PS2 I-Ninja at CC.com and B&M for $1.99

This probably isn't the right board to post this up on but how do you do a clickable link? I couldn't get mine to work above as you can see.

[quote name='nwaugh']Is this the start of another $1.99 CC thread?[/QUOTE]
I hope lot. It doesn't look like there's anything else to mention, anyway.

Great game, got mine at best buy for about 20 bucks I think, good game to just play through when your bored, has some mild comedy and really fun gameplay.

Yeah, it is a fun game, with some interesting play mechanics, but it can get very repetitive after a while, and will no doubt cause motion sickness in some people. Easily worth $1.99, though, that's for sure.

[quote name='guessed']and will no doubt cause motion sickness in some people. [/QUOTE]
Ah, motion sickness inducing gameplay. Never had I experienced this phenomenon until I played Katamari Damacy. Ans then Jak and Daxter did it to me too.

[quote name='nwaugh']Is this the start of another $1.99 CC thread?[/QUOTE]

No, I think it was part of the last $1.99 clearance. It was probably just still on the shelf

[quote name='javeryh']the Pre-Owned eXcluded list at eb for trade-ins[/QUOTE]

Ah.

Thanks. I don't do much trading so I was out of the loop.

I thought maybe he was trying to type POS, lol.

[quote name='alive741']Sears has it for $19.99, obviously YMMV on the pricematch. But my Sears did, I paid $0.20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you work at Sears, which may make them more likely to deal with you.

[quote name='guessed']Yeah, but you work at Sears, which may make them more likely to deal with you.[/QUOTE]

They're policy on Price Matching is if you bring an ad or a printout of a local competitor's online site for the same exact item they will match the price. My boss was actually pissed at me for doing it, but its the only reason I work there...hehe.

bread's done
Back