PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're interested in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens, it's coming to Vita on 6/28.  Best Buy and Gamestop each have a different, exclusive lego mini-set.  Gamestop has a character pack digital code that includes Jabba The Hut stuff.  Best Buy has a $10 reward certificate listed for every platform besides Vita when you click through the ad, but the $10 reward cert. is showing on the Vita page itself.

Sadly, I havent found anything online about cross-save or sharing dlc with PS3/4.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens-ps-vita/5022300.p?id=bb5022300&skuId=5022300

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens/128146

If you're interested in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens, it's coming to Vita on 6/28. Best Buy and Gamestop each have a different, exclusive lego mini-set. Gamestop has a character pack digital code that includes Jabba The Hut stuff. Best Buy has a $10 reward certificate listed for every platform besides Vita when you click through the ad, but the $10 reward cert. is showing on the Vita page itself.

Sadly, I havent found anything online about cross-save or sharing dlc with PS3/4.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens-ps-vita/5022300.p?id=bb5022300&skuId=5022300

I called Best Buy a couple days ago, and was assured the $10 rewards cert applied to the Vita version as well. If the game releases and no reward cert, my guess is Best Buy would be good about applying one if called.

Who are these guys and does Chaos rings have English subtitles? Also, what's that game with the girl with the "grappling hook"?
Wow, this Heavy Arm store seems too good to be true, especially considering I've been buying from play-asia. I thought Malaysia had a bad reputation for bootlegs. Are you guys 100% certain you're getting genuine import versions? Play-asia definitely isn't cheap, but at least I don't have to worry about cleverly disguised bootlegs and such....

Wow, this Heavy Arm store seems too good to be true, especially considering I've been buying from play-asia. I thought Malaysia had a bad reputation for bootlegs. Are you guys 100% certain you're getting genuine import versions? Play-asia definitely isn't cheap, but at least I don't have to worry about cleverly disguised bootlegs and such....
Nooooo... I just checked my copy of SSD and it's definitely a bootleg with crappy reprinted cover art!

They're an authorized Sony dealer. They're legit.

Screw Play Asia. All about Heavy Arms.

Play Asia doesnt even stock Oreshika anymore, yet Heavy Arms does. Before hand, PA had the gall to raise the price whereas Heavy Arms had kept it to retail.

Heavy-Arm is legit.  I've picked up about a dozen different titles from them over the past few months and they are all legit copies.   As srocky said, they are an official Sony dealer.

Heavy-Arm is legit. I've picked up about a dozen different titles from them over the past few months and they are all legit copies. As srocky said, they are an official Sony dealer.
I've been speaking to Steve and he let me know that he is working on the site to improve the user experience for International Customers. Namely a currency converter, an option to ship to the US, etc.

So some day soon you may be able to just log onto his site to place your orders instead of having to keep an eye on his twitter or email him! :)

Screw Play Asia. All about Heavy Arms.

Play Asia doesnt even stock Oreshika anymore, yet Heavy Arms does. Before hand, PA had the gall to raise the price whereas Heavy Arms had kept it to retail.
Yeah, PA rarely if ever restocks items, and Heavy Arm does all the time. I agree totally on PA raising prices if and when they can. PA is cool in a pinch, but there prices and shipping options and CS in general have gone down greatly over the years IMO.

I had been looking for a decent import shop for the last few years, since having problems with PA during the FFX-2 debacle, but I was never able to find anyplace until now.

I've been speaking to Steve and he let me know that he is working on the site to improve the user experience for International Customers. Namely a currency converter, an option to ship to the US, etc.

So some day soon you may be able to just log onto his site to place your orders instead of having to keep an eye on his twitter or email him! :)

Yeah, they've been teasing the new site on their Twitter account for a while now. Waiting with bated breath. Although I hope it doesn't create a situation where their pre-orders for things sellout immediately like elsewhere. Truth be told, I sort of like it the way it is for that very reason.

I would recommend the anime instead. They did a great job adapting it.

You have your priorities straight. :)
Wish you'd have told me that a while back when I bought 1&2. I wanted to be in on the hype wagon, but the games are just not fun to play for me. Story seems cute though.

Yomawari (standard and limited editions) pre-orders are live on NISA:

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/yomawari

FWIW, the past few NISA LEs have also been available on Amazon with 20% prime pre-order discounts.

UP ON AMAZON TOO!

http://www.amazon.com/Yomawari-Night-Alone-Firefly-PlayStation-Limited/dp/B01FWKKVTM?ie=UTF8&keywords=YOMAWARI%3A%20NIGHT%20ALONE&qid=1464283590&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

It almost looks like this ALSO includes HTOL:NIQ ??? It might be a double pack folks.

Also, heads up that the Amazon version does NOT come with the Tumbler. It is NIS exclusive.

I might just hold off on it until it goes on clearance.

Kind of bitter that I paid money to get htol#niq already, so would rather wait for it to go much lower at some point.

So does it include a physical copy of htol and yomawari?
I believe it's all on one cart, hence the reversible cover.

Wish you'd have told me that a while back when I bought 1&2. I wanted to be in on the hype wagon, but the games are just not fun to play for me. Story seems cute though.
I think you quoted the wrong guy cuz I have no idea what you're saying.

UP ON AMAZON TOO!

http://www.amazon.com/Yomawari-Night-Alone-Firefly-PlayStation-Limited/dp/B01FWKKVTM?ie=UTF8&keywords=YOMAWARI%3A%20NIGHT%20ALONE&qid=1464283590&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

It almost looks like this ALSO includes HTOL:NIQ ??? It might be a double pack folks.

Also, heads up that the Amazon version does NOT come with the Tumbler. It is NIS exclusive.
It should also be noted that any Amazon orders will likely arrive with some degree of damage, so for those interested, weigh the savings vs damages, and act accordingly.

If you're interested in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens, it's coming to Vita on 6/28. Best Buy and Gamestop each have a different, exclusive lego mini-set. Gamestop has a character pack digital code that includes Jabba The Hut stuff. Best Buy has a $10 reward certificate listed for every platform besides Vita when you click through the ad, but the $10 reward cert. is showing on the Vita page itself.

Thanks for posting about this. I had been wondering why Best Buy didn't have a listing for the Vita version of this game. My bookmark included "lego star wars force awakens playstation" and the listing for Vita does not use the word "playstation" so I thought they were not carrying it at all.

Yay! Got my PO in for it.

Thanks for the link. 39.99 after prime is a much better price point. The tumbler is neat but not worth the extra twenty.
Certainly not worth it considering the brutal shipping cost. Holding out for something else to tip past $75 at the very least.

EDIT: Speaking of which, was there any difference in the Psycho Pass LE on NISA vs Amazon?

It should also be noted that any Amazon orders will likely arrive with some degree of damage, so for those interested, weigh the savings vs damages, and act accordingly.
or order something that requires an obscenely large box to ship it like a micro sd card, potato chips ect and hope they pack it properly.

This has to take the cake for dumbest thing I've seen in this thread yet. If you were worried that the site was a scam, that's understandable, but where have you seen bootleg Vita games? To give you the benefit of the doubt, I Googled it and the only person to "report" Vita bootlegs is from CAG. Unsurprisingly, it's our very own slidecage.

This has to take the cake for dumbest thing I've seen in this thread yet. If you were worried that the site was a scam, that's understandable, but where have you seen bootleg Vita games? To give you the benefit of the doubt, I Googled it and the only person to "report" Vita bootlegs is from CAG. Unsurprisingly, it's our very own slidecage.
Grabs popcorn.....[emoji11] [emoji10] [emoji41]

Nooooo... I just checked my copy of SSD and it's definitely a bootleg with crappy reprinted cover art!

They're an authorized Sony dealer. They're legit.
Thanks!! That tell me everything I need to know so I can feel safe ordering from them.

Heavy-Arm is legit. I've picked up about a dozen different titles from them over the past few months and they are all legit copies. As srocky said, they are an official Sony dealer.
Thanks! I'm always hesitant about making the first purchase, and it always great to hear anecdotal proof as well.

I'm sure others who have never purchased from the site share similar reservations about bootlegs in general, especially when it's located in Southeast Asia. The question elicited useful replies which probably helped others who were on the fence. If you don't like the question, simply don't bother answering next time, since all you provide is attitude.

You have a bunch of people praising Heavy Arms. You dont think its good enough?

If the products were indeed bootleg, you would see more bitching in this thread and other places.

umm I kinda want a 100% working bootleg vita game, just to add it to the collection due to rarity.

bread's done
Back