PS2/360/more W: SML + plenty more

Aha! I found your list...and I see your Devil Summoner is sold, lol. Oh well. How about Koudelka + Ar Tonelico (game only version) for your Eternal Sonata guide? I see you have a LE of AT1, but it was one of the games you listed in my thread.

Let me just open your thread again :D Hope I didn't eff up, I own AT2 LE and was hoping to get AT1 from you.

PM in a sec!

Hey, got your PM. Gonna take another look at your list and see what I can come up with. I'm pretty attached to my Persona 2, but some of the other stuff might be workable. Let me peruse :)

No hurries, no worries. I have some $$$$ too so the deal doesn't have to be dead even :cool:

[quote name='kidray666']Hey, got your PM. Gonna take another look at your list and see what I can come up with. I'm pretty attached to my Persona 2, but some of the other stuff might be workable. Let me peruse :)[/QUOTE]

Okie, how about this:

My : Koudelka + Ar Tonelico 1(non-LE) + Atelier Iris 1 + Atelier Iris 2 + Ico

for..

Your : Tales of Legendia + Eternal Sonata Guide + PS2 system w/hookups and one controller

I'm valuing each of those "bundles" at about $100-$120. Not sure if I saw anything for my KITN sealed or Persona 2..I'm still only about 75% done with P2 and want to finish it, lol.
I could chip over a few bucks to help out with your shipping cost because of the system. Let me know, or counter offer..I love bartering ;)

battousai: Can you please resend? Seems I'm teetering on 150 PM's in my box all the time, I guess some gets blocked.

Hi, I am interested in:

PLAYSTATION 2

Games, all CIB

Games, all CIB

Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill
Legend Of Dragoon
:360: GTA IV
:360: Tales Of Vesperia

NINTENDO 64/N64

Games, all CIB

Blast Corps
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger (cart only)

Games, cart only

Mario Kart

SATURN

Games, all CIB

Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon Zwei

NINTENDO DS/NDS

GAMECUBE

Games, all CIB

:gc: Eternal Darkness

:gba: Castlevania Harmony Of Dissonance (cart only) - $7

PLEASE CML

Bump to mention the mini-sale I'll be doing on friday around 4pm. It's not a lowball, just trying to get rid of some of the stuff in this thread and lots more at what I think will be good prices. Be here, it might be worth it.

Spanky: Let it rip dude!

[quote name='Fnurk']Bump to mention the mini-sale I'll be doing on friday around 4pm. It's not a lowball, just trying to get rid of some of the stuff in this thread and lots more at what I think will be good prices. Be here, it might be worth it.

Spanky: Let it rip dude![/QUOTE]

Will have to wait till Friday now in that case;) Will have money for the Dreamcast tomorrow though.

Fnurk, sent your package today. I'll hit you up with the tracking # when I'm more awake, lol. Midnight baby feedings don't allow digging around in purses for receipts!

adriley: Didn't see anything but I'll put it up for sale at a fair price tomorrow when I'm clearing out some stuff.

Thanks for that!

Someone just offered me a trade through what I guess must be an automated system. Since I have zero idea how that works, feel free to send me a PM with the offer instead.

// Fnurk

Alright interested in:

Donkey Kong Country 2
Mario Kart
Starfox 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time

Hope theres some Friday pricing on those:bouncy:. Shoot me a pm later buddy.

Edit: Did you get Twilight Princess?

Oki, both games held.

I'd love to post more now but some intruders(aka relatives) just thrusted themselves in here and I'm supposed to entertain. Pffft.

A couple of games sold, thanks buyers!

If a few more gets sold fairly soon, I'll donate a portion to the lowball authors. Don't know which one or how much and it's purely unofficial. Only doing it 'cause I love this site.

Interested in getting:

Dragon Quest VIII
Xenosaga 1 and 2
Final Fantasy XII
La Pucelle Tactics

and possibly BlazBlue

Hit me up, let's talk!

sasusekun: didn't see anything, do you have any more PS1-games?

chickenbutt: just disc and case, I'm afraid

Denzalo: Take all five and get free shipping. I'll PM you a little later.

DaButton: PM

bread's done
Back