PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='darknight88']Wait, could some one post what the theme is called or looks like??? The one from Shick btw as I know what the slurpee one is like.[/QUOTE]

No real point, but explaining it really fast. Theres a helghast solider (normal look) by a hatch that opens with seemingly random scenes.

[quote name='admiralvic']the 7/11 one (odds are that code) amd the shick one are different. In terms of content 7/11 is cooler too[/QUOTE]

The 7-11 Map code and the Schick Map code are the same. The Schick code however comes with a theme that 7-11 doesn't. The Schick theme is called 'Killzone 3 The Hatch Theme'.

[quote name='hellmutt']The 7-11 Map code and the Schick Map code are the same. The Schick code however comes with a theme that 7-11 doesn't. The Schick theme is called 'Killzone 3 The Hatch Theme'.[/QUOTE]

Please read better... I was talking the theme =\

7/11 has a snow based theme that looks like the MAG themes (odds are this was the code since the themes had copes)

the shick one you mentioned being free I explaiend above

IE different

Are really the shick promo giving codes with a theme?, i didn´t know, then i don´t know where my friend is getting these codes

[quote name='sehpirot']Are really the shick promo giving codes with a theme?, i didn´t know, then i don´t know where my friend is getting these codes[/QUOTE]

The KZ3 map pack code from schick includes an un-advertised theme as well, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The theme included with the schick KZ3 retro map pack is the exclusive helgeist edition theme (Hatch Dynamic Theme).... lmao!

lol, now we get more "exclusives" for everyone, then what was the point to get the helgasth edition if all the codes are now able to get by all.

[quote name='dumlaox']Not sure if this had an expiration date but here's a code from Namco for the Tekken 6 Elite Samurai Pack:

6442-PKBJ-2486[/QUOTE]

Taken not by me.

[quote name='iRandom']Ngg2-4nnk-nkkb
njrp-79n6-2627[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I checked both codes and both are the free KZ3 map/theme pack from Schick. I didn't need one but my brother did (his free code didn't work). so, thanks from him for code #2.

Heres a few codes I got from Schick Edge

Unlock points for Killzone 3
33HR-RHNT-FQH?
JB98-M4N8-RN?5

Gran Turismo Specially Tuned Car
P?MF-TCNL-J7Jk
??4B-DT?D-76BQ

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
7FLN-6?N2-D5CH
HJ4E-2?NH-BQKH

Infamous Sniper Blast
QB5L-JFN?-R?9B
E4RH-F6NA-?6M7

Next week Ill be posting up a beta code for Socom 4 that I got for buying Killzone 3 and a few Killzone 3 Home avatar costumes.

DJ Hero 2 - DJ Tiësto Mix Track Pack:
2BKF-G6NP-GHFC
P6KM-MNNG-RD6R
2JEH-R2N8-PQ78
2M9L-A7N5-3F2M
EQAG-33NH-ANF4
2RCE-B4N2-59BG
3D7A-KEN6-PRAF
T2CG-69N2-52TR

[quote name='sunghost']Damn, I wasn't fast enough. Someone redeemed it.[/QUOTE]

I was fast enough -- but only fast enough to see it was something I already had, and leave it for someone else...

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I don't remember what these are
JF7L-G7N7-7DNP
BEDQ-KFNP-HBT3
29D5-CAN6-26DD[/QUOTE]
1st gone
2nd KZ Hatch Theme
3rd gone

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I don't remember what these are
JF7L-G7N7-7DNP
BEDQ-KFNP-HBT3
29D5-CAN6-26DD[/QUOTE]

take BEDQ-KFNP-HBT3 = KZ3 Pack

Thank you

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']SOCOM 4 Beta from Killzone 3 (I'm a PS+ member so I don't need it)

8J3E-NRNB-RT24[/QUOTE]

Dang it some lurker must of gottin it and i really wanted that..

[quote name='caribbean']Dang it some lurker must of gottin it and i really wanted that..[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. I checked two minutes after it was already gone.

[quote name='caribbean']Dang it some lurker must of gottin it and i really wanted that..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']I was thinking the same thing. I checked two minutes after it was already gone.[/QUOTE]

They are not valid yet, I heard the code will activate next week. I checked my code a couple of times this week and it comes back as invalid or expired.

Ok, I finally have a chance to offer something in return for all the coolness CAG has offered me. Check this out, I was trollin for Schick GT5 theme codes, so I stumbled onto Slickdeals (givin credit where it's due) and found a post where a guy posted his 10 digit code, it didn't work. The next post some dude said he changed one letter in the code, so I said "what the hell" and changed the 1st "x" to a "f" (just random letter,lower in alphabet) and Holy Sh** it worked. I can't redeem more than once in 24 hrs or I'd post the codes. So anyway if you'd like a GT5 dynamic theme for PS3 and/or PSP or any other stuff they have, give it a try. Thx again guys. By the way I aint no code hackin PC crazy wizard guy, so this was big news to me. Here is the code to play with:
SBZC1YX7X2

[quote name='alex1136']tokyoterror, I don't get it. :S[/QUOTE]

on the schick gt5 redeem page pick what u want then take the code and change the first X to some random letter, keep playing with that letter till u get the psn code...F was just my lucky first try

[quote name='tokyoterror']on the schick gt5 redeem page pick what u want then take the code and change the first X to some random letter, keep playing with that letter till u get the psn code...F was just my lucky first try[/QUOTE]
Thanks

I used SBZC1YA7X2

[quote name='tokyoterror']Ok, I finally have a chance to offer something in return for all the coolness CAG has offered me. Check this out, I was trollin for Schick GT5 theme codes, so I stumbled onto Slickdeals (givin credit where it's due) and found a post where a guy posted his 10 digit code, it didn't work. The next post some dude said he changed one letter in the code, so I said "what the hell" and changed the 1st "x" to a "f" (just random letter,lower in alphabet) and Holy Sh** it worked. I can't redeem more than once in 24 hrs or I'd post the codes. So anyway if you'd like a GT5 dynamic theme for PS3 and/or PSP or any other stuff they have, give it a try. Thx again guys. By the way I aint no code hackin PC crazy wizard guy, so this was big news to me. Here is the code to play with:
SBZC1YX7X2
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I changed the Y to an A and it worked.

[quote name='tokyoterror']on the schick gt5 redeem page pick what u want then take the code and change the first X to some random letter, keep playing with that letter till u get the psn code...F was just my lucky first try[/QUOTE]

I can't get it to work... I would love a GT5 Theme and Home suit... blah

EDIT: If someone oculd PM me a home suit code- I would be really greatful! I think my job is blocking this site out!

[quote name='tokyoterror']Ok, I finally have a chance to offer something in return for all the coolness CAG has offered me. Check this out, I was trollin for Schick GT5 theme codes, so I stumbled onto Slickdeals (givin credit where it's due) and found a post where a guy posted his 10 digit code, it didn't work. The next post some dude said he changed one letter in the code, so I said "what the hell" and changed the 1st "x" to a "f" (just random letter,lower in alphabet) and Holy Sh** it worked. I can't redeem more than once in 24 hrs or I'd post the codes. So anyway if you'd like a GT5 dynamic theme for PS3 and/or PSP or any other stuff they have, give it a try. Thx again guys. By the way I aint no code hackin PC crazy wizard guy, so this was big news to me. Here is the code to play with:
SBZC1YX7X2
[/QUOTE]

Wow it worked, thanks man
used SBZC1YB7X2

bread's done
Back