PS3 50% off games event (Amazon) :D

These games aren't even 50% off. Uncharted 1 is $26 but the msrp is only $30 since it has been a greatest hits title for the longest time.

Difiantly not a lot of "50% off or more" like they claim.

[quote name='FQRizzo']:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $74.95 :rofl:[/QUOTE]

That's how Amazon likes to inflate prices. You want one of the 1-10 copies they have left in stock then you gotta pay a premium price of usually $5-$40 for a video game.

huh? why would they advertise 50% "Or MORE" and have stuff not even 50% off, i'd understand if it said "UP TO" but this sux

The OP's link seems to be just the regular "50% off" filter applied to all games. I think that filter takes lowest price and compares it to MSRP whether that lowest price is what Amazon is selling it for or what some other seller is selling a used copy for.

This isn't an event at least not what's linked above.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Difiantly not a lot of "50% off or more" like they claim.

That's how Amazon likes to inflate prices. You want one of the 1-10 copies they have left in stock then you gotta pay a premium price of usually $5-$40 for a video game.[/QUOTE]

It's actually $47.17 right now.

kind of tempted to get Afrika at $19.96

also guys, make sure to click through the links to see discounts. For instance Afrika shows up on the list as $30.18, but as mentioned it's $19.96. Most are already marked down but some may not be

edit: Killzone 3 is another example, shows as $28.88 on the list, but is really $19.99

[quote name='redmangoose']Thinking about Singularity.
Is it good at 14? Or do other retailers sell at a price close to that.[/QUOTE]

Wal-Mart just had it for $10 with their 3-for-30 deal, but that was for 360 games. $14 New is a good price for it on PS3, only ones less than that were used that I remember.

[quote name='parkerwilson']Good price on PES 2011[/QUOTE]

Agreed, just bought that. The lowest i've seen it is $19 even though it's last years version. Thanks OP.

Buying last year's versions of soccer games is not the way to go. Hockey, Yes. Football, Yes. Basketball, yes. Soccer, No. There's so much money in soccer(top selling sports game worldwide) that the innovation is insanely good.

[quote name='RainFall']Buying last year's versions of soccer games is not the way to go. Hockey, Yes. Football, Yes. Basketball, yes. Soccer, No. There's so much money in soccer(top selling sports game worldwide) that the innovation is insanely good.[/QUOTE]

Gotta disagree with that. I'll gladly pay $14 for a soccer game then the same price next year. Lets see $14+$14 is better than $50+50 :booty:

Dead Rising 2 CE for $19?
Never played any of the Dead Rising games but I like smashing zombies and I like cheap CEs. Any opinions on this one? It's the only thing I'm really considering from this batch.

[quote name='avatar94']Dead Rising 2 CE for $19?
Never played any of the Dead Rising games but I like smashing zombies and I like cheap CEs. Any opinions on this one? It's the only thing I'm really considering from this batch.[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth it for 20. I prefer Chuck, the protagonist in this, to Frank West.

It's a pretty fun collectors edition and comes with some DLC codes if I remember correctly.

Great Zombie smashing hilarity for the price, I say go for it.

I don't really see anything.

Looks like amazon with their typical practice of raising lately of just throwing a bunch of random junk together and calling it a "sale". It would be great if these prices weren't all higher than Amazon themselves might have had a few days ago, or that other places hadn't clearanced for less already. Amazon has really fallen off a cliff for me this year, last year I got crazy amount of stuff from them. But right now even Best Buy now owns them. :oops:

I also got it for $10, but that was a LOOONNG time ago.

The game is more than solid, and I guess once a game hits $10 or $15 that even if you could have gotten it cheaper, you are only leaving peanuts on the table. Still, hardly impressive prices for Amazon for this "sale". Most of them reflect prices of games that were clearanced long ago at other retailers, and in many cases for much less. Some of them were cheaper on Amazon just a matter of days ago LOL.

I picked it up from Target a while ago for about that price. Definitely worth the price, it's actually one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

bread's done
Back