PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it was taken down so they could fix it.

Now to decide how badly I actually want Miracle Girls since I already have the JP one. :D

Also, list of available titles seems to be a bit smaller than it was before.

The games aren't the US version correct?
Nope.

The ones that notes is in English are the Asia/English versions.

Edit:

Looks like they're adding titles to the sale now.

Keep an eye on what else is added, as there are titles that weren't included before.

I'm probably going to land on Dokuro, and DQ Heroes II, since this is probably the cheapest I'll be able to get it without paying for the JP version.

Wanted to get my order in before it was too late. Now that I have, I can mention that there was a glitch with my order; once I had one game from the promo in my cart, every other eligible game was free. I wound up getting four games for $20+shipping. (I would have gotten more, but I have little use for games that aren't in English.)

Wanted to get my order in before it was too late. Now that I have, I can mention that there was a glitch with my order; once I had one game from the promo in my cart, every other eligible game was free. I wound up getting four games for $20+shipping. (I would have gotten more, but I have little use for games that aren't in English.)
Dang, you lucked out.

I can't figure out how to duplicate that glitch no matter what combination I try, lol.

wow you can reproduce this endlessly

i have 5 games in my cart for $20

just add games using add both games to cart at the bottom, then delete the $20 game

I tried the removing the one $19.99 title, but at the final checkout it'll still charge you the $19.99 for one of the games, lol.

I guess it's not completely broken. ;D

Picked up 6 Vita games.  Buy 2 for $20 must do separate transaction.  $3 off is great (GEMATSU).

Order #1

Dokuro & Miracle Girls Fes

Order #2

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 & Dragon Quest Buiders

Order #3 (Had Sealed LE US version for Both)

Persona 4: Dancing & Senran Karuga Fes (will play cheap version) lol

How is Dokuro? Know nothing about it but its one of the English games.

I would like to get Dragon Quest Heroes 2 but I'm not sure if my Japanese is sufficient enough to get through the game.

Anybody know yet if Blue Reflection is getting an english release? Looks great. Also waiting on SaGa scarlet grace. C'mon SE!

How is Dokuro? Know nothing about it but its one of the English games.

I would like to get Dragon Quest Heroes 2 but I'm not sure if my Japanese is sufficient enough to get through the game.
Dokuro is an excellent puzzle / platformer. It was the first game I ever imported for vita when it launched.

Since Odin Sphere isn't a part of the offer, I guess I'll get:

Dokuro

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Odin Sphere

Total: $45.88

Anyone play the Japanese DQH2? Is it difficult to get through if you aren't fluent in Japanese?

Thanks for the heads up on the Play Asia deal. I've had Miracle Girls Festival and Airship Q on my wish list for awhile, so being able to get them both for $22 was a no brainier for me.

bread's done
Back