PS2 games are 75% off at Gamestop

Raiders4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if anyone has made a thread yet but they have all PS2 games for 75% off

oFMNIRp.jpg

Got this haul for $25 :)

For those that bought a lot of games, the problem is you won't know if they are fully functional until played all the way through. I take great care of my games and hardly ever buy used games, so my experience is not vast, but from my experiences, DVDs will work as long as there are not deep scratches or incredibly smudged up, but most smudges can be cleaned.

I tested all of my games and most of them have moderate scratching at most, mainly smudges and whatnot. They all worked. I played all them for 5-10 minutes each and no issues. But there's no guarantee one of them won't hit a spot where it just freezes constantly. One of the discs looks like it was played 200 times. Had a million light scratches and rings around it like it was being played ad nauseum, but it worked.

For those that bought a lot of games, the problem is you won't know if they are fully functional until played all the way through. I take great care of my games and hardly ever buy used games, so my experience is not vast, but from my experiences, DVDs will work as long as there are not deep scratches or incredibly smudged up, but most smudges can be cleaned.

I tested all of my games and most of them have moderate scratching at most, mainly smudges and whatnot. They all worked. I played all them for 5-10 minutes each and no issues. But there's no guarantee one of them won't hit a spot where it just freezes constantly. One of the discs looks like it was played 200 times. Had a million light scratches and rings around it like it was being played ad nauseum, but it worked.
I've tested the more expensive ones I've bought, but if there are 5 that don't work that cost me less than a dollar each, that's okay. I figure if that's my loss on this sale, I'm good.

you guys are lucky finding CIB, i mean REALLY LUCKY.

i've been to about 10 gamestops around PA and NJ and ALL OF THEM were either disc only or crappy gamestop boxes.

Well.....yeah... :whistle2:| I think we all know there's a certain risk involved, but for the price we've decided it's worth it. Typically I won't buy a game if it's scratched, and I won't even look at it if it's incomplete. But given the age of these games, the prices GS is selling them for and the prices I'd have to pay on ebay, I'm willing to lower my standards a bit & take the risk. I've returned maybe 4-6, two of those would not play at all and the other 4 had deep gouges or top side scratches I didn't notice in the store that I felt would affect play eventually. The rest all have some degree of light scratches, but nothing that looked too serious. I started them all up (all 85 or so of them...) and let them run through the intro movie. That's about all I can do.

Well.....yeah... :whistle2:| I think we all know there's a certain risk involved, but for the price we've decided it's worth it. Typically I won't buy a game if it's scratched, and I won't even look at it if it's incomplete. But given the age of these games, the prices GS is selling them for and the prices I'd have to pay on ebay, I'm willing to lower my standards a bit & take the risk. I've returned maybe 4-6, two of those would not play at all and the other 4 had deep gouges or top side scratches I didn't notice in the store that I felt would affect play eventually. The rest all have some degree of light scratches, but nothing that looked too serious. I started them all up (all 85 or so of them...) and let them run through the intro movie. That's about all I can do.
Yup. And if they don't work there's always the toothpaste trick.

I have a couple of extras and I'm looking for a couple of specific games.  Mostly I would like either Atelier Iris(the first), Ar Toneleco(the first), or yakuza 2 if anyone has stumbled upon or can get a copy of any of them.  I'll post what I've got extra when I'm home from work tonight and what I can still probably get a copy of if someone is interested.  Thanks!

I mainly want Grandia 3, only copy around me is like 300 miles away. Other than that, I think i'm pretty good though I would also like Onimusha 2-3 and the other one. If anyone is willing to part with Grandia 3 it would be appreciated though...just give me a message.

I was told last night they have consolidated down because several stores in the area all shipped them elsewhere. Nobody could tell me where this mysterious other location is but the fun may be about over.

I picked up La Pucelle Tactics for 4.99 last night but that was the only NIS SRPG for PS2 I haven't owned so it was a nice find.

I wonder if all the PS2 and possibly PSP games in Orange Country or LA area are all shipped to certain stores now and the inventory just isn't indicating that. If so, then I have a store that's supposed to receive them that I should check tomorrow or Sunday.

90% of whats left of PS2 games at my GS are disc only sports games, so not much for me.  Will take another look tomorrow to see if I can find anything decent for you CAGS though

If any of you see Activision Anthology, don't pass it up. It has a decent selection of games and a good bit of unlockables such as commercials and the patches you could earn way back in the day. It also has scans of every box and manual. I spent about an hour the other night trying to finish game 1 of Barnstorming in under 34 seconds to unlock its commercial, but the best I could do was like 34.04. But what really sets it apart is the rocking 80s tunes soundtrack that plays while you play the games. A fantastic buy for 50 cents.

If any of you see Activision Anthology, don't pass it up. It has a decent selection of games and a good bit of unlockables such as commercials and the patches you could earn way back in the day. It also has scans of every box and manual. I spent about an hour the other night trying to finish game 1 of Barnstorming in under 34 seconds to unlock its commercial, but the best I could do was like 34.04. But what really sets it apart is the rocking 80s tunes soundtrack that plays while you play the games. A fantastic buy for 50 cents.
Totally forgot about that collection. I might see if one of my stores has it, those patches were awesome ha.

Stopped in my Gamestop yesterday and it is now wiped of all their PS2 games, PSP games... and their DS section is now very low as well. 

But on the positive side, I picked up 300 games for the PS2 in late 2012 during their last clearance sale... so... 

Stopped in my Gamestop yesterday and it is now wiped of all their PS2 games, PSP games... and their DS section is now very low as well.

But on the positive side, I picked up 300 games for the PS2 in late 2012 during their last clearance sale... so...
Yeah I bought most of their ps2 games when they were having the buy 1 get 1 free on their websites. As a result I'm really only missing a few games that are either rare (dot hack part 4) or I can pick up on ebay down the road (onimusha dawn of dreams)

I have the following ps2 games up for trade from this sale.  Everything is disc only unless I put down otherwise.

dragon quest VIII

drakengard

heavenly guardian (complete with case, cover art, and manual)

katamari damacy

mega man anniversary collection (comes with case and cover art but no manual)

star ocean till the end of time

we love katamari

valkyrie profile 2: silmeria

xenosaga episode II

I am looking for these:

jurassic park: operation genesis

marvel vs. capcom 2

baldur's gate dark alliance 2

suikoden III, IV and V

grandia 2 and 3

wild arms 4 and 5

parappa the rapper 2

Pm me to work out a trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went to the furthest one in my state and bought quite a few games. They were all disc-only, unfortunately.

Armored Core 2
Armored Core 3
Armored Core 2 Another Age
Armored Core Nine Breaker
Crash Twinsanity
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Tactics 2
Evil Dead Regeneration
Genji
Gundam Encounters
Gundam Fed. Vs Zeon
Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam
Hitman 2
Resident Evil Code Veronica X

Gallop Racer 2006 - $2.50

I know that Gallop Racer is supposedly rare, but it's a disc-only copy. Ehhhhh...is it still worth collecting in this condition?

I traveled a bit yesterday myself, made about an hour & a half drive and had a major score as a result.  All are disk only.

Store #1:

007: Nightfire
Bloody Roar 3
Dark Angel
Ever Grace
Growlanser Generations
Haven: Call of the King
Kill.Switch
L.A. Rush
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Makai Kingdom
Mercury Meltdown Remix
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
Nightshade
The Powerpuff Girls: Relish Rampage
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Beginning of Destiny
Store #2:

Art of Fighting Anthology
Auto Modellista (this game has horrible controls but is SO pretty - pretty is worth .50, right?)
The Bouncer
Bujingai
Cold Winter
Demon Stone
Digimon World: Data Squad
Dr. Muto
Fatal Fury Battle Archives vol. 2
Finny the Fish & The Seven Waters
Gungriffon Blaze
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
InuYasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask
Kinetica
King of Fighters 2000 & 2001
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary
NanoBreaker
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Phantom Brave
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Rampage: Total Destruction
Red Dead Revolver
The Red Star
Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2
Rumble Roses
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Secret Agent Clank
Seven Samurai 20xx
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
Shinobi
SNK Arcade Classics vol. 1
Snoopy vs The Red Baron
Summoner 2
Super Bust-A-Move
Taito Legends 2
Transformers (the one based on the cartoon, not one of the movies)
Twisted Metal Black (2 disk version w/ online disk)
Unlimited Saga
Virtua Fighter 4
Warhammer 40K: Fire Warrior
Way of the Samurai
Whiplash
World Heroes Anthology

Both Sakura Wars & Phantom Brave appear to be new to used converts, because the disks are in extremely good condition.  Phantom Brave even included the soundtrack!  As a bonus, I also found a few Gamecube games at the first store and grabbed these three:

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Robotech: Battlecry

So yeah, was a good trip.  :)  I've been grabbing every RPG, survival horror, fighter or classic game collection I find.  The rest have all been games I either used to own & got rid of, never owned but was always curious about, or looking interesting/amusing enough to be worth these super cheap prices.  ;)  I'm not sure what my total # is for this sale, I need to sit down and count.  But I've come close to filling up a 200 disk binder with them...  

^^  Nice score !  Everyone is sleeping on Cold Winter for 50 cents.

Also Working Designs for the win !  (Growlanser Generations and GunGriffon Blaze)

Pretty sure I'm done with this sale at this point

CIB
Max Payne   $0.67   (GH)
Crimson Tears   FREE  
icon_biggrin.gif

Are You Smarter then a 5th Grader   $0.67
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter   FREE
RTX Red Rock   FREE
Technic Beat   FREE
Sled Storm   FREE
Tiger Woods 2003   FREE
Tiger Woods 2006   FREE
NFL Game Day 2003   FREE
Madden 2002   FREE
Madden 2003   FREE
Madden 2005   FREE
Madden 2006   FREE
Madden 2007   FREE
NBA 2K5   FREE
NFL 2K5   FREE
NHL 2003   FREE
NHL 2007   FREE
NHRA Championship Drag Racing   FREE
Eye Toy: Groove   FREE
Friends Trivia   FREE

Disc only

Tales of the Abyss $5.63
Silent Hill Origins   $4.50
Fatal Frame   $4.50   (Had box and instructions already
icon_biggrin.gif
)
Champions of Norrath   $2.93
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition   $2.25

RPG Maker 3 $2.25
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends   $2.25   (Ended up being Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires ?)
Suikoden 4   $2.25
Mega Man X Command Mission  $1.35
Seven Samurai 20XX   $1.35
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   $1.35
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus   $1.80
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness   $0.90
Gradius III & IV   $0.67
Monster Rancher 3 $1.80
Bujingai: The Forsaken City $0.67
Magic Pengel $0.45
Victorious Boxers $0.45
Micro Machines FREE
Stuntman FREE
State of Emergency FREE
Madden 2001 FREE
Mister Mosquito   $0.45

Serious Sam: The Next Encounter   FREE
Swing Away Golf   FREE
IHRA Drag Racing 2   FREE
Williams Pinball Hall of Fame   $0.67
Simpsons Road Rage   $0.67
Da Vinci Code   FREE   (includes instructions)
Pipe Mania   FREE
Eye Toy: Play 2   FREE

Super jealous of your Crimson Tears, that's one I've really been looking for!  If you want to get rid of it, let me know.  :)

I ended up with a hell of a haul. Not quantity, but quality. I still don't have all the games, because I had my sister pick up half because she lived closer to Gamestops that actually had some good stuff. When I get them from her in my possession, I'll update my overall haul, although I'm a few games short of everything I wanted, but I got my checklist almost done for the games I wanted.

In Lansing, MI ended up snagging the following:

Final Fantasy X

Armored Core: Last Raven

Digital Devil Saga

Budokai Tenkaichi 2

King of Fighters XI

Street Fighter EX 3

SNK Arcade Classics

Fatal Fury: Battle Archives vol. 2

All the cases were discarded unfortunately, but it all came up to $25.xx so I can't complain 

Took a trip to hit up a few stores.

Store #1 (all disc only)

Digimon World 4 

Ico

Heavenly Guardian

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds

Capcom Classics Collection 1984-1992

Falling Stars

Dirge of Cerberus Final Fantasy VII

Guilty Gear Isuka

Baroque

Atari Anthology

Soul Nomad & The World Eaters

Aliens versus Predator Extinction

Devil Kings

Destroy All Humans 2

Aero Elite Combat Academy

SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1

Civil War a Nation Divided

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Total after PUR and tax was $47.93

-------------------------------------------------------------

Store #2

Disc Only:

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

SeaWorld Adventure Park: Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures

Pitfall The Lost Expedition

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (GH)

Grim Grimoire

Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revis

In Cases:

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (BL) missing manual

Ico X2  (complete)*

Romancing SaGa (manual only)

Total after PUR and tax $29.39

* I realized on the way home that one of the complete copies of Ico was missing The disc!  The games in cases were sleeved and tucked behind the manual if there was one.  Missed that the disc wasn't there because I was too busy inspecting the manual and cover.  The store was already closed when I noticed and It's quite out of the way to go back.  I had the extra copy from the first store but it has a Family Video sticker across the front.

Is there any trading going on from this? 

Gonna have pics of my total haul in the next couple days. Still need my sister to drop off with the games she found at her store so I can give her the money for it.

I don't usually buy used games, but very excited with what I found.

I am looking for these games (I know they are probably all gone).  Pretty much done with this sale.  Got tons of games or $$ to trade.

Tales of Legendia
Metal Saga
Forever Kingdom
Blood Will Tell
King's Field
Mana Khemia 2
Dot Hack 4
Bloody Roar 4
Jade Cacoon 2
Monster Rancher 4
Rule of Rose
Chaos Wars
Atlier Iris 1 + 2
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
AR Tonelico
SMT: Devil Summoner 1 + 2
Ghost Hunter
Gundam: Encounters in Space
Naval Ops Commander
Naval Ops Warship Gunner
PTO 4
Kessen 3
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Steambot Chronicles
Stella Dues
Wild Arms 4 + 5
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Soul Nomad
Tsugunai: Atonement
Sky Gunner
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Ephemeral Fantasia
Crimson Sea 2
Y's Ark of Napishtim
Battle Assault 3 Gundam
Rez
Trapt
Okage
Silpheed
Ring of Red
G1 Jockey 3
Monster Hunter
Persona 3 (Not FES)
The Bouncer
Ninja Assault
Magix Music Maker Deluxe Edition
Goin Quackers

I am looking for these games (I know they are probably all gone). Pretty much done with this sale. Got tons of games or $$ to trade.

Tales of Legendia
Metal Saga
Forever Kingdom
Blood Will Tell
King's Field
Mana Khemia 2
Dot Hack 4
Bloody Roar 4
Jade Cacoon 2
Monster Rancher 4
Rule of Rose
Chaos Wars
Atlier Iris 1 + 2
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
AR Tonelico
SMT: Devil Summoner 1 + 2
Ghost Hunter
Gundam: Encounters in Space
Naval Ops Commander
Naval Ops Warship Gunner
PTO 4
Kessen 3
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Steambot Chronicles
Stella Dues
Wild Arms 4 + 5
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Soul Nomad
Tsugunai: Atonement
Sky Gunner
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Ephemeral Fantasia
Crimson Sea 2
Y's Ark of Napishtim
Battle Assault 3 Gundam
Rez
Trapt
Okage
Silpheed
Ring of Red
G1 Jockey 3
Monster Hunter
Persona 3 (Not FES)
The Bouncer
Ninja Assault
Magix Music Maker Deluxe Edition
Goin Quackers
For some reason I thought this was your haul and was going to be very jealous.

Yeah. Had manual too. The discs and case are not in the best condition though. It has a ton of light scratches on it, they are the kind that jump out if you put it under a light. None of them are deep scratches, though. It was the only game of my entire haul that actually had a box and it turned out to be that one of all games.

$11.25 after the 75%

I made kind of a dick move to get my hands on it, though. I wonder if I screwed any CAGs by doing what I did, but I doubt it, since they probably would have posted about it on here.

Yeah. Had manual too. The discs and case are not in the best condition though. It has a ton of light scratches on it, they are the kind that jump out if you put it under a light. None of them are deep scratches, though. It was the only game of my entire haul that actually had a box and it turned out to be that one of all games.

$11.25 after the 75%

I made kind of a dick move to get my hands on it, though. I wonder if I screwed any CAGs by doing what I did, but I doubt it, since they probably would have posted about it on here.
U should probably test the game. The inventory doesnt come up. Was that showing low in stock for u or u just got lucky and asked?

I tested all games I've bought through the intro, and then boot up and play for a few mins. Most I can do at that point.

There was only one store within 100 miles of me that had a copy. I called and asked if they had it. The employee was like "Uh.... yeah, you called earlier about it, we told you we had it. It's right here in my hand."  I was confused for a second, because I didn't call. Then the employee was like "You called an hour ago and asked if we could to a store transfer and you told me you'd find your store's number and call us back, so I know where to send it" Then I immediately realized what was going on. Another caller must have been looking for the same game. So I played along and was like "Oh, right right, no that was my brother that called. But anyway, my store's number is _____" and the employee was like "Ok, cool, I'll ship it on out tomorrow morning."

Don't know if that other guy ever called back looking for it. It was kind of a dick move, but hey, he waited too long. Snooze ya lose.

I tested all games I've bought through the intro, and then boot up and play for a few mins. Most I can do at that point.

There was only one store within 100 miles of me that had a copy. I called and asked if they had it. The employee was like "Uh.... yeah, you called earlier about it, we told you we had it. It's right here in my hand." I was confused for a second, because I didn't call. Then the employee was like "You called an hour ago and asked if we could to a store transfer and you told me you'd find your store's number and call us back, so I know where to send it" Then I immediately realized what was going on. Another caller must have been looking for the same game. So I played along and was like "Oh, right right, no that was my brother that called. But anyway, my store's number is _____" and the employee was like "Ok, cool, I'll ship it on out tomorrow morning."

Don't know if that other guy ever called back looking for it. It was kind of a dick move, but hey, he waited too long. Snooze ya lose.
Oh, thats what u mean. Yeah that was a dick move, but what was the odds that it happen almost the same time?seems like u won.

I also remember I did that for a gamecube game. They said they ship it, but they never did. Later they admitted that they forgot and someone else purchase it. Sounded like another employee purchase it

I almost didn't call that day. I was going to and something came up and I figured I'd get to it the next day. Then I was like naaah... I'll just call now. If I waited, that other caller would have gotten it. If he even called back. Took over an hour to call back with his store number.

I almost didn't call that day. I was going to and something came up and I figured I'd get to it the next day. Then I was like naaah... I'll just call now. If I waited, that other caller would have gotten it. If he even called back. Took over an hour to call back with his store number.
Meh I would've done it too. Good job getting a rare game.

I've been pretty lucky as it dosen't seem people are going to the Gamestop's near me. So I've gotten some  gems and still have some more I can get. Only Legendia was complete. I printed out the covers at Kinkos for the rest. 

GOTTA LOVE 75% off HERES MY HUGE HAUL FROM THE PAST 2 DAYS of GAMESTOP SEARCHING I PRETTY MUCH BUILT UP A GOOD COLLECTION FROM GAMESTOP :whistle2:o FEW GEMS HERE AND THERE BUT HAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT

picked up the following

Star Ocean Till the end of time

DMC 3

Phantasy Star Universe

Drakengard

Okami

Sakura Wars so long my love

magna carta

marvel ultimate alliance 2

project eden

tales of the abyss

shin megami tensai nocturne

castlevania curse of darkness

castlevania lament of innocence

dark clooud

ico

FF VII dirge of cereberus

xmen legends II

shadow of the collosus

FF X-2

ratchet and clank

warriors of might and magic

jak II

ratchet deadlockedf

jak and daxter

the getaway

ratchet and clank size matters

oni

heroes of might and magic

megaman x collection

getaway black monday

dynasty warrior 5

Looks like I'm done as well - nothing left close to me worth having.   ;)  My total haul was 152, give or take a couple I may have missed.  Only one complete game and it didn't come from my area, it was one a friend sent me (and it was a fighting game :p).  I did find a couple that appeared to be new-to-used converts - Sakura Wars & Phantom Brave - based on condition and the fact that PB even had the soundtrack with it.  Some of these I'll still be on the lookout for a cheap case/manual, but many I'm happy w/ just the disk (not sure where I'd put that many cases anyway!).  Oh, and nothing here is for trade so don't ask! 

007: Nightfire

Alter Echo
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am
Art of Fighting Anthology
Auto Modellista
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Baroque
Black
Bloody Roar 3
Bujingai
Bully
Burnout
Burnout 2
Burnout 3
Burnout: Dominator
Burnout: Revenge
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Cold Winter
Contra: Shattered Soldier
Dark Angel
Darkwatch
Demon Stone
Destroy All Humans
Destroy All Humans 2
Devil Kings
Digimon World: Data Squad
Disgaea
Disgaea 2
Dr. Muto
Dragon Rage
Drakan
Ever Grace
Fatal Frame III
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1
Fatal Fury Battle Archives vol. 2
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Finny the Fish & The Seven Waters
From Russia With Love
Fullmetal Alchemist & The Broken Angel
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
Ghost In The Shell: Stand-Alone Complex
Graffiti Kingdom
Growlanser Generations
Guilty Gear Isuka
Gungriffon Blaze
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law
Haven: Call of the King
Heavenly Guardian
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
Hot Shots Tennis
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Throne
Indiana Jones & The Staff of Kings
Indigo Prophecy
InuYasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask
Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Kill.Switch
Kinetica
King of Fighters 2000 & 2001
King of Fighters 2006 (complete)
King of Fighters XI
L.A. Rush
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night
Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King
Magna Carta
Makai Kingdom
Manhunt
Manhunt 2
Mega Man X Collection
Mercury Meltdown Remix
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Midway Arcade Treasures Vol. 1
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
Monster Hunter
Monster Lab
Namco Museum
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary
NanoBreaker
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Nightshade
Obscure: Aftermath
One Piece: Pirate's Carnival
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Persona 3: FES
Phantom Brave
Pirates: The Legend of the Black Buccaneer
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Psychonauts
Raiden III
Rampage: Total Destruction
Red Dead Revolver
Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil: Outbreak
Rise of the Kasai
Rumble Roses
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Secret Agent Clank
Seven Samurai 20xx
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
Shadow of Rome
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shinobi
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
SNK Arcade Classics vol. 1
Snoopy vs The Red Baron
Spawn Armageddon
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Starfighter
Summoner 2
Super Bust-A-Move
Taito Legends 2
Tekken 4
The Bouncer
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
The Powerpuff Girls: Relish Rampage
The Red Star
The Simpson's Hit & Run
The Suffering
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
The Thing
TMNT
TMNT: Smash Up
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Transformers
Twisted Metal Black
Ultimate Spider-Man
Unlimited Saga
Virtua Fighter 4
War of the Monsters
Warhammer 40K: Fire Warrior
Warriors Orochi
Way of the Samurai
Whiplash
World Heroes Anthology
Wrath Unleashed
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends II
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum 
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Beginning of Destiny
One store I hit even had some Gamecube games left so I scored these three as well:

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Robotech: Battlecry
Only PS2 duplicate I have left is a copy of Bully, so if anyone wants that just let me know.

How many of these games are people going to play? Or are they just bought to be admired.
I actually said earlier that it helped inspire me to ser up my ps2 and start in on them. So far I've beaten two and started 3 others. It's a nice change from the ps4 since there's not a lot in it.

has anyone come across R.A.D.  ??  I've been looking for that in the wild for some time now and have not come across it.  If someone has, I'd love to own this game and would not mind paying for the game and shipping (and a few bucks for your time).

bread's done
Back