PS3/360 Street Fighter IV CE in stock at Gamestop.com and in stores

adamantypants

CAGiversary!
PS3 (OOS online, check local availability)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72487
360 (thanks jp0213)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Pro...7&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-5V4b2IbRd29fQ3TbO0zAxg

Not really a deal, but considering the extreme PAIN I've been going through trying to obtain a copy at DeepDiscount for the past week this is a welcome surprise.
It seems to be in stock online and a bunch of Gamestops near my house have it in stock. In fact the first one I called had one and they're holding it for me right now.

As a side note on my little journey to GS today I stopped by Fry's and they had a mountain, well a mini-mountain so maybe a hill, of SFIV MadCatz fight sticks.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 PS3 CE left..come on guys..buy the last one, so we'll all celebrate how quickly and rare the PS3 version is becoming now. I intend to keep my CE copy for sure..but I'm sure the PS3 version will appreciate in value over time quickly.

wow... at 95 bucks (including tax) this thing sold out....

I do think it has a lot to do with the collectible figure... like if u have both systems... whats the point in getting some crumby C. Viper figure...

[quote name='Mako1215']^ yea i was just buying it for me anyway because my fucking DD order took so long, and now i'll have an extra one. im debateing bringing it back to gamestop or selling it to some sucker on craigslist or something.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what's going through my head right now. I'm going to wait until the final day for my Gamestop return. At that point, I'll check prices on eBay. If they have risen satisfactorily, I'll hold onto my extra sealed copy and hope the future can rake in a little more cash. That way I can put that money toward a decent fighting stick...

Hard to believe this sold out in about a week. Let's wait and see if capcom remains true to their words and see if they definitely stop producing them.

oh shit and i was thinking about returning the extra copy back to TRU, i guess i'll hold on to that thought a little longer.

i don't know about you guys, but to me the selling point of the PS3 CE is the BD. The SF Anime is actually a BD, you know, the one can be played in the BD players, not just the PS3. It's a lot easier to resell this bad boy (not sure about the movie though, i haven't watch it yet). Ryu figure is meh meh... It would be a lot cooler if the game comes with a steelbook case, but it didn't :(

The figures were trash and not even Yujin level, but what can you expect for such a small increase over the regular version's MSRP? I was thinking of buying a 360 CE for the Viper figure alone, but then I saw it, and well, that solved that problem quickly.

[quote name='bdw418']Well, my copy of the PS3 version arrived crushed with a large cut on the side. That handling fee sure went the distance.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully DD packages mine better. Will find out tomorrow.

[quote name='bdw418']Well, my copy of the PS3 version arrived crushed with a large cut on the side. That handling fee sure went the distance.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. They probably will only refund since they're sold out.

bread's done
Back