PS2 HDD $69.99, Soul Calibur 2 $14.99, Riddick $34.99 @ Dallas area Fry's

redline

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Dallas area Fry's sale, prices good through Tuesday 6/8.

PS2 Hard Drive with Final Fantasy XI - $69.99
Soul Calibur 2 for Xbox or PS2 - $14.99
Chronicles of Riddick Xbox - $34.99
Call of Duty PC - $27.99
Warlords Battlecry PC - $29.99
Besieger PC - $29.99
GameBoy Advance SP - $84.99

[quote name='pinoy530']Dang it, I don't see a $69.99 HDD in the houston fry's ad. Oh well, we do have a $19.99 Champions of Norrath though.[/quote]

damn thats a nice price for CoN :p

[quote name='fifthcore']Anyone have the Southern CA Fry's Ad? I hope we have the $20 Champions of Norrath[/quote]

same price. everything redline has listed except for the hd is the same in socal.

I bet if I drove over there now they would be out of the HDDs. They probably had 10 of them in stock or something to sell them at that price. It's a loss leader to get people in the store I'm sure.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Good deal for anyone looking for a GBA SP.[/quote]

It's an OK deal but last week I think Fry's had them for $74.99.

Nah Fry's for the most part is a rip, they advertise stuff for dirt, and they tend to have very low quantities of said item, it's a hook. It's also really close to bordering bait and switch tactics. They may have some items in stock, but chances are the stuff that's an absolute steal will run out faster than prisoner with the door open. Also, I've heard lots of complaints that they re-wrap items and try to sell them as new. When I worked at Circuit City people would just bring in their ad because they wanted the price, but couldn't deal with the people or service their.

If someone could pick up riddick for me please, as their is no frys in mass....i will pay for game, shipping, and a little extra for you time...let me know

You paid $80 for FFIX? You got ripped its 19.99 new :p

I heard the same thing about Frys. That they are always sold out. Well whatever...I dont care.

Frys only problem of out of stock items are usually the dvds. they usually have like 5 copies of each dvds advertised sale price and if your not there when the door opens your SOL.

Both Fry's near me have hundreds of HDDs stacked up. Their inventory never seems to be a problem.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']You paid $80 for FFIX? You got ripped its 19.99 new :p

I heard the same thing about Frys. That they are always sold out. Well whatever...I dont care.[/quote]

Sorry, typo.

[quote name='Redeema']Nah Fry's for the most part is a rip, they advertise stuff for dirt, and they tend to have very low quantities of said item, it's a hook. It's also really close to bordering bait and switch tactics. They may have some items in stock, but chances are the stuff that's an absolute steal will run out faster than prisoner with the door open. Also, I've heard lots of complaints that they re-wrap items and try to sell them as new. When I worked at Circuit City people would just bring in their ad because they wanted the price, but couldn't deal with the people or service their.[/quote]

I've never really had much of a problem with my local SoCal Fry's stores. They usually keep a large stock on hand for sale items so I've never had much of a problem getting what I wanted. They do sell re-wrapped items but even then have any such items clearly marked as previously returned items plus they'll knock off $2-4 from the original price. As it is, my nearest Fry's store is a half hour drive so I actually do end up just going to (a much closer) Circuit City to pricematch most of the time.

Does anyone know if there's a cheaper price on Call of Duty elsewhere? If not, I'm picking it up after a 110% pricematch at CC.

bread's done
Back