PS2 SNES GC systems and RPGs FS FF7 FF9 Chrono Trigger

oreothepanda

CAG Veteran
Feedback
6 (100%)
I would like to get money orders only please, I do not accept PP because i do not have it nor do i have a credit card =)

I have a Super Nintendo Model 2 (the mini) in perfect working condition and close to perfect cosmetic condition w/ controller brand new Power Block and Nintendo Brand RCA cables and the following games for 120 shipped I figure 20 for shipping and 100 for the lot is a really great deal, but if you would like to offer something else, please go ahead.
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 3 W/ Box
Zelda: A Link to the Past W/ Box and intructions
Super Metroid
Ranma: Hard Battle WHOLE SNES LOT- Pending Out

Ps1 Rpgs
Final Fantasy 7 Black label complete (just surface scratches) - Pending Out
Final Fantasy 9 Black Label in the same condition 20 shipped i ll also toss in Tecmo's Deception disk only and Guardians Crusade disc only

Silver Slim Ps2 perfect condition with controller and all hookups for 70 shipped (system used maybe 17 times) ALL PS2 games are complete and NON-GH and in good-mint condition -Pending Out
Ar Tonelico Complete 30 shipped, disc never even taken out of case -Pending Out
Final Fantasy X AND Final Fantasy X-2 Both together shipped for 25 < STILL AVAILABLE
Final Fantasy 12 CE 20 shipped -Pending Out
Makai Kingdom 15 shipped -Pending Out
Phantom Brave 10 shipped -Pending Out
La Pucelle Tactics 15 shipped -Pending Out
Disgaea 2 shipped 20 Or buy all 4 Nippon Ichi games for 50 shipped -Pending Out
Devil Summoner 20 shipped -Pending Out
Kingdom Hearts 2 15 shipped

i dont have a camera =\. Its almost brand new, and comes with the silver controller and all hook ups, its in great cosmetic condtion since its near new.

bread's done
Back