PS3 Code Drops Here

I don't know how people claim these so quickly. I am trying for the Move character skins, but they get picked up almost instantly. lol. Are people just sitting by their PS3 waiting?

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I don't know how people claim these so quickly. I am trying for the Move character skins, but they get picked up almost instantly. lol. Are people just sitting by their PS3 waiting?[/QUOTE]

A LOT of the subway items, and some of the KZ 3 map packs have this "this code has been used the max time" error. Or thats what many are saying, so they might not have ever been valid.

[quote name='admiralvic']A LOT of the subway items, and some of the KZ 3 map packs have this "this code has been used the max time" error. Or thats what many are saying, so they might not have ever been valid.[/QUOTE]
It also should be noted that in some cases (like with some of the Killzone Retro Map Packs), the code says the " used the max time" message, only when you redeem in online.

If you redeem the same code on your PS3, it works.

For example. The Shick Killzone Map codes, the ones that included a theme could be redeemed online and it said it gave you a theme and a map pack. But the ones that only had the maps, said that the codes were used the max amount of times if you redeemed them online, yet you could use the same code just fine on the PS3.

Not saying that every code that gives that message still works, just that people need to also try the codes on their PS3 just in case.

PS3 Themes: GT5 themes
GT Academy Reward Theme 1
39P9-MLNF-P9JL
GT Academy Reward Theme 2
Q5KG-6DNJ-QA88
GT Academy Reward Theme 3
2225-LTNG-4KT8
GT Academy Reward Theme 4
39EQ-ARN6-336G

[quote name='caribbean']PS3 Themes: GT5 themes
39P9-MLNF-P9JL
Q5KG-6DNJ-QA88
2225-LTNG-4KT8
39EQ-ARN6-336G
[/QUOTE]

all used :( thanks for posting :)

[quote name='caribbean']PS3 Themes: GT5 themes
39P9-MLNF-P9JL
Q5KG-6DNJ-QA88
2225-LTNG-4KT8
39EQ-ARN6-336G
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got theme 3. Checked the others and everything is now redeemed.

Killzone 3 Map Pack Codes (The first pack, I think its called Retro? Idk)

A283-KDNH-MA4T

E8TQ-QDN7-392Q

TF8N-6ENM-GN4L

Q7PP-GCNA-CLR8

5AF8-7DNC-F82J

69J4-JHN8-KCDP

J7RK-LBNP-96L5

[quote name='firepelt97']Killzone 3 Map Pack Codes (The first pack, I think its called Retro? Idk)

A283-KDNH-MA4T

E8TQ-QDN7-392Q

TF8N-6ENM-GN4L

Q7PP-GCNA-CLR8

5AF8-7DNC-F82J

69J4-JHN8-KCDP

J7RK-LBNP-96L5
[/QUOTE]

Yeah its retro

[quote name='firepelt97']Killzone 3 Map Pack Codes (The first pack, I think its called Retro? Idk)

A283-KDNH-MA4T

E8TQ-QDN7-392Q

TF8N-6ENM-GN4L

Q7PP-GCNA-CLR8

5AF8-7DNC-F82J

69J4-JHN8-KCDP

J7RK-LBNP-96L5
[/QUOTE]Some codes are still active.
Probably got the codes from here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290022

Figured I would give away some codes I will most likely never use. I have:

x2 -- Subway Sandwich PS Home Costumes (GONE)
x1 -- Playstation Move Heroes Demo key (GONE)
x1 -- InFamous 2 Sniper Blast code (GONE)

*All codes have been given away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Move Skins [x]
Subway Sandwich Costume [x]
infamous 2 mission packs [x]
phantom season 1 episode 1 [x]

gone like a freight train x

EDIT(again): I thought IPlay4Fun was giving out the codes via the thread after I saw he gave out the Subway one through the thread, not by request via PM. So . . . you did give them out by request? So I missed this one too? Argh :( I'm never going to get an inFAMOUS 2 Mission Pack with my luck, especially after the Subway contest yielded nothing after so many tries. *Sigh*

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']Move Skins []
Subway Sandwich Costume [x]
infamous 2 mission packs []
phantom season 1 episode 1 [][/QUOTE]

do you still have the infamous 2 mission packs?

t-shirt and poster for ps home FROM @heyplaystation first 100
G62K-53NE-8E9M
you may have to enter on the console to redeem

[quote name='femmebot33']t-shirt and poster for ps home FROM @heyplaystation first 100
G62K-53NE-8E9M
you may have to enter on the console to redeem[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! I appreciate it!

[quote name='femmebot33']t-shirt and poster for ps home FROM @heyplaystation first 100
G62K-53NE-8E9M

Thanks as well!!

G62K-53NE-8E9M

Worked fine from my browser.

G62K-53NE-8E9M
Worked in my browser too. Thanks.

G62K-53NE-8E9M

Thanks.

G62K-53NE-8E9M
Dead ..all used

i have a bunch of codes from the Sony RLS site. i don't have a PS3, so they are sort of useless to me.
I honestly don't know if they work, but why not give them a try.

If you don't have a need for the item, or have the game that some of the DLC is for, please save for others.

Also, remember me when you have any xbox 360 codes to drop :applause:

here they are:
LittleBigPlanet™ Pirates of the Caribbean DLC Code NCAP-NNBH-DLM2
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta PSN Demo Code 8Q2C-M3BB-JHC8
Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code
A982-K2NA-HE57
Mafia® II Fedora Code Promotion
BK7B-ALBH-T7QL
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta Deimos PSN Skin Code
5MTG-QPBF-TQMG
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Code Promotion MDLF-LJN7-KFMN

Oh man you are awesome @thekrayze!

got Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code HE57
if I find any 360 codes will be sure to let you know.

sorry, i was not thinking when i posted the code. i will have to be more clever the next time so lurkers can't take from the good CAG folks. it would be better if they just made a damn account. look at all the fun they could have

[quote name='thekrayze']i have a bunch of codes from the Sony RLS site. i don't have a PS3, so they are sort of useless to me.

If you don't have a need for the item, or have the game that some of the DLC is for, please save for others.

here they are:
Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code
A982-K2NA-HE57
Mafia® II Fedora Code Promotion
BK7B-ALBH-T7QL
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta Deimos PSN Skin Code
5MTG-QPBF-TQMG
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Code Promotion MDLF-LJN7-KFMN[/QUOTE]
Fml, I could have really used that LittleBigPlanet code.

[quote name='dotCody']Fml, I could have really used that LittleBigPlanet code.[/QUOTE]
i know i feel bad for not thinking. sorry again.

on the plus side, it feels good to be the one to post something instead of taking a code. (and i love to take them codes :))

[quote name='thekrayze']sorry, i was not thinking when i posted the code. i will have to be more clever the next time so lurkers can't take from the good CAG folks. it would be better if they just made a damn account. look at all the fun they could have[/QUOTE]

Don't feel sorry about it. You wanted to share the codes, and that is what you did. The important thing is that you gave out something you didn't need and someone else got it. For all we know, the codes went to to people who are signed up but just didn't post a thank-you. Many people sign up just to view the site without limited views, but don't feel the need to post anything. IMO, there is nothing wrong with that. I actually prefer the codes just be thrown out there instead of making it into a contest or something.

[quote name='thekrayze']i have a bunch of codes from the Sony RLS site. i don't have a PS3, so they are sort of useless to me.

here they are:
Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code A982-K2NA-HE57
Mafia® II Fedora Code Promotion BK7B-ALBH-T7QL
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta Deimos PSN Skin Code 5MTG-QPBF-TQMG
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Code Promotion MDLF-LJN7-KFMN[/QUOTE]

thanks for the post man i was able to get the uncharted 2 bundle.

[quote name='lokizz']thanks for the post man i was able to get the uncharted 2 bundle.[/QUOTE]

Weird, two people said they got the same code...

[quote name='hellmutt']Weird, two people said they got the same code...[/QUOTE]

i didnt realize anyone else had used it maybe it can be used more than once or at least of diff ps3s? someone else should try to use it.

[quote name='lokizz']i didnt realize anyone else had used it maybe it can be used more than once or at least of diff ps3s? someone else should try to use it.[/QUOTE]
I just tried, it doesn't work.:cold:

[quote name='lokizz']i got another code for it from sony the other day ill post it now so let me know if it works or not.

LD3Q-E8NF-JMF9[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for the inFamous 2 User Generated Content BETA! :hot:

bread's done
Back