PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks that Amazon doesnt price match anymore but I complained enough they gave me $5 promotion credit for my next purchase so its not that bad.
I wouldn't hurt my "Amazon credit score" for a couple bucks, I use Amazon so much and have so much credit with them they basically own my ass now.

So you mean if you have 2 64GB memory cards, you can have 1 card for US games and 1 card for JAP games... and be able to play both types of games on 1 PSN account?

Or would you have to log into your JAP PSN account when you put the JAP games card in your US PSN account Vita?
You can play other regions games on other accounts. I'm not sure about patches, but for sure DLC needs to be downloaded from that region's store. I know I played Project Diva F 2nd Japanese on my NA account for a while.

You can play other regions games on other accounts. I'm not sure about patches, but for sure DLC needs to be downloaded from that region's store. I know I played Project Diva F 2nd Japanese on my NA account for a while.
That's the thing I'm not sure about. Say I have two cards, one for NA one for Japan. If I put in the Japan one it works just like that? No issues for any games on it?

That's the thing I'm not sure about. Say I have two cards, one for NA one for Japan. If I put in the Japan one it works just like that? No issues for any games on it?
No. You have to completely reset the Vita to change regions, a big hassle and not worth it. Just get a second Vita if you want to play games from two regions.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Is the Corpse Party Blood Drive any good?
Not if you haven't played the games before it; it doesn't do anything to bring you up to speed with the story
I read up on the storyline before playing Blood Drive, and I didn't enjoy it very much--the gameplay is weird, I only liked a couple of the 15+ characters, and the game felt like it was trying too hard to be edgy. The music/sound was quite good, however.

A woman on eBay is mad at me and requesting a return.

"My son just this mine craft game as his birthday gift. Upon removing the plastic we discovered that the game WAS NOT IN THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refund my money. VERY UPSETTING TO GET RIPPED OFF ON YOUR SONS BIRTHDAY GIFT!! Not cool!!!!!"

Apparently she can't read the front of the case where it says "Download Voucher, No Physical Card Inside".

"My son just this mine craft game as his birthday gift. Upon removing the plastic we discovered that the game WAS NOT IN THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refund my money. VERY UPSETTING TO GET RIPPED OFF ON YOUR SONS BIRTHDAY GIFT!! Not cool!!!!!"

Apparently she can't read the front of the case where it says "Download Voucher, No Physical Card Inside".
She sounds pretty dumb, but this is why you have to make it absolutely clear on your listings what is or isn't in the box.

She sounds pretty dumb, but this is why you have to make it absolutely clear on your listings what is or isn't in the box.
Yeah if I was listing that on ebay I would make sure to bold it, enlarge the text, underline it and make it bright red. Still, dumb people will likely look right past it.

Nice. Let us know how you talk her down.

NeoGAF was right. We're ready for the digital future.

Yeah if I was listing that on ebay I would make sure to bold it, enlarge the text, underline it and make it bright red. Still, dumb people will likely look right past it.
This is exactly what you have to do^, but as stated, you'll still get nitwits who can't read, or comprehend the message at hand.

This is exactly what you have to do^, but as stated, you'll still get nitwits who can't read, or comprehend the message at hand.
My "favorites" (rolls eyes) are the ones who go only on the pictures, never read the listing description, and then swear up and down that you added the listing description to your completed listing after they filed a complaint.

the key to Ebay is making business memo-like no-nonsense no-bullshit straight to the point listings.   Where you bold things like item condition and NO RETURNS and try to keep things to a few sentences or less. 

giphy.gif

So I started Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate last night and God damn is that game fucking boring. I'm not too terribly far into it so maybe it gets better but can someone verify my feeling. Maybe I'm just not playing it right?Does it get better? I may actually just quit this one and move on to whatever game is next in my vita queue

So I started Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate last night and God damn is that game fucking boring. I'm not too terribly far into it so maybe it gets better but can someone verify my feeling. Maybe I'm just not playing it right?Does it get better? I may actually just quit this one and move on to whatever game is next in my vita queue
lol, I got it cheap physical just to check it out, but I am aware that is pretty poorly reviewed.

I finished a playthrough on the PS3 last week. I got enough out of it to enjoy it but I don't think I would do two more playthroughs just to get the plat.

I had preordered A Rose in the Twilight LE when it was coming out shortly after God Wars to get free shipping.  Now I have to wait until June for it. :(

Finally caved on the standard edition. I would have ordered this ages ago had I known that NISA had first class mail as a shipping option. I'm so used to getting charged like $11 for NISA's priority mail shipping. Anyone know if this game is PSTV compatible?

Hmm is Rose the only game that even the standard is NIS store exclusive right now?

I always order my CEs there, 20% be damned, because they are the last company on Earth that knows what bubble wrap is when shipping limited items.

But I often like to add a standard copy later as well for shelf consistency when they are on clearance.

What the hell happened to Cosmic Star Heroine??
The game releases on the PS4 and PC I believe on the 11th of April, with the Vita version coming "shortly" after(whatever the hell that means). And as for the physical games from LRG, I'm guessing at some point after the Vita version debuts, but no dates thus far.

Exist Archive dropped to $9.07 (AMZ) from when I bought it at $9.9. Now I "lost" 83 cents, guess I can't get fries with my burger today fml.

I read up on the storyline before playing Blood Drive, and I didn't enjoy it very much--the gameplay is weird, I only liked a couple of the 15+ characters, and the game felt like it was trying too hard to be edgy. The music/sound was quite good, however.
The gameplay isn't good. It was annoying enough that the devs eventually patched in infinite flashlight to appease the fans in Japan before it came over to North America.

The first game a ritual goes bad and a group of students gets pulled into a decaying school, but they are separated so each chapter you play is from a different groups perspective, though the order isn't chronological, so that throwaway, pulverized corpse you spotted in an early chapter? It has a history you find out later, other things like that. The sound design is also phenomenal as you don't so much see as hear the horrifying murders since the graphics are pretty simple.

The second game is like an appendices to the first game without much of a tale of its own. Lost tales, character backstory, showing events that played out during and prior to the first game that you only saw the aftermath, and alternate tales continuing off some of the non-true endings of the first game. Then there is one chapter at the end that moves the story narrative forward that dovetails into the 3rd game.

It's a case of diminishing returns, I really liked the first game, the 2nd one was still pretty good, but the 3rd they forgot most of what made the Corpse Party series enjoyable.

Damn. Missed out on the standard edition. I actually really want to support this game mainly because of the free themes that have been offered over the last couple weeks. I'm always up for free themes.

Damn. Missed out on the standard edition. I actually really want to support this game mainly because of the free themes that have been offered over the last couple weeks. I'm always up for free themes.
I suspect that more of the standard edition will become available later or after release ... considering it's not identified as limited.

Glad to be pointed out on the Rose game. I got the standard when it was almost out of stock. Hopefully it's a fun puzzler with a neat story. I love the aesthetic at least.

Does anyone recall the cheapest price Shiren has been on Amazon? It's down to $18.12 but I'm wondering if it's the next Exist Archive.
CamelCamelCamel is your best friend. It is the cheapest it's been and it's one of the best rogue games out there today. I need to finish it. It's very good....just extremely old school.

CamelCamelCamel is your best friend. It is the cheapest it's been and it's one of the best rogue games out there today. I need to finish it. It's very good....just extremely old school.
$18.04 now. I'm also curious if it is the next Exist Archive. I'll probably bite around $17 for this one based on feedback. I think I jumped on Exist around $15 last time. Still haven't touched it.

bread's done
Back