PS2 Kingdom heart II $29.99 at Target

[quote name='animemaniac14']man KH2 NEEDS to go greatest hits!!!!! gah...[/quote]

I wonder if CC can price match AND take a coupon. I have a $5 off $20 coupon, but I doubt they'd let me use it... Maybe I'll try anyway...

Shit, I was just there today, but I didnt see it. I work tmrw, so I'll go and see if mine has it.
edit. My natural cheapness indicator tells me it will be a GH by Jan (or Feb at the latest).

[quote name='6669']Shit, I was just there today, but I didnt see it. I work tmrw, so I'll go and see if mine has it.
edit. My natural cheapness indicator tells me it will be a GH by Jan (or Feb at the latest).[/quote]

got any of those cheapness indicators for sale/trade? :lol:

but yea...don't know why, but when i read the title i thought it was FF XII

[quote name='swetooth9']got any of those cheapness indicators for sale/trade? :lol:

but yea...don't know why, but when i read the title i thought it was FF XII[/QUOTE]
No, it comes from being a chick and spending my weekends at malls, hearing which clearance racks are calling my name, having something in my size ;)

It's probably the Roman numerals. They never even tried to teach us those in school.

that games not worth more than 20. take it from someone who payed full price for it and feels so jipped. i still need to get kh 1 though and the gba kh game so i can have a complete collection.

[quote name='lokizz']that games not worth more than 20. take it from someone who payed full price for it and feels so jipped. i still need to get kh 1 though and the gba kh game so i can have a complete collection.[/QUOTE]
So you didn't like it, but you need to buy the other ones? Ooooooooookay.

I don't even see this in the Target ad... so no price matching without an ad. Is this unadvertised or something?

All this talk about GH... it'd be a lot better to pay $15 with GGC or coupon. Maybe I'll wait, too... (spent enough on Black Friday!)

[quote name='iceblast21']I don't even see this in the Target ad... so no price matching without an ad. Is this unadvertised or something?

All this talk about GH... it'd be a lot better to pay $15 with GGC or coupon. Maybe I'll wait, too... (spent enough on Black Friday!)[/QUOTE]
IDK. Its not on Target.com. Anyone?

my guess is that its a "Temporary Price Cut" which tend to be YMMV. Good for him, not so good for us? I haven't checked my b&m but its definitely not in the ad.

[quote name='6669']No, it comes from being a chick and spending my weekends at malls, hearing which clearance racks are calling my name, having something in my size ;)

It's probably the Roman numerals. They never even tried to teach us those in school.[/quote]

true that...i really didn't know roman numerals until last year when my english teacher actually had a mini-lesson on them...noone had a clue

[quote name='swetooth9']true that...i really didn't know roman numerals until last year when my english teacher actually had a mini-lesson on them...noone had a clue[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I was just quoting that Simpsons episode.

Remember Japan is getting Kingdom Hears 2 final Mix +, which will include a remake of the GBA Kingdom Hearts. No word on a US release yet, however.

[quote name='6669']****, I was just there today, but I didnt see it. I work tmrw, so I'll go and see if mine has it.
edit. My natural cheapness indicator tells me it will be a GH by Jan (or Feb at the latest).[/quote]
Actually, I heard (could be crap) that it will be greatest hits in March along with a few other games like Pokemon XD. That is why I have been waiting to buy it. It would make a little sense, since that would be one year after its release.

[quote name='deathscythe']Actually, I heard (could be crap) that it will be greatest hits in March along with a few other games like Pokemon XD. That is why I have been waiting to buy it. It would make a little sense, since that would be one year after its release.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I can sell my Pokemon XD now and get the Greatest Hits version.

Glad see KH2 drop the price but still it's not enough! I'll pickup whenever it goes down $20 or less or possible Special Edition release here in the US.

[quote name='gwill']my guess is that its a "Temporary Price Cut" which tend to be YMMV. Good for him, not so good for us? I haven't checked my b&m but its definitely not in the ad.[/QUOTE]

It's not on the paper ad but it's permanent price cut.

Actually I don't like GH cover so I don't mind paying extra $10 for this game.

BTW, Bestbuy has PS2 Beatmania Bundle for $29.99.

MARCH?! man that sux...i don't wanna have to wait til march to get it :( i coulda bought it at gamefly used when they had the $10 off $30 with google check out for $20 :(

[quote name='62t']Remember Japan is getting Kingdom Hears 2 final Mix +, which will include a remake of the GBA Kingdom Hearts. No word on a US release yet, however.[/quote]
I doubt Final Mix+ will ever come out. International versions of games never come out to America. The original KH: Final Mix was no exception.

[quote name='6669']So you didn't like it, but you need to buy the other ones? Ooooooooookay.[/quote]i want the other ones because i liked them. KH 1 is an amazing game and one of the few games i enjoy playing over and over ( ive played it at least 2 or 3 times) and because i liked it so much i couldnt wait to get kh 2 when it came out so when it did i paid full price for it and it wasnt worth it. and i played com on an emulator and wouldnt mind owning the actual game.

There are 2 games left I want to pick up for PS2, and this is one of them. Still shooting for 15 or 20 though. The Gamefly deal does sound tempting though, but I have Disgaea 2 and Final Fantasy 12 to play through right now so I can wait.

This, FFXII, and GoW2 are the only games on the PS2 that are on my radar. I have too many games on my queue ahead of this one, though, to jump at a $30 price point; I'm sure that, by the time I get around to it, it'll be at GH (and I'd probably even hold out for one of those 2 for $30 deals).

[quote name='utopianmachine']I agree with you there. I can't see myself paying more than $20 for this one.[/quote]

yea... i'll be waitin' for that magic price point!

[quote name='Masterkyo']Well, KH1 & KH2 is the bestsellers. I don't think SONY stupid enough let the $$$ fly off they hand!![/QUOTE]
Actually, yes, they've proven that they are stupid enough ;)

[quote name='Strider2K99']I doubt Final Mix+ will ever come out. International versions of games never come out to America. The original KH: Final Mix was no exception.[/QUOTE]
but this time it includes a whole new game so it is possible.

[quote name='62t']but this time it includes a whole new game so it is possible.[/QUOTE]

yep, I agree that it is possible.
and that possibility is .00000000000001%.

This thread reminded me to sell my copy while I can still get about $30 for it. I never got around to playing KH2, but it was included in a favorable trade. I'll rebuy when it drops down to $20.

[quote name='62t']but this time it includes a whole new game so it is possible.[/QUOTE]

Sorry -- No way is the additional content coming to the US. You're forgetting that Squienix would need to localize the whole darn thing and that'll take a bunch of resources. Given the co. is saddled in development for PS3, 360, Wii, and DS, the thought that any people would be moved to work on a GH version re-release of KH2 for a now-past gen console ain't happening.

Now, if this were Capcom, may be I'd venture to say possibly, but then again, that might explain why Capcom's localizations are often so bad (and let's not even start on the voice acting ...)

Nothing in Capcom's history is worse than what they did to Guile 'Sonic Boom' voice in Super Street Fighter 2.

Except for the voice they gave him when he loses (ru paul, ru paul, ru paul...)

[quote name='deathscythe']Actually, I heard (could be crap) that it will be greatest hits in March along with a few other games like Pokemon XD. That is why I have been waiting to buy it. It would make a little sense, since that would be one year after its release.[/QUOTE]

The two games you mention aren't on the same system... makes your source sound a lot less trustworthy.

[quote name='anarchyburger']how long do you think it will take KH2 to reach greatest hits??[/quote]
At least 9 months and some minimum number of copies sold.

bread's done
Back