PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='IRHari']Castle Crashers DLC Code:

2J00-LG0T-PWNT[/QUOTE] Really original. I guess the joke is on you for wasting your time because no one is stupid enough to input that code.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Really original. I guess the joke is on you for wasting your time because no one is stupid enough to input that code.[/QUOTE]
That's the PS3 community for ya. A bunch of immature kids.

[quote name='IRHari']Castle Crashers DLC Code:

2J00-LG0T-PWNT[/QUOTE]

Castle Crashers on PSN is superior. The DLC is build in. Noob.

[quote name='dotCody']That's the PS3 community for ya. A bunch of immature kids.[/QUOTE]

PS3 hater? what are you DOING in this thread? did you just come in here to make a condescending comment? surely you have better things to do with your life.

[quote name='dannyox718']PS3 hater? what are you DOING in this thread? did you just come in here to make a condescending comment? surely you have better things to do with your life.[/QUOTE]

probably not if his xbox red ringed on him lol.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Really original. I guess the joke is on you for wasting your time because no one is stupid enough to input that code.[/QUOTE]

Why what does that code do?

[quote name='flameofdoom666'] Castle Crashers on PSN is superior. The DLC is build in. Noob.[/QUOTE]

There is DLC for Castle Crashers; The Pink Knight (+3 crap weapons) is DLC. You're just a stupid person, that's all.
[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']
Really original. I guess the joke is on you for wasting your time because no one is stupid enough to input that code.[/QUOTE]

;) I accept your apology

[quote name='dannyox718']PS3 hater? what are you DOING in this thread? did you just come in here to make a condescending comment? surely you have better things to do with your life.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='lokizz']probably not if his xbox red ringed on him lol.[/QUOTE]
You two just proved my point.

[quote name='IRHari']There is DLC for Castle Crashers; The Pink Knight (+3 crap weapons) is DLC. You're just a stupid person, that's all.

;) I accept your apology[/QUOTE]

Stop trolling dude.

[quote name='IRHari']There is DLC for Castle Crashers; The Pink Knight (+3 crap weapons) is DLC. You're just a stupid person, that's all.

[/QUOTE]

And you're obviously an a-hole, so I think it's a draw.

Lets stop bickering and get on subject =\

Killzone 3 Gamestop preorder map pack code (might give extra Idk) - 9KQ7-4DN4-J??6

Same character for both.

[quote name='admiralvic']Lets stop bickering and get on subject =\

Killzone 3 Gamestop preorder map pack code (might give extra Idk) - 9KQ7-4DN4-J??6

Same character for both.[/QUOTE]

Too bad I tried everything and nothing...

Some DLC (character skins) for PlayStation Move Heroes:

L5??-P2?6-CPFR
(HINT: It's mightier than the sword)

?B9G-N?NN-7P2A
(HINT: Abbreviation for the robot in Short Circuit)

[quote name='bullet time']Some DLC (character skins) for PlayStation Move Heroes:
?B9G-N?NN-7P2A
(HINT: Abbreviation for the robot in Short Circuit)
[/QUOTE]

Grabbed this one, thanks!

Here's a code for the subway sandwich costume CK83-BAN3-638N

[quote name='Salamando3000']Grabbed this one, thanks!

Here's a code for the subway sandwich costume CK83-BAN3-638N[/QUOTE]

Sweet!! Thanks dude!

Littlebigplanet 2 Tron Clu costume + 4 animals code:

JRTH-P9N3-DHA5. This code expires on 3/18/2011, so please redeem it before then.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Littlebigplanet 2 Tron Clu costume + 4 animals code:

JRTH-P9N3-DHA5. This code expires on 3/18/2011, so please redeem it before then.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I Grabbed this one..

[quote name='darkjedi187']Anyone have a spare mission pack for Infamous2? Thanks[/QUOTE]

There's one in the first post.. and it's impossible to redeem until 5/10/11 so you could always try redeeming it before anyone else does on that day.

im hoping someone will throw up another marvel lbp costume code. might help me to beat the game if i can do it as a superhero.

[quote name='flameofdoom666'] This is not a begging thread. Please stop begging and post codes![/QUOTE]
Here ya go noobwhodoesntknowthatcastlecrashersdlconps3exists

F8K6-7???-M79J

Killzone 3 DLC, ???=a woman's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IRHari'][QUOTEflameofdoom666] This is not a begging thread. Please stop begging and post codes![/QUOTE]Here ya go noobwhodoesntknowthatcastlecrashersdlconps3exists

F8K6-7???-M79J

Killzone 3 DLC, ???=a woman's name.[/QUOTE]

If her name is Ann, this has been redeemed, not by me. What kind of DLC was it?

[quote name='IRHari']DC Universe Online 30 day trial
Redeem at dcuniverseonline.com/subway

FZ5M-KDRP-PNRH-XHZN-CEF6[/QUOTE]
someone took, didnt post

[quote name='honeybbq']Playstation Move Heroes Skins

1. 3K27-QB?K-6AR?
2. FPH?-98N8-?4HC
3. 5M?7-F?N4-B5RB[/QUOTE]

Ack! I won that game off of Subway, but I can't redeem the codes becuase my bro is playing Demon Souls! He just got it yesterday, so he is playing 24/7 :[

Edit: Got the first one! The ?'s were both N. Thanks for the code, brother :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='popular penguin']Ack! I won that game off of Subway, but I can't redeem the codes becuase my bro is playing Demon Souls! He just got it yesterday, so he is playing 24/7 :[[/QUOTE]

you can redeem online =P

[quote name='honeybbq']Playstation Move Heroes Skins

1. 3K27-QB?K-6AR?
2. FPH?-98N8-?4HC
3. 5M?7-F?N4-B5RB[/QUOTE]

I grabbed the 2nd one. thanks a bunch :) (they were G's btw y'all)
Figured out the last one but i didn't redeem of course. I just like puzzles :)

[quote name='sehpirot']Killzone 3 unlock points
8DKC-57N5-KQMN

Killzone 3 dynamic theme
AQD5-A9N7-3L62[/QUOTE]

Both Redeemed, not by me. Would have loved the theme...

bread's done
Back