PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
You ever pre-order something way back and completely forget about it? Then you run across that game again and are all like "mmmm need to have that". Yeah, that's me.

Only do region 1/NA/ESRB releases. Glad I can skip some of these Asia and UK titles. Good god Vita never ends.
Vita is life.

So I know I am most likely restarting a previously asked question, but I am still new to buying some of these Asian releases. Unless specifically noted that a title has English voice and/or subtitle, there is no way to add that feature after the fact, right? DQB is a great deal here, but I saw no English present. For all of these, no way to add English via patch/download, etc?
No. You have to order the Asia English version that has it. The one that says Chinese Subs won't have it.

There is no way to add English via patch/download. The only one that has that is Airship Q

Man, you're not kidding. ;)
Actually, that was part of the reason I ordered 2 games together. First, I wanted the free shipping(of course), but then it delays them charging me, as I have to wait for the second game to release before they will send them out and charge the order.

Hell, it's not like I'm playing these games when they show up anyways, so the delay is just icing on the cake. LOL

Well play Asia is oos on miracle girls even though it was available when I ordered. Going to cancel my order. I must say though despite that they weren't bad at responding to all my enquiries but it was all a waste of time.

Well play Asia is oos on miracle girls even though it was available when I ordered. Going to cancel my order. I must say though despite that they weren't bad at responding to all my enquiries but it was all a waste of time.
Be careful with cancelling with PA. They will only refund you with store credit. I'm fighting with them now about an order from January that contained SRW V. They didn't hold one of the other games for me and were OOS when it shipped.

Until the order is cancelled, it could still get restocked an fulfilled.

I ran into some issues with my order, and by the time it cleared, and the order processed again one of the games were oos.

A little less than a week later the order was fulfilled, and the game was also restocked.

You never know.

Be careful with cancelling with PA. They will only refund you with store credit. I'm fighting with them now about an order from January that contained SRW V. They didn't hold one of the other games for me and were OOS when it shipped.
I just went through a cancellation, and they asked me for the option of either store credit or the original payment.

Obviously I chose original payment. :D

They tried to pull that shit with me a few years ago for an order that never arrived. They offered me a store credit, and I told them I didn't pay with a credit, so I don't want a credit. Ship me a new item, or refund me cash.

I've also had them not hold an item as well, these are the two biggest factors in why I only use them as a last resort currently. For me, their CS is the worst.

NISA actually ships their L.E.'s in a nice sturdy box. I have yet to receive a damaged game when ordering from them and have no issue paying their shipping charges considering how reliable they've been for me. Not to mention you earn points with them for every purchase.

Only do region 1/NA/ESRB releases. Glad I can skip some of these Asia and UK titles. Good god Vita never ends.
Vita is Life. Sadly, I really want most of those R3-English exclusives, but many of them are now OOP and I missed out on getting them at regular retail price and will now likely be forced into either paying way more than the original MSRP, or equivalent value trades for some of the dupes I've been holding back for a "rainy day".

I ordered it along with the LE of God Wars. Now I won't have it until June. :(
Know how you feel, ordered my copy along with Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy, so going to be May at least before they arrive. :p

I'm working on a play through for a 4th ending in Gal*Gun Double Peace: Bilingual Edition presently. Great game, definitely a guilty pleasure title right on par with Akiba'S Trip: Undead & Undressed[/b]. A pity the trophy list is in Japanese, but then I'm not the sort who feels the need to earn platinum.

What do you think is a fair price to ask for 4 GB memory cards? I have a few and would like to move them, but they don't seem to be in high demand.
Those and the 8GB ones have been on sale many times in the past, and for the most part, 4GB is next to useless in any situation. I checked Ebay just now, and there going for more than I thought, Holy Shit, how is 4GB still getting these prices? Damn Sony, you really created the market when it came to these cards didn't you?

Anyway, enough of my rant. New 4GB cards in packaging are going for $15-$20, and opened ones are going for $10-$15. I actually thought the $5 mentioned above was a good price, but you can get more apparently.

Hey, I decided to get a copy of Minecraft for the Vita. Well, I just needed the case since it was brand new undamaged for $5. Here is the download voucher if anyone needs it. It will expire on 3/31/17. (XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-!!!!). Let me know who got it.  

Hey, I decided to get a copy of Minecraft for the Vita. Well, I just needed the case since it was brand new undamaged for $5. Here is the download voucher if anyone needs it. It will expire on 3/31/17. (G2J3-EPN5-E3CQ). Let me know who got it.
Very nice of you! I grabbed the code, tyvm :) I've never actually tried minecraft, but I really loved the block building in DQB, and have been curious to try it. Thanks again! :bouncy:

Nice

Hey, I decided to get a copy of Minecraft for the Vita. Well, I just needed the case since it was brand new undamaged for $5. Here is the download voucher if anyone needs it. It will expire on 3/31/17. (XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-!!!!). Let me know who got it.
Nice, how did you get it for 5 dollars?

Nice

Nice, how did you get it for 5 dollars?
Well I got it from the big clearance bin near the electronic/game section. Only a few Walmart have them. It was one of the only Vita games I found aside from Terraria which they still had maybe 3 copies for $9 each. I did see another copy of Minecraft but decided not to get it since I had one already. Now I maybe should have grabbed that one too for the case. Been getting some games from Gamestop and the case is always worn out or damaged. Rarely any Vita games now at Walmart. Did find a good chunk last month though.

$5 I'm guessing...not sure though. I remember 8 GB being around $15.
Only quoting you to get your attention on a separate subject...

I remember you beat Criminal Girls 2 right? I'm on Normal difficulty and fighting the second boss, and just wondering if you played on Easy or Normal? I do see it is more grindy than the first one but it so far hasn't really bothered me too much. I would prefer a strategy of "grind on Normal and do boss fights on Easy", but I think difficulty doesn't make any difference in exp gains so might as well just do everything on Easy.

Only quoting you to get your attention on a separate subject...

I remember you beat Criminal Girls 2 right? I'm on Normal difficulty and fighting the second boss, and just wondering if you played on Easy or Normal? I do see it is more grindy than the first one but it so far hasn't really bothered me too much. I would prefer a strategy of "grind on Normal and do boss fights on Easy", but I think difficulty doesn't make any difference in exp gains so might as well just do everything on Easy.
Did it on normal. I think there is 1 or 2 points where the fights become WTF i need to get some skills and levels. Luckily there seems to be a large gap. Near the end though maybe cause I was on normal....I was having to use many items. A lot of times a girl would end up dead which required a skill or life potion thing. Also since the fights were long those SP items help out a lot. It's challenging and I may turn down the difficulty to easy to beat the last boss 6 more times I believe to get the platinum.

Well the character animations do look really crappy.   I have been looking forward to playing it though because I love Tri-Ace. 

The existence of the game was quickly archived as a clearance title.
Exist_Archive_20160421175208_1024x1024.jpg

I decided to wait for a ps4 copy. Despite the vita having frame drops during every battle animation the real kicker for me was that Only ps4 copies have manuals.

There's one copy left of Exist-Archive Vita from a third party Prime seller that's basically the same price as the Amazon price.

The upside is that they don't appear to be charging tax like Amazon. :D

World of Final Fantasy has been running just fine on Vita. I have no reason to believe Exist Archive isnt the same. People overly exaggerate the differences. Will play next after I finish WOFF

hmm...what about Megatagmension blanc and MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death? Both are $19.99 on Amazon. Should I get them now or wait for them to drop a little bit more?

hmm...what about Megatagmension blanc and MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death? Both are $19.99 on Amazon. Should I get them now or wait for them to drop a little bit more?
I'm pretty sure both will drop....lot of older Vita games not bad in price currently.

Megatagmension type games from that company i have rarely seen them hit 19.99 or lower. yes this one seems to be alot of copies or undersold. so it might drop more but for 19.99 i would buy it if want. not worth wait in hope of saving a few bucks.

bread's done
Back