PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='hellmutt']Maybe it's just me, but I think he's asking if there is a typo in the code. He can't tell the difference between a redeemed code and a broken code.

If it has been redeemed, it will say 'this prepaid card has been spent'.

If it is broken, OR expired, OR a code for a different region, then it will say 'sorry this code does not appear to be valid' (or something like that, I am paraphrasing.)

There is no way to tell the difference in the invalid codes, unless someone knows the expiration and also knows the region.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's the case if you redeem in the actual Playstation Store, rather than the Account Settings. In Account Settings whether the code is right or wrong it will tell you that the code is invalid, however if you enter the code through the Playstation Store it will either tell you the code has already been redeemed or it isn't valid... I'm not sure if it mentions expired codes or not. For cases like code drops, it's usually lurked if a code doesn't go through. People are always going to be much faster at grabbing, and it doesn't always happen to be members who are willing to acknowledge and appreciate the generosity.

[quote name='kalmah']snip.[/QUOTE]
exactly, like for me I always redeem my codes in the PC site unless I happen to be on my console at the time of the grab. Which is pretty rare since they go very fast. I just don't like when people accuse of wrong codes or don't acknowledge the fact that someone was willing to post one up in the first place. Heck a simple thanks would have sufficed. But only a few people on this site actually take the time to type that 6 word down. It's also a bit annoying when people redeem codes for games they don't even own just to grab it lol.

[quote name='Dymond Dragon']4GGH2GN9EQEQ
UK ONLY PS Plus 30 day pass
Expires 12/31[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much.
I used this one.

Two PS Minis Games (EU Only)
3Q46-QTN6-4RTT

Ass Creed Revelations DLC

2BTB-B9NM-PBH2
T9A5-LHN7-4C7D
25C6-KPN5-TMTN
PNF9-NMN2-CMAC
EEBR-H3N3-6HFG
568G-MHNE-QR2Q

[quote name='NovaKane']Two PS Minis Games (EU Only)
3Q46-QTN6-4RTT

2BTB-B9NM-PBH2
T9A5-LHN7-4C7D
25C6-KPN5-TMTN
PNF9-NMN2-CMAC
EEBR-H3N3-6HFG
568G-MHNE-QR2Q[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I grabbed 568G-MHNE-QR2Q! Happy New Years!

3Q46-QTN6-4RTT

2BTB-B9NM-PBH2
T9A5-LHN7-4C7D
25C6-KPN5-TMTN
PNF9-NMN2-CMAC
EEBR-H3N3-6HFG
568G-MHNE-QR2Q[/QUOTE]

Grabbed Minis Code, and 2BTB-B9NM-PBH2, Thanks!

Used:
25C6-KPN5-TMTN

Darksiders 2 Axe DLC
HMNT-HLN2-4F76
Thank you very much NovaKane you my friend are awesome ;)
Have a happy new year!!

EU Mini's

Wizorb
[FONT=&quot]GJ3K-DHNR-99K6[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Canabalt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ELM4-89NP-9K8Q[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakquest[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NEEH-24NC-6QHJ[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Velocity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GT5G-GKN7-755G[/FONT]

Mortal Kombat The Movie : *GONE*

Mortal Kombat Songs : e83gtggx4tskfddauwad ( This isn't exactly a PS3 code but since I got it with a PS3 game *shrug* you need to go to www.watertowermusic.com/mkdownload to redeem.

Please quote and with code you used, got these just now with Mortal Kombat Komplete.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AvidWriter']Mortal Kombat The Movie : 254N-Q7NK-HECB

Mortal Kombat Songs : e83gtggx4tskfddauwad ( This isn't exactly a PS3 code but since I got it with a PS3 game *shrug* you need to go to www.watertowermusic.com/mkdownload to redeem.

Please quote and with code you used, got these just now with Mortal Kombat Komplete.[/QUOTE]

I got Mortal Kombat The Movie. Thanks a lot and Happy holidays! :)

3Q46-QTN6-4RTT

2BTB-B9NM-PBH2
T9A5-LHN7-4C7D
25C6-KPN5-TMTN
PNF9-NMN2-CMAC
EEBR-H3N3-6HFG
568G-MHNE-QR2Q[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post, they're all gone, i didn't get one, but it's ok, looks like 2 off the revelations codes were lurked since only 4 people said thanks for them

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Early Access Demo
B72T-L6NF-PL8T

Twisted Metal: Black - Full Game
9A26-BJN2-L74R

StarHawk - Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin
DHLF-P9NL-96M2

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition - Super Voucher
9MQA-6EN7-TQ49

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - PSN Avatar & Dynamic Theme
PE8H-EDN3-RR5C

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Early Access Demo
B72T-L6NF-PL8T

9A26-BJN2-L74R

DHLF-P9NL-96M2

9MQA-6EN7-TQ49

PE8H-EDN3-RR5C
[/QUOTE]

Just barely missed twisted metal. Thanks though!

B72T-L6NF-PL8T

9A26-BJN2-L74R

DHLF-P9NL-96M2

9MQA-6EN7-TQ49

PE8H-EDN3-RR5C
[/QUOTE]

UC3 code has been lurked. Would have wanted the theme. Thanks anyway!

B72T-L6NF-PL8T

9A26-BJN2-L74R

DHLF-P9NL-96M2

9MQA-6EN7-TQ49

PE8H-EDN3-RR5C
[/QUOTE]

Sly Cooper code was lurked... Sad.

B72T-L6NF-PL8T

9A26-BJN2-L74R

DHLF-P9NL-96M2

9MQA-6EN7-TQ49

PE8H-EDN3-RR5C
[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 2 got lurked. Been looking for that....

Thanks for the Starhawk code.

[quote name='hellmutt']Just barely missed twisted metal. Thanks though![/QUOTE]

you are always the first on any free drops, how did you miss it?!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']you are always the first on any free drops, how did you miss it?![/QUOTE]

Lol, you know you're close when you get the popup for the item, but when you click redeem it says the code has already been used. I missed it by 10 seconds or less :)

[quote name='hellmutt']Lol, you know you're close when you get the popup for the item, but when you click redeem it says the code has already been used. I missed it by 10 seconds or less :)[/QUOTE]

awwww that sucks!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']awwww that sucks![/QUOTE]

It's OK, I get my fair share... The good news is, some one else (lurker) was able to get it! Oh wait....

[quote name='Miketheking']Code drops are lame there should be only contests, the same person could get all the codes and nobody would know.[/QUOTE]

That's part of the problem there is probably someone who lurks and has some kind of macro or something to automatically paste the code and submit it to his account. I know those kinda things exist for steam.

I think that's why it is better to say first one to say they wamt it gets it pm to them so they won't get redeemed by a lurker........ But I can't change the rules so it is just going to stay the same...

I don't see the problem. Lurkers are still CAGs. If people giving away free codes don't want to be bothered with more work, then why should they be obligated to? I feel like some people are a little too entitled, especially since it's free stuff. If you really get that annoyed trying a code that's been used for something you want and might get for free, then just avoid the thread.

It's amusing to see the guy who joined this forum 3 days ago for the explicit reason of getting a free BF3 online code whine about how the system works. Seriously? I think it's cool when people do little contests, but if they're too lazy to, then so be it. The last thing this thread needs is for the people who don't contribute to dictate what the contributors should do.

I don't see the problem. Lurkers are still CAGs. If people giving away free codes don't want to be bothered with more work, then why should they be obligated to? I feel like some people are a little too entitled, especially since it's free stuff. If you really get that annoyed trying a code that's been used for something you want and might get for free, then just avoid the thread.

It's amusing to see the guy who joined this forum 3 days ago for the explicit reason of getting a free BF3 online code whine about how the system works. Seriously? I think it's cool when people do little contests, but if they're too lazy to, then so be it. The last thing this thread needs is for the people who don't contribute to dictate what the contributors should do.
I just joined this site and i agree with you people should contribute the way that suits them , there shouldn't be rules on how to give away free codes i love this site myself , and very happy to share with others what i am not using.

I dont want these codes. Thought someone would use it!

Velocity - TE72-JENK-L4M4
Break quest - HA8H-KKN3-PQRG
Canabalt- 8EFN-NRNN-AK52
Wilzorb- RL9K-88N5-NCG6
1 month(30days) Ps Plus trial - 68HD-FGNG-744T
Velocity- 288P-T5NH-LANM
Break quest- 5LAP-9ENM-ELTL
Canabalt- JLHN-6LNQ-CMJ9
Wilzorb- M7GK-JBNP-796P

Enjoy!

[quote name='the indianbeast']I dont want these codes. Thought someone would use it!

Canabalt- 8EFN-NRNN-AK52
Wilzorb- RL9K-88N5-NCG6
Velocity- 288P-T5NH-LANM
Canabalt- JLHN-6LNQ-CMJ9
Wilzorb- M7GK-JBNP-796P

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
None of these codes work for me. I'm assuming it's not US region or it expired.

[quote name='the indianbeast']I dont want these codes. Thought someone would use it!

Canabalt- 8EFN-NRNN-AK52
Wilzorb- RL9K-88N5-NCG6
Velocity- 288P-T5NH-LANM
Canabalt- JLHN-6LNQ-CMJ9
Wilzorb- M7GK-JBNP-796P

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

All EUR right? Doesn't seem to work on my US account.

[quote name='AvidWriter']Is it worth it to make an EU account so I can game-share games to my US account if I managed to get any? (Seems unlikely but you know)[/QUOTE]

Thats what most of the people here does, what can you loose anyways :D

[quote name='Riikards']Thats what most of the people here does, what can you loose anyways :D[/QUOTE]

Yea. I made a EU and JP account. Nothing interesting that I found. Not even a Tokyo Jungle demo in Japan. :(

I am not sure if it still works but I have a code for Dead or Alive 5, Bunny/Angel Swimsuit.

The first person to guess which famous film score by John Williams which I am playing now as I type up this game will win the code.

Happy New Year everyone!

bread's done
Back