PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if anyone has ever replaced a vita battery?

Are these legit? Will it work on my Vita slim?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Brand-New-OEM-Battery-SP65M-for-Sony-Playstation-PS-Vita-PCH-1001-1101-U-/111675000181
It's a very easy fix, the vita internals are actually easily accessible and replaceable. I haven't replaced a slim battery but they are the same as the the original and I'm sure it's just as easy. Just use a guide on ifixit and don't forget to fully power down and remove the memory card before opening it up.

That battery you linked will probably work. I think I have a spare or two I can send you if you want to try them.

In regards to the upcoming expanded version of Stranger of Sword City, I have two questions: is it a Vita exclusive, or will it be coming to Xbox One as well? And second, will it have English subs? From what I understand the original Xbox One release had subs. I'm very interested in this game but I'm hesitant to buy the Vita version now that an expanded version is upcoming and I really want a physical Xbox One copy for the increased resolution.

In regards to the upcoming expanded version of Stranger of Sword City, I have two questions: is it a Vita exclusive, or will it be coming to Xbox One as well? And second, will it have English subs? From what I understand the original Xbox One release had subs. I'm very interested in this game but I'm hesitant to buy the Vita version now that an expanded version is upcoming and I really want a physical Xbox One copy for the increased resolution.
The odds of us getting the Updated Version is incredibly low.

Vita exclusive

Anyone ever replace their Vita battery?
I replaced it earlier this year. It's pretty simple; take out the 8 screws, pry the back off (be careful though because I scratched the bottom pretty good) and, iirc, just disconnect the ribbon cables and replace the battery.

I fully took apart my Vita a few times now (it's using boards and buttons/sticks from 2 Vitas) so I know how easy it can be, but just be careful mainly when prying it open and setting the ribbon cables (I used tweezers)

The only thing you'll have to set is the time and date and you'll be good to go.

I doubt there's legit replacement batteries, since Sony doesn't sell them at retail. Best you can do is probably OEM, which is more or less to spec, but not official.

I cheated and just sent mine in for them to replace the battery since it is still under warranty until the end of this year.  I'm very pleased with the job square trade did and they even buffed the screen and replaced all but one of the screws with new ones.  I'm actually considering getting an extended warranty through them even if I may not need it.

Out of curiosity how do you know that you need a new battery? I've never had the same Vita long enough to know. Had the phat then got the black slim but that was messed up so sent it back and bought a the lime green slim then got the neon orange slim. All were new too so never reached that point.

Reminder: If youre interested in the next LRG release, it goes live tomorrow at 7am pst.

2000 copies yall

Out of curiosity how do you know that you need a new battery? I've never had the same Vita long enough to know. Had the phat then got the black slim but that was messed up so sent it back and bought a the lime green slim then got the neon orange slim. All were new too so never reached that point.
Well, my brother's slim charge is getting worse, he gets about 2 hrs now. Thats why I've thought about replacing the battery. I'm just afraid about putting in a bad battery.

Hate LRG. Why? Because it turns this thread into "mine hasn't shipped" "mine did" or "ITS HERE".

Hate LRG. Why? Because it turns this thread into "mine hasn't shipped" "mine did" or "ITS HERE".
Vs. the normal discussions of "my LE hasn't shipped", "mine did", "mine arrived, but it's damaged because they used a bubble mailer"

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Hard to discuss deals when there are none. Thus why it's deals and discussion. Not since the target clearance has there been anything great going on and you can only buy so many copies of reality fighters

That's true. Maybe 1 out of 10 posts here is regarding deals. The only recent deal that can be considered a deal is Toukiden Kiwami for $6.
Hard to discuss deals when there are none. Thus why it's deals and discussion. Not since the target clearance has there been anything great going on and you can only buy so many copies of reality fighters
Exactly, and there will be even less going forward. Unfortunately. :(

But discussion is still good!

26 left ... I'm not ordering it.. .but interesting to see it go

edit: 19 left.... no... 14....

Anyone left wanting it better be fast or just come back for round two.

These where super limited, and while the game probably didn't have a big audience of interest, the limited numbers would help this sale out no matter what. Glad to see it, not keep these physical releases coming.

wow using paypal on LRG is so much easier, why in the hell haven't I done that in the past. seems like I just stole something from dora the explorer when I used paypal, but who the hell cares I can go back to "work" now. Actually I do have a question, does anyone know where to get a copy of ar nosurge for the vita? I'm going to try and collect the final four games on the list that I'm missing. I need a copy of ar nosurge, retro city rampage, lego marvel avengers and atelier escha

bread's done
Back