PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='tokyoterror']Ok, I finally have a chance to offer something in return for all the coolness CAG has offered me. Check this out, I was trollin for Schick GT5 theme codes, so I stumbled onto Slickdeals (givin credit where it's due) and found a post where a guy posted his 10 digit code, it didn't work. The next post some dude said he changed one letter in the code, so I said "what the hell" and changed the 1st "x" to a "f" (just random letter,lower in alphabet) and Holy Sh** it worked. I can't redeem more than once in 24 hrs or I'd post the codes. So anyway if you'd like a GT5 dynamic theme for PS3 and/or PSP or any other stuff they have, give it a try. Thx again guys. By the way I aint no code hackin PC crazy wizard guy, so this was big news to me. Here is the code to play with:
SBZC1YX7X2
[/QUOTE]
Changed it to SBZC1YC7X2

Going to give it to flameofdoom666

[quote name='flameofdoom666']EDIT: If someone oculd PM me a home suit code- I would be really greatful! I think my job is blocking this site out![/QUOTE]
PM'ed it to you. Enjoy!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Changed it to SBZC1YC7X2

Going to give it to flameofdoom666

PM'ed it to you. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!!

[quote name='BlueChainsawMan']damn lurker[/QUOTE]

Lurker? Not quite, the recipient of that code posted 'Thanks' 17 DAYS AGO when he redeemed the code.

[quote name='hellmutt']Lurker? Not quite, the recipient of that code posted 'Thanks' 17 DAYS AGO when he redeemed the code.[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='hellmutt']Lurker? Not quite, the recipient of that code posted 'Thanks' 17 DAYS AGO when he redeemed the code.[/QUOTE]

My bad...damn...I just realized after I logged in it took me to page one...lol

[quote name='tokyoterror']Ok, I finally have a chance to offer something in return for all the coolness CAG has offered me. Check this out, I was trollin for Schick GT5 theme codes, so I stumbled onto Slickdeals (givin credit where it's due) and found a post where a guy posted his 10 digit code, it didn't work. The next post some dude said he changed one letter in the code, so I said "what the hell" and changed the 1st "x" to a "f" (just random letter,lower in alphabet) and Holy Sh** it worked. I can't redeem more than once in 24 hrs or I'd post the codes. So anyway if you'd like a GT5 dynamic theme for PS3 and/or PSP or any other stuff they have, give it a try. Thx again guys. By the way I aint no code hackin PC crazy wizard guy, so this was big news to me. Here is the code to play with:
SBZC1YX7X2
[/QUOTE]

I just did M in it SBZC1Ym7X2 and it worked..

Yeah I'm definitely not a lurker lol. BTW the code was actually for the first marvel pack.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah I'm definitely not a lurker lol. BTW the code was actually for the first marvel pack.[/QUOTE]

thats the first thing a lurker would say to throw everyone off the trail.......lol.

[quote name='lokizz']thats the first thing a lurker would say to throw everyone off the trail.......lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol...meh it was crap anyways...

KZ3 Retro Map Pack
9NNT-5KNQ-84MC
6DML-NJN7-R3A6
RB5C-52NP-8H6B

DJ Hero 2 Tiesto Coca-Cola DLC
Q7LD-5DNA-L2LK
KDPP-2TNE-Q9PT
KL2Q-FPNE-QENJ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I don't like these code drop threads. It only feeds the lurkers.

I suggest posting you have content and first PM get it. But that's just me.[/QUOTE]

I'm checking out your site, but this free code drop thread needs some revising...

SBZC1YX7X2
[/QUOTE]Is this code only for the "Gran Turismo®5 Dynamic Theme for PS3® or PSP® System" download?

I tried all letters and numbers in SBZC1Y*7X2 for the "Gran Turismo®5 Racing Suit for HOME" download, but it either says "Code has already been redeemed" or "Code Invalid".

EDIT:
Changed a different letter and works for any download.

EDIT:
Don't chose any of the films 2 Fast 2 Furious, The Bourne Supremacy, License to Drive, and Speed under the "PlayStation®Network Movie Rental for PC, PS3™ or PSP® system" download. Despite the message "Must redeem by 3/31/2010" that you get when you redeem film rentals on the Schick website, they already expired: "Expires 1/31/11".
When you try to redeem the PSN code, you get:
"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

Please check your entries."

[quote name='P a t r i c k']KZ3 Retro Map Pack
9NNT-5KNQ-84MC
6DML-NJN7-R3A6
RB5C-52NP-8H6B[/QUOTE]"This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times."

CLAIMED

Got an extra Playstation Home flight suit code that needs to get used. Don't want a lurker to get a code I actually spent money on. So the first person to message me about it will get it.

I have a medal of honor online pass, and a Bad Company 2 VIP code to give away, just PM me and pick which code you want.

Here's a Socom 4 Beta Code which will be active next week:

NPC6-86NE-6F7D

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']I have a medal of honor online pass, and a Bad Company 2 VIP code to give away, just PM me and pick which code you want.

Here's a Socom 4 Beta Code which will be active next week:

NPC6-86NE-6F7D[/QUOTE]

Already seems to be active, got it and used. Thanks bro!

I know this isnt a PSN code but I thought Id drop this here and in free PSN thread too.

LBP DLC Costume
Re-release date: 03/30/2011
Release dates may vary, depending on your territory.

This item is available for a limited time only.
Available until: 04/05/2011
Price: £0.00 / €0.00 / US $0.00 / AUS $ 0.00 / NZD $0.00
Product compatability: LittleBigPlanet™, LittleBigPlanet™2
Included: Costumes

[quote name='dyeknom']Those packs wont go live until the week before/week of the game's release :/[/QUOTE]
That's what he said. :)

[quote name='shadownetone']Move hereos skin. 9HKE-3ENP-E6CH
Flight of concodes ep1. G7L8-HKND-6EKF
Phantom ep 1 87M4-KQNT-J8CL
Home sandwich costume HJF3-F8N5-3PCC[/QUOTE]

Redeemed the Flight of the Concords code, thanks.

Here is the last Schick code I can give out, it's for the PS3/PSP Dynamic theme
ARGT-Q2BT-TKGT

I know this aint the right place to put etc freebies, but im too lazy to find the right thread. Anyway if you got to www.freshcope.com and register u can get a free leather wrapped flask with ur initials engraved on it. I had ROD put on mine...cause thats what the ladies call me. lol

[quote name='tokyoterror']Here is the last Schick code I can give out, it's for the PS3/PSP Dynamic theme
ARGT-Q2BT-TKGT

I know this aint the right place to put etc freebies, but im too lazy to find the right thread. Anyway if you got to www.freshcope.com and register u can get a free leather wrapped flask with ur initials engraved on it. I had ROD put on mine...cause thats what the ladies call me. lol[/QUOTE]

Sigh~ I hated that promo, I called them up like a month ago and they still cant verify im 21 =[

I might have a working code from Crysis 2 Limited Edition. Snagged it earlier. I already redeemed the first one I had. First one to PM me. Gets it. Go!

Edit: Already snagged guys.

[quote name='KrebStar']Playstation Move Heroes Character Skins
AE2A-35NB-2935
NPQD-LDNA-JBRM

Subway Sandwhich costume for PlayStation Home
DRM3-5LNC-JD93

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
42J6-BTNA-N58L
LA2C-HHNR-2JEL[/QUOTE]

all used. :(

[quote name='pyoobez']Move Heroes Theme

3??H-2M??-C9??