PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a cheap copy of the PS3 version of Minecraft and it contained a (surprisingly still valid) code for the Vita version. I already own it, so figured I would pass along the code to someone else. Anyone interested? I'll message it to the first person who responds here and says they want it (only on this thread, please don't flood my inbox).

Disclaimer: I tested the code and it seems to still be valid (went through up to the redeem screen but didn't click redeem), my apologies if it ends up not being valid for whatever reason.
In my experience with PSN, so long as you get the redeem screen, your good. I've had many over the years with expired dates, that let me redeem after the fact. Sony is pretty good about that.

"N" on the other hand will do the same, but then will tell you it's expired after trying to redeem. Their dates have always been accurate, as I have yet to try one past expiration that still worked.

I had originally backed, but I cancelled my pledge due to how they handled everything.

"We're making this super limited edition, get them fast!"
> Project immediately funded on launch

"It's not fair to our partners if we only make a super limited quantity, we're making some more!"
I also canceled because of this reason, plus they wanted $60 for something that Play-Asia usually only sells for $30 to $35. I'd rather just wash my hands from the whole thing.

Really made the wrong decision on Summon Night, preordered for the 20% off, in fear that a low print run would hinder sales.
I was going to get in for the 20% off, but so many people here slammed Victor and his recent dealings, I opted to wait. There was just to much negative for me to pull the trigger. Then once it finally released, the reviews did it no favors at all LOL

So if i remember correctly Skull Pirates Kickstarter physical vita copy is not considered a US release? And its possibly getting a LRG release?
Yes, last I heard physical copy is an Asian release and LRG will not be releasing a physical NA region 1 version of it.

Just a reminder that in just a little over twelve hours from now the scramble continues.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/947561519667085312

Anyone looking to pick up some games from the LRG "blowout" sale tomorrow? I'm probably going in for a copy of Oceanhorn.
Caladrius Blaze for me. I may gamble a bit on Vita blind boxes, but for sure I'll try for that one, since I overslept originally for this one.

I hate the standard cover of Runner 2, so I'm debating on buying the Vita bundle for the white and gold cover, and selling the two standard cover copies I'd have.

Well, I at least got Oceanhorn and Night Trap into the cart. But Oceanhorn was OOS by the time I hit PayPal, and Night Trap was OOS before I hit the shipping page.

Well, I at least got Oceanhorn and Night Trap into the cart. But Oceanhorn was OOS by the time I hit PayPal, and Night Trap was OOS before I hit the shipping page.
Given their popularity, those were destined to be botted to death as soon as they went up. There's always tonight, though!

I'm also surprised Mecho Tales is still up. The lower quantity stuff tends to sell out fast regardless of quality.

Well, not surprisingly, Vita Blind Boxes, Ray Gigant, Deemo, Broken Age, Oceanhorn, and Ys: Origin were sold out in under ten minutes.

Those games still lasted longer than I thought they would've. I'm guessing many people still have hangovers or weren't awake yet.

Given their popularity, those were destined to be botted to death as soon as they went up. There's always tonight, though!

I'm also surprised Mecho Tales is still up. The lower quantity stuff tends to sell out fast regardless of quality.
except that to my understanding, there wont be more of the blowout stuff on sale tonight. it was a 10am only thing. Perhaps not even mecho tales getting a second batch as there was no mention of a 6pm sale anywhere i can find

except that to my understanding, there wont be more of the blowout stuff on sale tonight. it was a 10am only thing. Perhaps not even mecho tales getting a second batch as there was no mention of a 6pm sale anywhere i can find
And with those low qty's, probably not.

My bad, looks like it was a morning-only run today. Understandable given the situation, I feel.

Took a little over a hour, but both editions of Mech Tales have sold out!

Titles still available as part of the Blowout Sale at this moment are:
Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours
La-Mulana EX (standard edition)
La-Mulana EX: Collector's Edition
Mutant Mudds: Deluxe
Mutant Mudds: Super Challenge
Nova-111
Risk of Rain

Took a little over a hour, but both editions of Mech Tales have sold out!

Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours
La-Mulana EX (standard edition)
La-Mulana EX: Collector's Edition
Nova-111
Risk of Rain
Well there is a preview of my Vita blind boxes!

No no, the Vita Blind Boxes contain games from 2015 - 2017 that they had extremely limited quantities remaining of, including the last eight or so copies of Breach & Clear.

So expect to be surprised by whatever you get in the blind box(es) you ordered.

For those watching Summon Night 6 on Amazon, the price has started to jump back up. It's already gained over a dollar in the last few hours. Don't think it's getting any lower.

Down to less than 5% on both editions of Mecho Tales.

Nova-111

Seems easy to see that these were the least favorite released titles of last year.

Down to less than 5% on both editions of Mecho Tales.

Nova-111

Seems easy to see that these were the least favorite released titles of last year.
WOW, Mecho Tales with those low qty's is still around? I wish I could say I was surprised. LOL

In it's defense, it was released along side tons of games, all of which where 10x better. So I could see where most would pass on it in favor of better games that may have been missed last year.

Mutant Mudds while two well received games, got a lot of hate for not being both on one cart. And for most, myself included, own them on other devices. And Nova-111 is another cool title, but very, very niche, so no surprises there either.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/948694058716758016

It's finally happening!
aGm3R8l.gif

Seeing is believing. I want to see the game, and if this information is correct, given LRG's inability to ship in a timely manner, March at best.

Seeing is believing. I want to see the game, and if this information is correct, given LRG's inability to ship in a timely manner, March at best.
5 weeks to manufacture and arrive. And 1-3 weeks for it actually ship. 1 week if they prioritize shipping Skullgirls over Late February/Early March releases, which they should imo.

So yep. lol

Im probably never going to play the Vita ver. of Skullgirls and just stick with the PS4 ver. lol.

if anyone follows the esrb twitter... they may have just leaked a couple LRG titles coming

I dont wanna link them and ruin it for josh and doug to announce.  But im excited for one if true.

no excitement from me unfortunately.

Since I broke the LRG Vita streak, I'm no longer obligated to buy all of them anymore. :lol: 

no excitement from me unfortunately.

Since I broke the LRG Vita streak, I'm no longer obligated to buy all of them anymore. :lol:
C’mon.... you should be like Tim Robbins escaping prison with your arms up in the air, bewildered with joy after crawling through crap.

bread's done
Back