PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually coming here to post this exact same thing. I've been trying to find an affordable copy of Silent Hill vita for a few weeks now and the price has shot up drastically since the outbreak started. If anyone knows a place to get a cheaper side copy or has one they don't want let me know. I know it's not a "good" game and I can get it pretty cheap digitally but if I can I'd rather get a cart copy
I would keep an eye out and wait. I was lucky enough to get a lot of the items I wanted right before the big jump in price, but I’d bet they’ll come back down quite a bit when this covid issue has died down.

It's funny cause I picked up a bunch of persona and SH and a few others right before the shut down. I had a feeling. Vita will be gold down the road because of the game's.

finally went ahead and bought P3P...  only to leave my damn Vita at the hospital and now it's gone.  Story of my life, but believe or not it's the least of my concerns at the moment.  :|

finally went ahead and bought P3P... only to leave my damn Vita at the hospital and now it's gone. Story of my life, but believe or not it's the least of my concerns at the moment. :|
Sorry to hear about that. Only thing I left somewhere and lost was a book (twice). Those were trade paperbacks so not much hurt. Vita prices aren't as good anymore either.

My girl found it in her hospital bag. :D. Funny because I also lost my Majoras Nask 3DS right before I moved to Colorado a year and a half ago and I also just recently found that in some random box in my mom's garage. I think I should stick with home consoles and hope I never misplace my Switch.

My girl found it in her hospital bag. :D. Funny because I also lost my Majoras Nask 3DS right before I moved to Colorado a year and a half ago and I also just recently found that in some random box in my mom's garage. I think I should stick with home consoles and hope I never misplace my Switch.
At least stick with playing game systems only at home. I take my switch lite to work, but it sits on my desk in front of me and I'm in my own office behind security most don't have the privileges to access. So no one to walk by and grab it.

That's great news. I kept thinking when I read your post that maybe you might've forgotten that you had it in a bag.

Seems the same as it was before. Even still had my last points amount and trail blazer and such not being completed.  Though I did complete one or two now.

Vita games becoming hard to find and expensive wow I still have my persona 4 golden and muramasa sealed because I have them digital my shantae 1/2 genie hero collectors edition is sealed and I remember buying the corpse party blood drive collectors edition it should be sealed I have it digital.

Yea keep em.. i sold all my ps vita collector's editions cause money probs. Had the atelier physical editions & p4 solid gold edition sealed. Corspe party n more. Kept all my standard copies of vita titles. Many lrg games sealed still.. Other decent games sealed like dq builders.. ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3.. oddworld titles. Wish I hadn't.

I will even though vita is one of my least played consoles I prefer gaming on my big screen these days I can count on one hand the number of times I have used my switch in portable mode I cannot remember last time I used my oled vita.

Yea keep em.. i sold all my ps vita collector's editions cause money probs. Had the atelier physical editions & p4 solid gold edition sealed. Corspe party n more. Kept all my standard copies of vita titles. Many lrg games sealed still.. Other decent games sealed like dq builders.. ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3.. oddworld titles. Wish I hadn't.

I used handheld all the time. It's the only way I can play non-kiddie games now that my kids are around the house all day, everyday. I just wish Sony did a better job implementing remote play. Would love to play more PS4 games, but the controls and lag are terrible. I have a couple different grips, but they really just needed to implement complete custom button mapping.

Anyone know of a site that still has Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Lets Get Physical Edition in stock or for a relatively good price?
Yeah, that title was hard to get years back, as I got mine slightly after the fact, and it wasn't impossible, but there was only a few copies to be found even then. Now in this current Vita climate, unless you find one on a table in some garage someplace or knows someone who has a copy, it will be next to impossible to get one cheap now. The Used ones are roughly in the $50 area give or take and that ain't to bad at all, but the condition varies on those, so be aware.

Wow, this Vita market is crazy right now.  Here's my situation:  I was trying get a full collection of CIB Vita games.  I'm about halfway there as far as CIB goes.  I probably have 40 or 50 more cart only (Thanks GS!)  Should I sell all my cart only right now while the prices are a bit higher than usual, and hope to buy CIB down the road?  I also thought about buying boxes off of ebay, but even those are getting scarce now.  I don't know what to do!

Wow, this Vita market is crazy right now. Here's my situation: I was trying get a full collection of CIB Vita games. I'm about halfway there as far as CIB goes. I probably have 40 or 50 more cart only (Thanks GS!) Should I sell all my cart only right now while the prices are a bit higher than usual, and hope to buy CIB down the road? I also thought about buying boxes off of ebay, but even those are getting scarce now. I don't know what to do!
I don't know that there's really a reason to hold on to cart-only Vita games if you want a CIB collection. It's so rare to see legitimate cases/art sold and they usually command a premium. My advice would be to dump them while the market's still going crazy.

Wow, this Vita market is crazy right now. Here's my situation: I was trying get a full collection of CIB Vita games. I'm about halfway there as far as CIB goes. I probably have 40 or 50 more cart only (Thanks GS!) Should I sell all my cart only right now while the prices are a bit higher than usual, and hope to buy CIB down the road? I also thought about buying boxes off of ebay, but even those are getting scarce now. I don't know what to do!
I would advise selling off any of the cart-only game titles that are not stupid rare. If you've got something cart-only and it's rare, hold onto it because you never know if you're going to be able to afford a CIB copy or not. Common games, sure, not really a big deal offload them while the market is hot, because it may never be as good as it is right now ever again. The market future outlook is extremely volatile at present moment.

It's like when I sold my ps vita collector edition stuffs, I kept saying to myself it'll be fun tracking all that down piece by piece again one day lol. I have doubles of vita titles im offing at the moment because why not with the prices up. Sealed god of war, gravity rush,uncharted,hyperdimension neptunia pp,littlebigplanet. Been collecting since the beginning lol.

Yeah, hear you there. Over the last few months I've off loaded all but one of my non-variant duplicate Vita games. Only lost money on one of the games, and that was only a slim loss because the Ebay & PayPal fees cut what the buyer paid down to just a small amount less than what I'd originally paid for it. All the other games sold for a fair bit more than what they had originally cost me so more than made up the difference.

It’s so hard to say with vita game prices. This is probably a great time to sell however in 10+ years they may go quite a bit higher as vita is sort of an obscure system. I know it was mainstream but a lot of physicals didn’t have high print runs. But again it’s hard to say what will happen to prices long term.

I was just looking through sold eBay listings... Aside from Persona 4, I'm not seeing a whole lot of others that have blown up, aside from the usuals. I think I'll hold off on selling/trading my dupes for now.

So I've been going through my collection.. i have like two blue slim ps vita's.. two black slim ps vita's(one sealed) from Walmart clearance. And four fat oled systems here that haven't been updated in a few yrs. Is old firmware still desirable or can they even be updated anymore?

well, call me shocked - but i received my Arcade Distillery games from Luc. Both games came mint with the cardboard sleeves 'signed' by Luc (his signature was in a silver "L" on each"

Never asked for signed versions but I guess i'm just shocked I received these. 

FYI - these are East Asia Soft #s:

EAS-PSV022: War Theatre

EAS-PSV023: Mecho Wars Desert Ashes

I'm finding almost nothing in the wild anymore. I just bought MLB The Show 12 for $1 at a pawn shop, and that's kinda been the Vita highlight of 2020 for me, lol.

from playasia July 9th

XENO CRISIS 2,000 Limited Edition $34.99

GANBARE! SUPER STRIKERS 1,000 Limited Edition copies $34.99
I ordered a copy of XENO CRISIS from Strickly Limited for Switch but I will get the Vita version as well. I'm excited this is coming to Vita. I am hopeful I can use my coins from Play-Asia and save some additional money. It's a shame they don't offer free shipping anymore.

Probably will skip the soccer rpg. Not really into sports games anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo, 'Xeno Crisis' for Vita is tempting even though I have it physically on Dreamcast and preordered the pack for the Evercade. I wish there were leaderboards, though. It kind of defeats the high score purpose of the game.

Yeah, between shipping and the time it takes to get something from Play Asia, and their prices in general, I don't know if I'll ever order from them again if they don't have any future exclusives I really want. I know with the coronavirus things are taking longer, but my last order took two and half months to be delivered.

Yeah. I’m still missing my Twin Breaker Vita copy. PS4 one arrived a couple weeks ago. Don’t know if it’s stuck in curtains or lost forever since the tracking data typically ends once it gets to the US

Yeah. I’m still missing my Twin Breaker Vita copy. PS4 one arrived a couple weeks ago. Don’t know if it’s stuck in curtains or lost forever since the tracking data typically ends once it gets to the US
I did not get my Vita Twin Breaker either. Deamon Tier shipped after it and I have that one already. Have you contacted them?

bread's done
Back