PS2 games are 75% off at Gamestop

Raiders4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if anyone has made a thread yet but they have all PS2 games for 75% off

oFMNIRp.jpg

Got this haul for $25 :)

well I had to drive 50 miles out of the way, but I got my Haunting Ground. My total haul

Haunting Ground
Think Fast cib
Resident Evil Outbreak file 2
Grandia 3
Shadow of Rome
Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends
Valkyrie Profile 2
Xenosaga Ep1
Viewtiful Joe 2
Under the Skin
Indigo Prophecy
GrimGrimoire
Baulders Gate Dark Alliance 2
50 miles each way?

Damn, 100 miles is a long way for some used PS2 games. Wow.

100 miles 30 miles to the gallon around 11 bucks in gas. I don't think that's too bad. My wife went with me and we made a date night out of it. Ate at a local restaurant on the river. It was totally worth it. A trip is only a waste if you let it be. Don't be so pessimistic.

I don't think that qualifies as "pessimistic"

More of an observation.

I never used the word "waste" btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
100 miles 30 miles to the gallon around 11 bucks in gas. I don't think that's too bad. My wife went with me and we made a date night out of it. Ate at a local restaurant on the river. It was totally worth it. A trip is only a waste if you let it be. Don't be so pessimistic.
What a great story. Will the movie based on this be coming out any time soon?

How long is the sale going on?

And for everyone, if you know your local gs employees well you can ask them to get a game you want from a local store in a "Distro" I had a copy of shadow hearts shipped from a store that was 75 miles away.
Who needs to know your local gs employee for that? I just get it done myself :p. Ahhhh heck, I will tell you guys how to get it done just like I did back in the GC 75% sale.

OK PAY ATTENTION, THIS WILL BE A GODSEND TO SOME OF YOU.

It is all about the website, all you need is the inventory tracker on the website.

Here are a few things you need, the first and most important one is your local store # (not the phone number, the actual store number)

You can find this one of two really easy ways.

Look in the URL when placing a instore hold for ANYTHING at the specific store (It will appear in the URL as Store=XXXX (your store number), the other, is just use this site and find it manually http://www.mystore411.com/store/listing/47/Game-Stop-store-locations

Armed with your store number, it is extremely simple after that.
Just go through the website and pick all the games you would like, bring up the find in a store page, and than try to find as many of them in a single store as possible, works well to have a fallback store or two, I use an extremely poor organization method of just having them all in different tabs, sorted by sections of games that are in the same store.

Now that you know your local store #, and you know where the games you want are, all that is left to call the store, and give them the SKU for the games that the tracker shows they have for them to locate (WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD US HOW TO FIND THE SKU), well if you simply look in the URL once again for the tracker page, you will see sku=XXXXXX with the X's being the item SKU.

Now to give a generic example of a typical call, it will usually go like
"yada yada our store is offering yada yada how may I help you
Hi I am calling to ask if you have certain games for the Playstation 2?
The Ps2? Uhhhh what games.
I have the SKU's for them

Ok give me a second (assume they have to go to a computer). Ok what are they.
Blank blank blank, blank blank blank, no that was blank BLANK blank, blank blank blank.

Uh the system says we have X X and X

Would you be able to please check?

Sure hold on (may take a few minutes to check WHEREVER they keep them, sometimes they put you on hold, sometimes not, also, keep in mind their ps2 games will NOT be that organized, don't expect EVERY game to be found, and if they find more than half of your list consider yourself happy)

Ok I found X, X, and X, but couldn't find X or X

Would you be able to transfer them to store (Your store # here)?
1. Ummm sure, what store number was that again?
XXXX
2. I don't know let me give you to my manager. Hi what can I help you with?

"Hi I am calling to ask if you would be able to transfer some PS2 games to store XXXX, the games were already found (sometimes they don't like to go through them, as clearance+unorganized+soooo many)

What store number was that again?

XXXX

Sure I will have them out on (next business day here)

"

Bam, you saved yourself a trip to the store, time waiting for an employee to agree to try to get the transfer done or not, and if one store is a dud you just call the next one, and you have the inventory tracker to find which stores in fact have the games in stock (I prefer to go by which stores have the high value/rare games, and then try to match up other games to that specific store.

Here are some notes, if a gs gives you a busy signal when you call, call back in like a half hour to an hour, if you get any other weird tone, noise, etc, try again in a half hour to an hour, if it just rings and rings and rings, half hour to an hour.

Also if you are in a really obscure location, with only like two or three GS near you, DO NOT WORRY, distance is no issue, just pick the closest major city you can think of, and enter that into the inventory tracker to bring up a bigger list of stores.

Seriously, this is an EXTREMELY good tip, and save it somewhere, it works on virtually any game/item that gamestop sells.

Also, don't just do it for a single $2 game, try to save transfers for a decent sized number of games, or some pretty valuable items.

[attachment=2172:CAM00077.jpg][attachment=2173:CAM00079.jpg][attachment=2174:CAM00080.jpg]

All three of my hauls now! UPDATED 1/11/14

All the games i've gotten so far:

(COMPLETE IN BOX)

01) Ape Escape 3

02) Atari Anthology

03) Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana

04) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

05) Crash Of The Titans

06) Crash Tag Team Racing

07) Crash Twinsanity

08) Half-Life

09) Ico

10) Jampack Volume 12

11) Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

12) Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

13) Ratchet & Clank

14) Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

15) Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

16) Ratchet: Deadlocked

17) Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2

18) Shadow Of The Colossus

19) Shellshock Nam '67

20) Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

21) Smuggler's Run

22) Smuggler's Run 2: Hostile Territory

23) SoulCalibur II

24) Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

25) Taito Legends

26) Taito Legends 2

27) Technic Beat

28) The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night

29) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

30) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

31) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent

32) Warriors Orochi

33) Warriors Orochi 2

34) Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner

(MANUAL & GAME ONLY)

01) Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter

02) Unlimited SaGa

(DISK ONLY)

01) Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

02) Arctic Thunder

03) ATV Quad Power Racing 2

04) Auto Modellista

05) Auto Modellista

06) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

07) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

08) Bard's Tale

09) Beyond Good & Evil

10) Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness

11) Castlevania: lament Of Innocence

12) Clock Tower 3

13) Dark Cloud

14) Dark Summit

15) Def Jam Vendetta

16) Demon Stone

17) Devil May Cry

18) Devil May Cry 2

19) Devil May Cry 2

20) Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening

21) Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening

22) Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening Special Edition

23) Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening Special Edition

24) Dirge Of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

25) Drakengard

26) Eternal Poison

27) Fatal Frame

28) Fight Night Round 2

29) Final Fantasy X-2

30) Final Fantasy XII

31) Friends: The One With All The Trivia

32) Gun

33) Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

34) Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

35) Hitman: Contracts

36) Hitman: Blood Money

37) Hot Shots Golf Fore!

38) Hot Shots Tennis

39) Ico

40) Ico

41) Indigo Prophecy

42) I-Ninja

43) Legacy Of Kain: Defiance

44) Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

45) Lumines Plus

46) Mafia

47) Manhunt

48) Manhunt 2

49) Mercenaries

50) Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

51) Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

52) Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

53) Obscure: The Aftermath

54) Playboy: The Mansion

55) Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time

56) Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones

57) Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within

58) Raiden III

59) Red Faction

60) Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

61) Resident Evil Outbreak

62) Rogue Galaxy

63) RPG Maker III

64) Rumble Roses

65) Shin Magami Tensei: Nocturne

66) Shin Magami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

67) Shin Magami Tensei: Persona 4

68) Silent Hill 2

69) Silent Hill 3

70) Silent Hill 4: The Room

71) Silent Hill 4: The Room

72) Snoopy vs The Red Baron

73) Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

74) Street Fighter EX3

75) Summoner

76) Summoner 2

77) Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

78) Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

79) Syphon Filter: Omega Strain

80) The Thing

81) Time Crisis: Crisis Zone

82) Tomb Raider: Anniversary

83) Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness

84) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm

85) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

86) True Crime: New York City

87) Virtua Fighter 4

88) Wild Arms 3

89) WinBack: Covert Operations

90) WinBack 2: Project Poseidon

91) World Series Of Poker

92) Xenosaga: Episode 1

These were free

- Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (DEMO)

- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (CASE, ARTWORK, MANUEL) They couldn't find the game

Total Games: 128

Total Spent: $255.09 (That's $1.99 per game so far)

How can someone have so much stuff lol
The key is to never pay full price. Working at a game store worked well too cuz i used to get 10% off new and 20% off used. So I'd wait til most new games came in for trade cuz where i lived BRAND new games would be traded in mere days later so right there i'd get 20% off. I almost never paid full price. To this day I still almost never do because I get amazon pre-order price guarantees or the fact that Amazon still has no tax in my state so that's another $3-5 saved there. I used to buy TONS of stuff on ebay WHILE I was buying stuff at Game Crazy. Yes it hurt a bit financially but now I am good so it was all worth it in the end.

But the key is clearance. Cheap Ass gamer helped me IMMENSELY all these years to build my collection cuz fellow CAGs would post sales or clearance deals and I'd swoopin cuz around here I don't think there's a lot of fellow CAGs cuz when theres sales the stores I goto usually still have good stuff.

Sadly I wish I read about this PS2 sale sooner cuz my store has a lot less than I bet they did when this began. I am gonna check the disc only copies at my closer store and then going to another one to see what they have, They usually have a lot of PS2 so i hope they didn't get raided cuz at that store I got some good gamecube stuff when that was at 75% off.

The key is to never pay full price. Working at a game store worked well too cuz i used to get 10% off new and 20% off used. So I'd wait til most new games came in for trade cuz where i lived BRAND new games would be traded in mere days later so right there i'd get 20% off. I almost never paid full price. To this day I still almost never do because I get amazon pre-order price guarantees or the fact that Amazon still has no tax in my state so that's another $3-5 saved there. I used to buy TONS of stuff on ebay WHILE I was buying stuff at Game Crazy. Yes it hurt a bit financially but now I am good so it was all worth it in the end.

But the key is clearance. Cheap Ass gamer helped me IMMENSELY all these years to build my collection cuz fellow CAGs would post sales or clearance deals and I'd swoopin cuz around here I don't think there's a lot of fellow CAGs cuz when theres sales the stores I goto usually still have good stuff.

Sadly I wish I read about this PS2 sale sooner cuz my store has a lot less than I bet they did when this began. I am gonna check the disc only copies at my closer store and then going to another one to see what they have, They usually have a lot of PS2 so i hope they didn't get raided cuz at that store I got some good gamecube stuff when that was at 75% off.
I also almost never pay full price for games which allows me to build up a huge collection for a fraction of what it should be worth

Who needs to know your local gs employee for that? I just get it done myself :p. Ahhhh heck, I will tell you guys how to get it done just like I did back in the GC 75% sale.

It is all about the website, all you need is the inventory tracker on the website.

Here are a few things you need, the first and most important one is your local store # (not the phone number, the actual store number)

Look in the URL when placing a instore hold for ANYTHING at the specific store (It will appear in the URL as Store=XXXX (your store number), the other, is just use this site and find it manually http://www.mystore411.com/store/listing/47/Game-Stop-store-locations

Just go through the website and pick all the games you would like, bring up the find in a store page, and than try to find as many of them in a single store as possible, works well to have a fallback store or two, I use an extremely poor organization method of just having them all in different tabs, sorted by sections of games that are in the same store.

Now that you know your local store #, and you know where the games you want are, all that is left to call the store, and give them the SKU for the games that the tracker shows they have for them to locate (WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD US HOW TO FIND THE SKU), well if you simply look in the URL once again for the tracker page, you will see sku=XXXXXX with the X's being the item SKU.

Blank blank blank, blank blank blank, no that was blank BLANK blank, blank blank blank.

Sure hold on (may take a few minutes to check WHEREVER they keep them, sometimes they put you on hold, sometimes not, also, keep in mind their ps2 games will NOT be that organized, don't expect EVERY game to be found, and if they find more than half of your list consider yourself happy)

XXXX

"Hi I am calling to ask if you would be able to transfer some PS2 games to store XXXX, the games were already found (sometimes they don't like to go through them, as clearance+unorganized+soooo many)

XXXX

"

Bam, you saved yourself a trip to the store, time waiting for an employee to agree to try to get the transfer done or not, and if one store is a dud you just call the next one, and you have the inventory tracker to find which stores in fact have the games in stock (I prefer to go by which stores have the high value/rare games, and then try to match up other games to that specific store.

Here are some notes, if a gs gives you a busy signal when you call, call back in like a half hour to an hour, if you get any other weird tone, noise, etc, try again in a half hour to an hour, if it just rings and rings and rings, half hour to an hour.

Also if you are in a really obscure location, with only like two or three GS near you, DO NOT WORRY, distance is no issue, just pick the closest major city you can think of, and enter that into the inventory tracker to bring up a bigger list of stores.

Seriously, this is an EXTREMELY good tip, and save it somewhere, it works on virtually any game/item that gamestop sells.

Also, don't just do it for a single $2 game, try to save transfers for a decent sized number of games, or some pretty valuable items.
I cannot stress enough how much this is YMMV. A lot of stores will flat-out reject it (especially since this is supposed to be done by employees only) or just plain forget to ship the games. And then you need to make sure your store's cool with receiving them and holding them for you. I tried this exact method back during the GCN debacle and it was like pulling teeth to actually get anything out of it.

I looked at two GameStops in the area and found some good stuff. At one of the GameStops, they were hiding all the good games behind the counter while the ones on display were just a bunch of Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolutions. I saw the ones they were hiding though so they had to let me seem em :).  And then while I was checking out, these guys came in with a bag full of PS2 games and controllers to trade in. And of course since GS doesn't take PS2 game anymore, they told the guys that they no longer accept ps2 games. That's where I came in, so I ended up getting  guys' games and controllers for $30. All the games were disc only except for the ones I got from the guys which were CIB.

XXXX

XXXX

"

So let me get this straight

1st you find a local gamestop thats close to you (get the store number should be 4 digits) and this store is the store where the games you find in other gamestops transfer to them to

2nd Find the games your looking for and find their SKU and try to find most of the games in one location

3rd Call the store where you found the games located at and ask them to send them to the store which you numbered

Is this basically it and when they do ship them to another store how do you know they are there

Here in California there are alot of resellers so its pretty hard to get anything and have to be quick about it

Total haul:

Chaos Wars

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Tales of Legendia

Dawn of Mana

Atelier Iris 2

Taiko Drum Master

Persona 4

Phantasy Star Universe

Radiata Stories

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time

Ar Tonelico

All of them came in sleeves and I'm not sure what I am going to with 'em all, so I might be willing to trade if something interesting comes up.

So let me get this straight

1st you find a local gamestop thats close to you (get the store number should be 4 digits) and this store is the store where the games you find in other gamestops transfer to them to

2nd Find the games your looking for and find their SKU and try to find most of the games in one location

3rd Call the store where you found the games located at and ask them to send them to the store which you numbered

Is this basically it and when they do ship them to another store how do you know they are there
That is correct, they send them through ups, and they go out the next buisness day from when you get the transfer. It helps to call and ask if they have arrived once a day after like 2-3 pm or maybe later starting after three or so days depending how far away the stores are from eachother.

I cannot stress enough how much this is YMMV. A lot of stores will flat-out reject it (especially since this is supposed to be done by employees only) or just plain forget to ship the games. And then you need to make sure your store's cool with receiving them and holding them for you. I tried this exact method back during the GCN debacle and it was like pulling teeth to actually get anything out of it.
Well to that first thing, just don't bring up you aren't an employee, you know your store number, and the item sku, at that point they are thinking your an employee, it is the IMPLICATION, :p . Most of the time they never even ask, pretty much the moment they have located the games, you just ask them to transfer them to "Store XXXX". Once they have the games located during the call is when you ask for the transfer, starting off with "Can you find these games to transfer to xxxx" probably won't work so well.

But also, this method is probably far more likely than an employee getting it done FOR you, as they will run into the exact same issues, and it never hurts to do a follow up call the next day just checking if they sent it out on time.

Now you are right that it is ymmv in the case that 1. Sometimes they do just forget to send them out (a call back the next day usually helps.

I went to 2 stores today and got 29 games, 3 of them were disc only and about 7 or so had no booklet but had the case. Of them strike force bowling (complete), metal gear solid 2:sons of liberty (disc only), and friends: the one with the trivia (complete), were $0.00. The rest varied. So $36 for 29 games isnt too bad.

I grabbed yu-yu-hakusho (complete) and S.L.A.I. (disc only) but i already owned them (i have my list of all my 2700+ games on my phone but i still missed them somehow. They were only $0.45 each anyway so no big deal.

The employees at ine store said they could print the list of all ps2 games they had cuz their disc only copies arent on shelves yet (the othet store i go to does). It was too busy in the other store to get a list but i will. I highlighted some games and im gonna go back there monday cuz they said i could highlight stuff and come back so i hope theyll let me go thru them as i wouldnt wanna make some employee go thru them all. Even then they have zero rpgs or big name titles but il just grabbin a bunch of $1.99 titles cuz they ring up at $0.45 after the 75% and PUR.

I have 2 more near me to check out 2moro but then im done. Haha

That is correct, they send them through ups, and they go out the next buisness day from when you get the transfer. It helps to call and ask if they have arrived once a day after like 2-3 pm or maybe later starting after three or so days depending how far away the stores are from eachother.

Well to that first thing, just don't bring up you aren't an employee, you know your store number, and the item sku, at that point they are thinking your an employee, it is the IMPLICATION, :p . Most of the time they never even ask, pretty much the moment they have located the games, you just ask them to transfer them to "Store XXXX". Once they have the games located during the call is when you ask for the transfer, starting off with "Can you find these games to transfer to xxxx" probably won't work so well.

But also, this method is probably far more likely than an employee getting it done FOR you, as they will run into the exact same issues, and it never hurts to do a follow up call the next day just checking if they sent it out on time.

Now you are right that it is ymmv in the case that 1. Sometimes they do just forget to send them out (a call back the next day usually helps.
just tried out the ps2 game ship to another store method and found a store with a couple games I wanted and they check and found the games i wanted but when I told him if they could ship to a store close to where i am at they said that the store has to call them to transfer them to the store

Picked up

Auto Modellista

The Getaway

Kinetica

Manhunt

Max Payne 2

Onimusha

Onimusha 2

Red Faction

Siren

Smuggler's Run

Spy Hunter

Star Wars Racer Revenge

Viewtiful Joe 2

X-Men III The Official Game

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends II

all for $14. I was looking for Persona 3/4, Star Ocean Til The End Of Time, Silent Hill 2/4, and especially Grandia II but I had no luck at the one I went to. They had Fatal Frame but I decided to pass on it.

Thank you for the heads up! Guess I know how I'll be spending my free Sunday afternoon. Though the gamestops around my area seemed to have cleaned out of the old gen games, but worth a shot to check em out  :joystick:

You know what's a good feeling? Finding out you DO own Rule of Rose (complete) yet somehow forgot to add it to your catalog of over 2700+ games. lol

I was just telling you guys that I never bought it... well today I bought a copy of the games yu-yu-Hakusho Dark Tournament and S.L.A.I. but didn't know I owned them already. So when I went questing thru my collection to find them.. I happened across Rule of Rose! I checked my catalog and sure enough it's not listed, but there it was in the flesh! Oh and I cannot find my copy of S.L.A.I. but then again SOME of my games are not in ABC order because I don't have room on the shelf I initially started stacking my PS2 games. I DID find my yu-yu-Hakusho and also swapped it out as the one I got today looked better. I do hope my SLAI turns up though. Fun times. I hope i find more at the last 2 Gamestops I venture to tomorrow.

You know what's a good feeling? Finding out you DO own Rule of Rose (complete) yet somehow forgot to add it to your catalog of over 2700+ games. lol

I was just telling you guys that I never bought it... well today I bought a copy of the games yu-yu-Hakusho Dark Tournament and S.L.A.I. but didn't know I owned them already. So when I went questing thru my collection to find them.. I happened across Rule of Rose! I checked my catalog and sure enough it's not listed, but there it was in the flesh! Oh and I cannot find my copy of S.L.A.I. but then again SOME of my games are not in ABC order because I don't have room on the shelf I initially started stacking my PS2 games. I DID find my yu-yu-Hakusho and also swapped it out as the one I got today looked better. I do hope my SLAI turns up though. Fun times. I hope i find more at the last 2 Gamestops I venture to tomorrow.
Take a pic of your collection it sounds awesome

Take a pic of your collection it sounds awesome
Lol, as someone with like a tenth of the games, it will be a picture of mainly boxes, and cd cases, and junk like that. Unless he has a very, very big wall with a LOT of shelves, there will be many a box where he has buried things, hence how he loses track of what games he actually has. Every time I go through my games to find one in particular it is like a happy treasure hunt "Oh look I have THIS?! When did I get this! Oh look TWO of these? Wait I thought I sold that".

My collection is stacked tightly on 2 shelves and then my 360/p3/wii/psp stuff is in  closeable cabinet. I wish it looked more glamorous as someone said, I don't have a ton of wall space... yet. I'm moving soon and I'll have more area most likely to fit it then. But I can probably muster up some pics. I don't have them in boxes now so theyre visible but they are stacked on these metal shelves i've had since I was a child and most go 3 stacks deep, each stack holding 18-20 games. it's insane. and one shelf is obscured by boxes of larger special editions.

Not like moving boxes, just special editions that can't fit on a shelf like god of war 3, bioshock infinite songbird edition, halo reach, etc..etc.. there's some blue ray stacks, and some new stacks of PS2 and original Xbox games that I cant fit where they belong because my original spots are full, but it's all still visible. I'd post a pic but im workig soon and dont have my collection images on a URL to post here. If I could upload a photo myself here i would. perhaps later i'll show some. I just wish it was all on a wall sized shelf. haha someday

But my list is pretty meticulous with the exception of some stragglers here and there but whenever i get a new game I add it to my list and, in Rule of Rose case, sometimes one slips. But I sell all my duplicates so ot's 2700+ games with no copies (except for the 2 games i mentioned before SLAI and yu yu, but i'll sell those at some point cuz I dont need 2 of each of those)

Do the games just ring up as 75% off? Or do you need to give them some coupon code? Or is this for the powerup rewards members only?

Thanks

The games ring up at the sale price, but if you have them check a price or give you a printed list of what they have they show the price before the discount.

Went to my local gamestop yesterday and picked up 32 ps2 games for $26. I have a huge ps2 collection but don't mind one bit adding to it with cheap price like this. They are all disc only and I'm pretty sure I had looked at some of them a few months ago with their boxes and I'm guessing gamestop tossed the boxes and manuals to make room since they had them all in paper sleeves on the counter. I'd almost go to the next town over today since a while back they had lots of ps2 games but not sure yet I probably have enough.

Is there anyway to view a store's inventory from the website? It seems that a lot of stores in my area have shipped the majority of their inventory off to other stores that are being used as collection stores and i'd love to be able to find these locations. The employess are totally clueless as to which stores are being used for stockpiling the games.

Is there anyway to view a store's inventory from the website? It seems that a lot of stores in my area have shipped the majority of their inventory off to other stores that are being used as collection stores and i'd love to be able to find these locations. The employess are totally clueless as to which stores are being used for stockpiling the games.
You can check the inventory for a single game, and if you cross reference the searches and narrow down a single store that seems to keep popping up, that is probably one of the best bets. But as for trying to find the listed inventory of an entire store, that would be rather insane, because there are literally thousands of items in each store.

I'm very happy with my finds today.

Brand new and sealed:
Think fast disney trivia $.67
Lord of the rings: aragorns quest $2.25

Cib:
Chulip (converted from new) $.45
Harvey Birdman (converted from new) $.67

Disc only:
The guy game $1.35
Chulip $.45
Viewtiful joe 2 $.90
Rogue trooper $.45
Neo geo battle colliseum $.90

I spent $8.58 and it's all worth a lot more than that. I could sell the disc only copy of chulip and make all my money back!

Anyone plan to print DVD case art for the disc only games? Picked up around 20 disc only and planning to print the DVD covers so I can put the, on the shelves along with other games..
I'm just googling the games DVD cover individually and printing them. If anyone have a good site to go to let me know. Thanks!

I got a complete in box Shin Megami Tensei Nocture and Digital Devil Saga today! I think these were new games converted to used, because the disc and manual are flawless! :D

Heres my haul yesterday - 24 games for $52.37.

Most notable imo being Fatal Frame, Persona 4, Silent Hill 2 but all games I will enjoy having.

20140111_202518_Richtone_HDR.jpg

I usually hate GS but the employee I got was actually very nice and patient in printing me off a list and then fetching the games.

I plan on hitting up other stores this week.. printed some dvd art for some of the games already from coverproject... I've never really purchased disk only games like this but I must say what ive printed out so far and cased looks really good.

Ok, a quick recommendation list for anyone who is hunting ps2 games. (Heck even just in general these are worth buying, even without the massive discount).

Xenosaga I, II, and III

.Hack// Part's 1-4, & G.U Part's 1-3

Dynasty Warriors 4 (I have probably sunk more hours into that game than any other ps2 game I ever owned. I could wipe the floor with lu bu my custom character was so good.)

yada yada everything has been said time and time again but I can't stress enough how good the .hack series is alone. It had numerous anime series, and had 7 games in two different series on the PS2 alone, (in the US at least, japan had a few more I think.)

bread's done
Back