Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

Bump. Waiting for reply on $50.00 psn card. Original code did not work.

**EDIT** Thanks for the quick correction. Bought PSN code, and adding +itrader now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a silver gamecube that I was TOLD didnt work. I havent tried it since I dont have any cords for it. So, it might work just fine. Would you be interested in it?

what do you give for broken ipod touch's? I've got a 2nd Gen(?) Square Enix Reward Members edition, but when I plug headphones in, the sound is messed up, and it has 2 cracks in the screen. also it recognizes my wireless but won't connect to it
otherwise, it powers up and plays games fine

[quote name='ProtonX']Sorry Gamecubes aren't worth the packaging to ship them.[/QUOTE]

From one repairman to another, truer words have never been spoken. That and N64 build quality. They can die in a fire together. Enjoy the bump, all my broken stuff is just waiting to be fixed ;)

Mind sharing where you find some iPhone parts though? I'm fixing a 2G and all the displays I get are terrible.

My MGS4 PS3 recently got the YLOD, tried the hairdryer trick, got it to work long enough to back it up, but did slightly warp the plastic.

If you are interested, PM me or email me at [email protected] with whatever you are comfortable with offereing.

I have all the original chords, except the power cable, I let my cousin have that (his was all chewed up by his dog, he threw it out once I gave him mine)

bread's done
Back