PS2 Auto Modellista $4.99 NEW at EB B&M... YMMV?

I personally hated this game. THe controls take too long to master. Check out the reviews on EBgames.com and see how many other people agree with me. NOTHING in comparison to Gran Turismo or Ridge Racer.

The controls are beyond horrendous. If only that had been taken care of, there would have been some good race varieties in here. You'll spin out so many times in this game.

Saw this at my EB as well, but passed on it since, well, I already own it and for this price since last year's summer $5 CC sale. Not really too good of a game. It's stylish but the controls are horrible and the A.I. really isn't as good as it should be. They only had one copy of it too.

I was actually hoping to find a Space Channel 5, but sadly they were out of it.

Saw this at my EB for $5 as well. I passed and picked up Hitz Pro and Phantom Crash for Xbox at $5 each. Would have gotten XIII for $2.99 if I did have the PC version.

Is FF Cronicle even worth $9.99?

[quote name='videodrone']Saw this at my EB for $5 as well. I passed and picked up Hitz Pro and Phantom Crash for Xbox at $5 each. Would have gotten XIII for $2.99 if I did have the PC version.

Is FF Cronicle even worth $9.99?[/QUOTE]

Phantom Crash for $5? Is it new or preowned?

yea the driving feels very unrealistic in this game you can literally bump of the walls and catch up to the other car.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']FYe was paying $18 for this a few months, I wonder if it still has that value?[/QUOTE]

sadly no... i got $7.50 for it this past weekend. The XBOX one is still up there I think but I haven't been able to find a copy.

QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH? TO TRADE IN?

that'd be good for trade in... especially at gamerush

I remember hearing it was worth 15 bux without the additional 5... but it's blurry in my head could someone fill me in? Thanks :)

[quote name='d4nn']QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH? TO TRADE IN?

I remember hearing it was worth 15 bux without the additional 5... but it's blurry in my head could someone fill me in? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Do NOT use the report a post option to ask dumb questions.

d4nn, if and when someone knows, they will answer your question. Please do not report posts on something like this. Do it on Spam/Referral Links, Flaming/Trolling, etc.

Thanks.

[quote name='d4nn']QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH? TO TRADE IN?

I remember hearing it was worth 15 bux without the additional 5... but it's blurry in my head could someone fill me in? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

The PS2 version is $10 with the $5 extra when you trade in 3. You only get $5 if you bring only that game. But at $5, it makes a good filler. You remembered seeing the GameCube version, which is $25 w/ the extra $5.

I got it for $5 at CC in 2004, and its nothing special. For $5 its worth a shot, but dont go expecting the next Gran Turismo.

[quote name='punqsux']holy shit dan, are you retarded?! do not keep notifying the mods, its annoying as fuck!![/QUOTE]

Way to be an understanding mod. The guys a newbie and you barrade him like a 6 year old. Way to set the example. Jesus. No wonder alot of people dont respect the mods wishes...

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Way to be an understanding mod. The guys a newbie and you barrade him like a 6 year old. Way to set the example. Jesus. No wonder alot of people dont respect the mods wishes...[/QUOTE]
You did not just bump this topic. :?

bread's done
Back