PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Darklurkr23']haha German Version worked how strange

and oh yeah WHAT online site. You mean the Media Go thing?[/QUOTE]

Sony's official, Qrio, etc

[quote name='COLDblood']These said USA only...

Gran Turismo®5 GT5 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
EF8H-KBNH-TQN5
2AM3-HPND-RL63
H92R-8GN3-R59N
G44Q-BCNR-CKCA
KKRN-JHNQ-JR54
5M7D-G5NE-9C3L
6J4P-5ANB-9M6E
MATL-55NK-Q2LT
2Q8P-MAN6-584N

Killzone 3 Retro two map pack
3LKK-ALNP-56CC
T44E-N2NF-76HA
DDGP-JDNH-Q4P9
3785-C4NL-GDG9
CMQ3-52N4-KJ8P
Q2MR-9HNQ-C9FR
LJNK-JLNJ-8HQB
9JTT-DKNJ-RPFF
349N-J7NT-LQA2
7RJ7-J3NR-L84L
4BKG-4BNP-LGJP
PFK9-FHNG-Q36R

Killzone 3 Unlock Points
BDKR-CDNA-D7RG
JQ5R-LFN6-EP5E
CCCH-LJN6-KTML
E6Q3-R8NK-RQ9K
MG8F-R9NM-85GD
Q35P-J5NH-N722
E8MB-E2NK-BF7T[/QUOTE]

The first code i tried to claim was invalid. I did get EF8H-KBNH-TQN5 to work. Thats for the code and thanks for instructions on how to redeem online.

[quote name='COLDblood']Gran Turismo®5 GT5 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
K5LQ-9DN2-JR4E
EJN2-HMNG-BTQE
THC8-KTN2-H8AT
E35A-R2NQ-QD89
PBHL-5BNT-69PD
F4M7-QBNN-6RM5
678L-QCN2-82Q9
B7C6-29NP-Q8RH
FK2N-H5NK-22K3
AQDN-3BN3-B9LG[/QUOTE]

Got 5M7D-G5NE-9C3L, Thanks a ton!

[quote name='admiralvic']Sony's official, Qrio, etc[/QUOTE]

I get the down for maintenance notice at every playstation site i try to log into. Unable to log in.

[quote name='d3adliner']I get the down for maintenance notice at every playstation site i try to log into. Unable to log in.[/QUOTE]

cause now its down...

[quote name='dotCody']PSN Store is finally up (after a million years), but inFamous 2 codes still don't work.[/QUOTE]

They turn on the 7th, that is why they don't work.

[quote name='Wchillinman']They turn on the 7th, that is why they don't work.[/QUOTE]
They were supposed to work beginning May 10th, but we all know what happened there... :booty:

to celebrate the PS Store finally being up here's a Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack code -
LJKE-C8BA-LRFP

bought NV the week PSN went down no need for this stuff now i'm almost done with the game :lol:

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']to celebrate the PS Store finally being up here's a Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack code -
LJKE-C8BA-LRFP

bought NV the week PSN went down no need for this stuff now i'm almost done with the game :lol:[/QUOTE]

somebody's already redeemed it.... :cry: If anyone has an extra that they don't need, please pm me :D

So should inFamous 2 codes work at midnight?
lol, that would be wierd and would probably kill the PS Store. It is hard to pinpoint, though, isn't it?

[quote name='SgtRamirez']So should inFamous 2 codes work at midnight?
lol, that would be wierd and would probably kill the PS Store. It is hard to pinpoint, though, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Most likely due to midnight launches but they could not be active till later in the day since its a tuesday and thus the store gets updated.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']So should inFamous 2 codes work at midnight?
lol, that would be wierd and would probably kill the PS Store. It is hard to pinpoint, though, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

They are working now.

[quote name='dotCody']Only my Sniper code worked for me. I guess people had the same codes as me and redeemed the others. :[[/QUOTE]

All of the codes that I won from the subway contest, and the sniper code worked for me. I was expecting more from the character skin, it's a skin of how Cole looked in the first game. The power enhancement looks pretty cool though.. "stalker grenade". From reading the description I think it's like a homing grenade?

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']2efb-hhnj-9dkg

homefront shotgun i think[/QUOTE]

Didn't work or not valid yet. The one I have is not valid too. I wonder what's up. Is it EU only?

Mafia 2: The Betrayal of Jimmy DLC

C***-CGBG-267L

-This is a robot in Star Wars (first 3 initals)
Probably taken... but the first is (R**2)[the last "2" doesnt count as one of the initals)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pwnage94']Mafia 2: The Betrayal of Jimmy DLC

C***-CGBG-267L

-This is a robot in Star Wars (first 3 initals)[/QUOTE]

I tried a LOT of robots but didn't find it. Hopefully who gets it can post the answer. I'm curious!

inFAMOUS2 Sniper Blast
2PP7-CKN8-L3NM
85R6-HRNC-RMAC
689G-B4N6-3CFR
2C45-9ENP-6J6M
FKKB-R3NJ-EBAT
CFQR-37NC-RA4H
3GHQ-NQNE-F92L
NJGQ-MMNM-C97R
LL8F-Q4NK-B55L
9D9L-NJNH-Q7AT
K2RB-N4N2-A94E
7CED-B2NL-NHQ7
FJPA-79NF-53AD
NQMH-CJNK-HH87
FKFR-LHNH-LFPC
RTLK-3HN2-7NHH
4EFE-26NR-5KFE
4QKP-K2NN-ANQJ
Q77T-B3N7-FPR7
2E4J-7PNP-96H5

Killzone 3 Map Pack 1
PlayStation®Network Voucher Code & Redemption Instructions
HGG6-RPN6-PR93

Killzone 3 Unlock and Load Pack
TLT8-TFNT-NMF2

here u go guys

[quote name='killer9']Killzone 3 Map Pack 1
HGG6-RPN6-PR93

Killzone 3 Unlock and Load Pack
TLT8-TFNT-NMF2

here u go guys[/QUOTE]

nice drop

[quote name='warpedsoul']Got it. Thanks.

Anyone have any of the Infamous 2 mission codes?[/QUOTE]

I only have #1... check your in-box

[quote name='Corpekata']I used

FKKB-R3NJ-EBAT

Tried 2C45-9ENP-6J6M before it but didn't work so lurker must've taken it.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I picked that one up.

Is the online site where you guys check the codes not working? I wanted to verify that the codes that I have from the Subway game are valid, but it says the site is down for maintenance and has been for the past couple of days.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Is the online site where you guys check the codes not working? I wanted to verify that the codes that I have from the Subway game are valid, but it says the site is down for maintenance and has been for the past couple of days.[/QUOTE]

What site is that?

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Is the online site where you guys check the codes not working? I wanted to verify that the codes that I have from the Subway game are valid, but it says the site is down for maintenance and has been for the past couple of days.[/QUOTE]
Actually, it's been down since the PSN originally went down last April. It, along with many other SONY websites are still down and SONY hasn't said a god damn word about them being down or if they will ever come back online.
[quote name='slowdive21']What site is that?[/QUOTE]
https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

[quote name='dotCody']Actually, it's been down since the PSN originally went down last April. It, along with many other SONY websites are still down and SONY hasn't said a god damn word about them being down or if they will ever come back online.

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm[/QUOTE]

Thanks bookmarked! Does it tell you if a specific code has been redeemed or only if a batch of codes like "golden gun" is active to be redeemed?

[quote name='slowdive21']Thanks bookmarked! Does it tell you if a specific code has been redeemed or only if a batch of codes like "golden gun" is active to be redeemed?[/QUOTE]
It'll you if the code has already been redeemed, even multi-use codes.

Infamous 2 Skin

L6E2-7ENM-L9AD
2PEN-47NP-DA76
NRN7-DCNC-TG75
6CL3-29NH-K3AG
33FH-5BNN-DM92

Infamous 2 Mission DLC

AGTR-GJNA-RGDF
5EME-CKNJ-B5MT
R7HM-2RN7-8M82
RPDF-KTNQ-6EEP
9NDK-CJN8-HJQR

Infamous 2 Power DLC

M2AM-KTN8-RGCM
KH5T-B9N8-7B2C
QJPC-9DNQ-QL7N
KTN5-J7ND-G9CE
KNQR-JMN9-RNRN

[quote name='honeybbq']Infamous 2 Skin

L6E2-7ENM-L9AD
2PEN-47NP-DA76
NRN7-DCNC-TG75 Already used
6CL3-29NH-K3AG Already Used
33FH-5BNN-DM92 Already Used

Infamous 2 Mission DLC

AGTR-GJNA-RGDF
5EME-CKNJ-B5MT
R7HM-2RN7-8M82
RPDF-KTNQ-6EEP
9NDK-CJN8-HJQR

Infamous 2 Power DLC

M2AM-KTN8-RGCM
KH5T-B9N8-7B2C
QJPC-9DNQ-QL7N
KTN5-J7ND-G9CE
KNQR-JMN9-RNRN[/QUOTE]

I used those, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! You rock!

[quote name='dotCody']Actually, it's been down since the PSN originally went down last April. It, along with many other SONY websites are still down and SONY hasn't said a god damn word about them being down or if they will ever come back online.

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I was really wondering about some of the codes I have. I don't want to trade them/give them out and find out that they are not working. That seemed to be a problem with some of the Subway codes.

Maybe it has to do with their security issues.

bread's done
Back