PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else gotten Vita games in damaged cases when ordering from Gamestop? I've had 6 now that arrived damaged within the last month or two. Pieces broken off the case and big cracks in the material. Only with generic cases, and only with Vita games.

I know I could get them swapped for better cases at the store, but it's bizarre to me. Had a package of 7 games arrived today and 6 were in smashed cases.
Probably should feel lucky to even get them in cases at all. I've ordered "new" Vita games from them in the past and received them in only those paper CD sleeves with no case. Ordering from Gamestop is a complete and total crapshoot, with my unlucky experiences usually leaning more towards the crap end of the spectrum.

Ordering Vita games from GS is like gambling in Vegas, the odds are always stacked heavy in the houses favor(in this case GS). So if anyone doesn't mind playing the odds, and hoping to luck up, you may get a decent outcome, as it does happen. But normally, you just end up losing, and wishing you had never put any money on the table in the first place. LOL

Ordering Vita games from GS is like gambling in Vegas, the odds are always stacked heavy in the houses favor(in this case GS). So if anyone doesn't mind playing the odds, and hoping to luck up, you may get a decent outcome, as it does happen. But normally, you just end up losing, and wishing you had never put any money on the table in the first place. LOL
LOL! That's a good way of putting it. I used to be a problem gambler with them, but slowly learned in the end I was spending too much time dealing with CS trying to rectify simple things such as getting the proper items I ordered, asking for cases for "new" items, receiving items at all, replacing items that didn't work, etc. Nowadays I mainly stick to paying a little more on eBay to good sellers so as to avoid all the headache and lost time. 90% of my experiences on eBay are very positive, as there are a ton of really good sellers on there.

Two Vita games from LRG this Friday! Why they haven't announced the titles yet is a mystery.
bf07cad047dcb17b0104d239f52ceffd.jpg

Thanks for telling me. I think I'll pass this Friday. I'm still hoping for Garou on vita thou. :D
I think we would see samurai shodown if snk does more. since the new game comes out soon and the samurai shodown mini arcade and tabletop. clicky switches will be in them :)

Though they did just announce a Samurai Shodown collection that does include SSV Special. No Vita version of course, but a PS4 version. It'd be odd for LRG to just release a Vita version of SSV Special and not the PS4 version, since I think they've always released both if both are available. Unless this was in the works beyond the point of halting it before the collection announcement.

I believe this will make the Vita the best system for those with Nurse fetishes.

https://twitter.com/DegicaGames/status/1111343645196734468
This had been perplexing me for a week. I could have sworn I had previously bought Nurse Love on Vita from LRG, so I couldn't understand why it would be available again.

Just realized this is Nurse Love Syndrome, whereas the previous one had been Nurse Love Addiction. I guess there are multiple ways to nurse love.

I'm surprised any stores have Vita anything in store. My Best Buys have been cleared of Vita stuff since Hyper Dimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 came out, since I remember buying it.

Thanks for the reminder in this thread @tweeg! 

Another update I found yesterday from Arcade Distillery / Luc Bernard twitter was that those 2 titles people could pre-order over at Indiegogo had to be moved to Play Asia releases and will not be apart of the NA region FYI. His original tweet's comments are below and he's already responded to some individual's comments about fraud/deception regarding misleading the buyer as they stated these would be the last NA releases...  I think for me personally, if I receive any physical copies I'll consider this a win since I knew it was a gamble to start. 

@LucBernard - Will be announcing soon about War Theatre and Mecho Wars #PSVita we are producing them in Asia (don’t worry still coming to the USA people who preordered). Excited since partnered up with a publisher that knows how to do #PSVita well. Will announce soon. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the reminder in this thread @tweeg!

Another update I found yesterday from Arcade Distillery / Luc Bernard twitter was that those 2 titles people could pre-order over at Indiegogo had to be moved to Play Asia releases and will not be apart of the NA region FYI. His original tweet's comments are below and he's already responded to some individual's comments about fraud/deception regarding misleading the buyer as they stated these would be the last NA releases... I think for me personally, if I receive any physical copies I'll consider this a win since I knew it was a gamble to start.

@LucBernard - Will be announcing soon about War Theatre and Mecho Wars #PSVita we are producing them in Asia (don’t worry still coming to the USA people who preordered). Excited since partnered up with a publisher that knows how to do #PSVita well. Will announce soon. Sorry for the delay.
Thanks for the update. I was skeptical as well, but ordered both just in case they came to fruition. They didn't cost that much, so no biggie. Glad that they will at least still get a physical release of some sort. Very grateful that LRG is at least still able to push out NA Vita releases.

For the Luc Bernard games... I'm going to share the same thing I did in the LRG thread (incase anyone misses it).

Over on twitter he mentions that anyone that wants a refund to put in a request and it'll be granted.  I think that's about as good as he can do since whatever he had setup for NA/ESRB fell through.

https://twitter.com/LucBernard/status/1113884462947893249

I think this is more than any of the smaller publishers has offered when it had to change directions.

Further, looking at the sales I think he failed to meet the minimum purchase requirements to handle it himself.  The PA deal is not ideal for those that collect NA stuff only, but for $20 per game at least it looks like this is an indiegogo that will be shipping what people signed up for.   I completely passed on this simply because I've changed my view on what I want to collect and it's usefulness in my future.

Sucks about the Arcade Distillery games.

I already really don't like their art style. The one game I played so far (Plague Road) was absolute garbage too. Maybe the other games will be better. But Plague Road felt like it was made by someone that doesn't even have an appreciation for games.

I have the Kickstarter variant of Plague Road, still sealed, and I'm debating on getting rid of it, but I know there aren't too many of them out there. So despite the relatively lower going rate for it on eBay, I feel like at some point its value will spike. 

I have the Kickstarter variant of Plague Road, still sealed, and I'm debating on getting rid of it, but I know there aren't too many of them out there. So despite the relatively lower going rate for it on eBay, I feel like at some point its value will spike.
I sold my first copy for $200 right at release, then sold my second a few months ago for about $50-$60, so yeah, the prices dropped way off. LOL

Plague Road is not a good game IMHO. Almost put me to sleep the one time I played it for like 2 hours or so. Extremely repetitive. Sell it!

I sold my first copy for $200 right at release, then sold my second a few months ago for about $50-$60, so yeah, the prices dropped way off. LOL
I asked 100 for mine and it sold the next day which really surprised me...should have asked for more.

edit: whoops didnt read the quote

Furwind physical preorder announced for PSVita / PS4.
Looks like a cool platformer.

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/1115268062620475392

I wonder how much longer the Vita cart supply is going to last in Asia. I'm still looking forward to the Project Sense (Kickstarter). Hopefully they can finish development in time.

Furwind physical preorder announced for PSVita / PS4.
Looks like a cool platformer.

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/1115268062620475392

I wonder how much longer the Vita cart supply is going to last in Asia. I'm still looking forward to the Project Sense (Kickstarter). Hopefully they can finish development in time.
As long as Japan.

I have interest in Alone with You.
Looks like the Classic Edition is limited to 400 copies total. I have no interest in fighting crazy Vita collectors for one of those so I will likely try for a standard copy (though I'm sure I will be fighting for that too).

Is the Alone with You Classic Edition package together? Or is the Sega CD case separate?
Looks like it is separate to me. So 400 with Vita, 400 with PS4.

So if you really want it bad enough or are already planning to get a PS4 copy, it'll probably sell out slower on PS4.

I have no interest in the classic edition of Alone with You. I just want the standard edition.
Limited Run collectors editions are not a good value and I don't understand why people buy them.

I have only purchased one collector's edition from them and it was because it came with two games, two soundtracks and a steel book. That was the Tribute Treasure Box for Switch. That was one of the only CE's they released that I personally thought was a good value. I also really enjoy the two games— Flinthook and Mercenary Kings.

Nicalis has finally acknowledged the two games that got sold on Ebay. Salt anyone? :razz:

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/1116407676387258368

Retro City Rampage DX has had another print run of 3000 copies. It’ll be 29.99 and available on the 24th at 1PM Eastern directly from vblank. I haven’t looked at prices lately but last time I checked It was a pretty pricy game. So a good deal for those still collecting that missed out.

bread's done
Back