at the end of the week
My top three pics from the current offerings.:

$ 13.97 - The Wolf Among Us:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/268092791.html?listingid=498636572

$22.62 - Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/final-fantasy-x-and-x-2-remaster-x-disc-x-2-dlc-3-art-cards-nla/261075411.html

$24.35 - Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection/229164563.html

They actually have a pretty good selection of both Vita games and accessories at Rakuten, but some of the items prices are rather crazy due to being market place listings from third-party retailers.

My top three pics from the current offerings.:

$ 13.97 - The Wolf Among Us:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/268092791.html?listingid=498636572

$22.62 - Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/final-fantasy-x-and-x-2-remaster-x-disc-x-2-dlc-3-art-cards-nla/261075411.html

$24.35 - Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection/229164563.html

They actually have a pretty good selection of both Vita games and accessories at Rakuten, but some of the items prices are rather crazy due to being market place listings from third-party retailers.
Thanks for checking... I actually all those games, but I"ll keep looking... letting my 9 dollars expire seems like a waste.

It's lasting longer. Before the last firmware update, it could stay sleeping for like a month. After, less than 24 hours. Now that they said they've "fixed" it, it died somewhere between 3 and 7 days.

My OG and my slim(aqua blue) are both running perfectly now. My original model has been on standby for...shit 2 weeks?
I'm in the same boat, my vita will last a week or more in standby and the usual 6 hours of pure gaming to deplete the battery. It is troubling to hear others having issues, if I was to guess, I'd have to think the manufacturer or battery supplier for different models would have to be at fault.

The only issue I'm having is my vita downloading from queued up games on PSN, but it took over a month for Sony to fix that on the backend between dec-jan when the PS3 just stopped functioning.

I love that Sony has split off Playstation, had their executives become open personable people, but ANYTHING to do with PSN is guarded like a government agency (No body even knows what "maintenance Down Time" Sony is doing on the backend).

I got this black envelope today in the mail. I'm not for sure what it is, but I'm pretty sure a certain someone might flip a few tables and ruin gamestop's next preowned tent sale if I say that I opened the envelope and got something small and blue

Vita R1 Directory has been updated!

http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/collect/index.html

Mailman delivered something this morning. Just in case Squarehard didn't get a certain something in the mail today... security has been beefed up just a teensey-weensey bit. Don't worry Square, I'm sure your copy will arrive soon, if not already. ;)

vita_sleeves.JPG
Ok I'm fairly certain that it should be ok now.

Seriously, I didn't see anything all week for order notification. and their twitter said They may not even send a email...

So I logged into my account and sure enough it is listed as "fulfilled" *Takes DEEP breath* It'll be worth the wait.

Vita R1 Directory has been updated!

http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/collect/index.html

Mailman delivered something this morning. Just in case Squarehard didn't get a certain something in the mail today... security has been beefed up just a teensey-weensey bit. Don't worry Square, I'm sure your copy will arrive soon, if not already. ;)

vita_sleeves.JPG
Nice heat.

What updated? It looks the same as the last version. (Seriously wondering. I use this to track my full set)

Oddworld New and Tasty. They haven't announced the Fifth yet.
I thought they announced Cosmic Star Heroin as the next game, with Oddworld as the one after that.

They have also confirmed (not officially but in some of their forum posts) that Va11-Ha11A or whatever it is called is also coming.

I got this black envelope today in the mail. I'm not for sure what it is, but I'm pretty sure a certain someone might flip a few tables and ruin gamestop's next preowned tent sale if I say that I opened the envelope and got something small and blue
Well then, you should probably stop ordering Smurfs by mail.

I thought they announced Cosmic Star Heroin as the next game, with Oddworld as the one after that.

They have also confirmed (not officially but in some of their forum posts) that Va11-Ha11A or whatever it is called is also coming.
I thought that too. But they only announced Cosmic Star Heroine was coming out but not as the 4th Release. It is coming soon though.

Pretty much:

#1 Breach and Clear

#2 Saturday Morning RPG PS4

#3 Saturday Morning RPG Vita

#4 Oddworld New and Tasty Vita

#? Futuridium: Extended Play Deluxe: Limited Edition

#? Cosmic Star Heroine PS4/Vita

#? VA11-HA11A Vita

If it matters.. Ricedigital now has One Peice Burning Blood & Sword Art Online Hollow Realization up for pre-order..
And they still have GalGun Double Peace PsVita for pre-order.. I dont think that North America will be getting a physical release for Burning Blood and we still have'nt got any more details for GalGun coming over here either..

Still no shipping confirmation... T___________________________T

I guess the only upside to this day is that my $16 P4DAN CE from the third party Newegg seller arrived earlier, which was a pleasant surprise since the order was canceled, so technically it's a free P4DAN CE now. :eek:
Look at what came today,
ctPlkz3.jpg

Order was never canceled so very surprising thanks to the person who posted it
I'm in the club. This arrived today. :grouphug: Hugs all around!

hkvdddy.jpg

Another thank you to the deal poster.

I thought that too. But they only announced Cosmic Star Heroine was coming out but not as the 4th Release. It is coming soon though.

Pretty much:

#1 Breach and Clear

#2 Saturday Morning RPG PS4

#3 Saturday Morning RPG Vita

#4 Oddworld New and Tasty Vita

#? Futuridium: Extended Play Deluxe: Limited Edition

#? Cosmic Star Heroine PS4/Vita

#? VA11-HA11A Vita
But it NEEDS to but the 4th so I can stop salivating at the thought of finally obtaining it. I am running out of clean shirts. :lol:

If it matters.. Ricedigital now has One Peice Burning Blood & Sword Art Online Hollow Realization up for pre-order..
And they still have GalGun Double Peace PsVita for pre-order.. I dont think that North America will be getting a physical release for Burning Blood and we still have'nt got any more details for GalGun coming over here either..
I posted this in the Japenese thread a couple days ago. I don't think I posted it here.
Rice digital has a couple of preorder discount codes

You can use GALPOWER to Save 10% on:

Gal*Gun: Double Peace PS4
Gal*Gun: Double Peace PS Vita
Nitroplus Blasterz PS4
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus PS4
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus PS Vita
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson 3DS
Senran Kagura Burst 3DS

ALSO! Here's a 5% Voucher Code that gets you 5% off ANY of our other pre-orders in store: RICEPRE5
I did some research on Gal*Gun and all I found was that Rice Digital would be the only place to get a physical copy.

bread's done
Back