PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Mentioned this in the PSN thread, HK PSN got Touikoden and Shinoni Versus for Vita. Maybe I should hold off buying those two for a couple of months and see if we get them as well.

And it's PSTV compatible, so if you really want it on the big screen you have the option to. ;D
I'm not impressed with the PS Vita resolution scaled up to a big TV with PS TV. If there is a PS4 version of the game, I get the PS4.

Even the DOAX3 on PS4 using remote play on Vita screen looks better than the Vita version.

Only if Physical Vita is an option. I don't want to be disappointed like that one Vampire Kickstarter.
Yeah, same here, but should be able to ask them about that once the KS campaign actually begins.

You mean only if they follow through after offering such an option. ;D
Hah! Yes, well that's still not entirely out of the question pending SCEA's decision with Muv Luv Trilogy. If SCEA approves production of the adult-only version of Muv Luv Trilogy then that is going to open up a whole world of possibilities.

Just remembered GameStop has the "Hold for Pick-Up" option on games that show as being in-stock. Now have a copy on hold at one of the local store, hopefully they really have it, it's a "new" copy, but still can't complain as still a decent price.
Victory!

Got my fingers crossed for Muv-Luv. ^__^

Although, I'm not holding high hopes that will necessarily open the flood gates for others to try and pursue it even if it's successful since it's still an amazingly big hassle.

The Muv-Luv team is just more dedicated than other publishers are willing to put in the work to do.

Same here, now lets see if and when Amazon will deliver any of their watches.
My order is still stuck in limbo

Thank you! I have about 6 bucks of NISA credit...so will get free shipping at least.
Were you able to preorder it? I'm getting a "The requested quantity for "Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors Standard Edition (PS Vita)" is not available." message from the website

Were you able to preorder it? I'm getting a "The requested quantity for "Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors Standard Edition (PS Vita)" is not available." message from the website

Looks like they might be sold out now. It's always hard to know which Vita games will sell out quickly and which ones to wait on (to be discounted later) these days. CG1 seems to have been printed in excess. CG2 shortage. It's getting hard to Vita these days.

Seems Videogames Plus still has the vanilla Criminal Girls 2 up for preorder if you missed out at NISA.

It is getting very difficult to decide what to wait on for Vita.  I got burned bad on Trillion, but will probably get burned worse on not getting something.

Seems Videogames Plus still has the vanilla Criminal Girls 2 up for preorder if you missed out at NISA.

It is getting very difficult to decide what to wait on for Vita. I got burned bad on Trillion, but will probably get burned worse on not getting something.
At least I got burned for the Limited Edition, that would have been painful buying the standard edition only to see the price sink faster than a boat made of lead.

FYI - I just got my shipping confirmation from Game Stop for my Zero Time Dilemma watch.
Weren't people already getting shipping notices from Game Stop? But then it's been over a week since the first ones and no one has heard anything somce, not even a tracking or anything?

Weren't people already getting shipping notices from Game Stop? But then it's been over a week since the first ones and no one has heard anything somce, not even a tracking or anything?
They gave a heads up letter about a week ago, but there was no shipping, just letting customers know it would be coming soon.

I didn't get through for NISA Criminal Girls 2....I tried....I will likely have to go the other alternative. It's tough to be a Vita gamer as very few games get reduced in price physically. Iffy games still seem to, and maybe Aksys or Xseed....just seeing less drops other than digitally of course. It's even worse for Pqube games being just on Amazon or so.....so that Prime discount might be the best they get....

Groupon has Vita console (it looks like Slim edition based on the pics and as it mentions internal memory) new for $169.99. Enter code "FIRST" for an extra $30 off, bringing it to $139.99 w/ free shipping. Code only works on new accounts so... make a new one if you already have one :p

Also, you get 6% cash back through eBates if you're into that.

any word on the ZTD watches from Amazon?
from the last time i checked I do not think we will get them. if ya notice when you look at your order and click on the watch ed you order it takes you to the reg version.

thats what the 10.00 gift from amazon was for. at least thats what i was told.

from the last time i checked I do not think we will get them. if ya notice when you look at your order and click on the watch ed you order it takes you to the reg version.

Lol, same thing Amazon did with the Virtue Last Reward watches.

The $10 gift card was for the delay, according to the email Amazon sent a while ago. The email where they said they will be sending the game first and then the watches when they are available. Sounds like the CSRs at Amazon are clueless like usual.

Thanks for the heads up that there is an English patch for Airship Q. Placed an order on Amazon for $14.36 free shipping.

If you have Prime and don't want to wait for Japan shipping, there are some fulfilled by Amazon for $20.

Amazon CS can (1) do the same operations that you can do on the website (e.g. cancel orders, track orders) , this is for the older generation that don't know how to Internet; or (2) give you credit, this is for the complainers.

Other than that, they are just outsourced CS for a giant corporation that handles countless products on a daily basis. They have had minimal training and generally use templates to reply to you. They do not have access to any "special/hidden" data/information since that would be a cyber security risk.

I have no idea why would anyone have any modicum of expectation that Amazon CS would know what is going on with an extremely niche product. Don't waste your time unless all you want to do is get partial refunds.

Ugh, so another -1 for gamestop. Bought Corpse Party Everafter edition new for $21.97 during their "sale"....copy came today. Opened, non- Everafter edition. I guess I'll see how this mess plays out. God they're a horrible retailer.

Ugh, so another -1 for gamestop. Bought Corpse Party Everafter edition new for $21.97 during their "sale"....copy came today. Opened, non- Everafter edition. I guess I'll see how this mess plays out. God they're a horrible retailer.
Well I bought a "new" game and I didn't even get a case. They just sent the sleeve with the game. Who ships a "new" game in a sleeve? I'm done with them.

The $10 gift card was for the delay, according to the email Amazon sent a while ago. The email where they said they will be sending the game first and then the watches when they are available. Sounds like the CSRs at Amazon are clueless like usual.
This is correct. If an Amazon rep tells you otherwise then they don't know what they're talking about. Shocking, I know. Here are the relevant parts of the email (mine is for the 3DS version):

"We're contacting you about your order for Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition 3DS. We recently learned of an unexpected delay in getting the Limited Edition Bonus watch included in your order from our supplier. We’ll be shipping the game without the bonus watch and will ship the bonus watch as soon as it becomes available. We're very sorry about this.

You'll still receive the item and you can track the status of or make any changes to your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com...To help make up for the inconvenience, we've added a $10 promotional certificate to your account."

Of course, whether or not Amazon actually comes through remains to be seen. They've generally been a couple steps behind everyone else during this whole shitshow, but so far they've delivered, so I'm not too worried yet.

Of course, whether or not Amazon actually comes through remains to be seen. They've generally been a couple steps behind everyone else during this whole shitshow, but so far they've delivered, so I'm not too worried yet.
Yeah, their CS department seems 100% independent from every other department at Amazon, so I never bothered to contact them, as I knew what the outcome would be.

I'm 50/50 on thinking they will actually come through with these watches, but I'll wait and see what happens. Otherwise, my games will be going back.

Well I go to Play-Asia to order Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Force "English Version" and low & behold I waited to long because it's out of stock and gone forever.. Don't know where else to get the game..
I think there was a Europe English version..? As well as an Asian English version and Hong Kong English version.. ?
I'm lost on the different "English versions" for this game..

Can someone post pic if the European english version did exist

Well I go to Play-Asia to order Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Force "English Version" and low & behold I waited to long because it's out of stock and gone forever.. Don't know where else to get the game..
I think there was a Europe English version..? As well as an Asian English version and Hong Kong English version.. ?
I'm lost on the different "English versions" for this game..

Can someone post pic if the European english version did exist
Digital only. https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/news/2016/07/12/be-ready-pilots-bandai-namco-entertainment-europe-is-launching-mobile-suit-gundam-extreme-vs-force-today/5668

here's the AoT full campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSBYZpoD9n3f5VF-3YhTj8bpqJgjnTgrr

I'd say it's a little disappointing with really short, only 3 chapters and 6 and half hours (and I took my sweet time). But as a Musou game, I'd say KOEI did a decent job gameplay-wise. It is a very rewarding feeling killing those Titans while flying with the 3D gear. So the game is pretty solid, depending on how much you love the anime and how much you would like to grind for the plat.

bread's done
Back