PS3 320GB Move Bundle + 1 Extra Free Game 350 @ BB !!

Kinda redudant that they offer Sports Champions as one of the free games, even though it is already included with the bundle... >_<

I'm also surprised they offer Killzone 3 and the Helghast edition, I think it's pretty obvious which one you should choose there, haha.

Man, now to decide whether to get this or the 160GB with $100 GC...

Dang, not a bad deal...I actually wouldn't mind playing around with Move, although I haven't bought one because of the sealed batteries.

Hmm...$350 for Move + Killzone 3, or $250 for CODBLOPS...

[quote name='Wolfpup']Dang, not a bad deal...I actually wouldn't mind playing around with Move, although I haven't bought one because of the sealed batteries.

Hmm...$350 for Move + Killzone 3, or $250 for CODBLOPS...[/QUOTE]

In Bestbuy:
Move Bundle - 92.99
Killzone 3 - 59.99
Total = 152.98

So if you get the BlackOps Bundle with the $100 GC + the Move Bundle and Killzone 3... it comes to a total of $352.97 (Assuming you used the $100GC in a separate purchase to get the Move Bundle and KZ3... and that you were able to get the $100 GC with the Black Ops Bundle....)

Almost the same price as the $350 Move Bundle + Killzone3.
You will basically be trading in Black Ops for 60GB of extra hard drive space...
Because the Black Ops Bundle is 160GB HD and the Move Bundle is 320GB HD.

[quote name='MeGaWC27']In Bestbuy:
Move Bundle - 92.99
Killzone 3 - 59.99
Total = 152.98

So if you get the BlackOps Bundle with the $100 GC + the Move Bundle and Killzone 3... it comes to a total of $352.97 (Assuming you used the $100GC in a separate purchase to get the Move Bundle and KZ3... and that you were able to get the $100 GC with the Black Ops Bundle....)

Almost the same price as the $350 Move Bundle + Killzone3.
You will basically be trading in Black Ops for 60GB of extra hard drive space...
Because the Black Ops Bundle is 160GB HD and the Move Bundle is 320GB HD.[/QUOTE]

Which is a horrible plan, considering you can get black ops at toys r us right now for $25 if you want to buy another game like portal 2 or l.a. noire

Not to hate...good thought, but doesnt pan out quite right

I bought a 320GB move bundle 10 days ago and had best buy price match walmarts $350. Now, they are $350 anyway, and come with a free game...so I went into best buy and got KZ3 Helghast edition free. they actually paid me to take it, cause they gave me the points for the $95 it wouldve cost...which comes out to like $7 in points

bread's done
Back