PS2 Splinter Cell Chaos Theory $19.99 at Best Buy

Thanks for the heads up OP but please specify in the title of this thread what version you're talking about, it would make it easier to sift through.

ack already? I just bought pandora tomorrow from target for 10 bucks...very cool game..all about stealth then shoot everything up. Anyone here have the CE of Chaos theory for the pc..is it worth it?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What new version? There's already another Splinter Cell game coming out?[/QUOTE]

yea, about 3 weeks after brothers in arms and SC: Chaos theory came out, ubisoft announced that they were making brothers in arms 2 and SC 4...that's why i haven't bought these 2 games...

Okay, so we're not talking about a re-release of Chaos Theory, correct? When I hear "new version," that's what I think. An impending sequel won't stop me from buying this, but some "special edition" re-release might.

Just making sure they aren't making "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: Substance" or something like that.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Just making sure they aren't making "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: Substance" or something like that.[/QUOTE]
:lol: haha, nope, I don't think this is like Konami milking the cow process. Although a "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Black" would be interesting... :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Saucy Jack']At this rate, I don't think I'll ever get around to buying a Splinter Cell game.[/QUOTE]Ha ha I know what you mean. When sequels get cranked out really fast, it can be hard for a CAG to keep up.

At least this is a somewhat story-driven game though. If any game has a strong single-player adventure to it, I don't look at it as ever getting truly "out-dated." But for a more purely multi-player title, I can get all antsy trying to maximize my value... gotta make sure I only put my money towards the most current, most updated, most feature-packed version there is! So for something like a fighting game or the occasional sports title, I can really stress out.

Heh, all I can say is I'm glad I didn't have an SNES until way after its peak... cranking out $70 a pop for a Street Fighter game was a VERY risky prospect considering all the newer editions they put out. Or splurging on Mortal Kombat 3, only for them to release Ultimate MK3 for $70 a few months later. Man I spared myself some trauma there...

XB version is way better, they completely hacked out the Co-OP features from the PS2 version, even at 20 it isnt worth it, unless you have no friends...:bouncy:

bread's done
Back