PS3 Code Drops Here

Lets see.....

The first person that can name the Monkey on Captain Planet AND all 5 of the planeteers wins a code for the Target Costume and Kart for LittleBigPlanet karting!

(see what I did there?)

[quote name='Deader2818']Lets see.....

The first person that can name the Monkey on Captain Planet AND all 5 of the planeteers wins a code for the Target Costume and Kart for LittleBigPlanet karting!

(see what I did there?)[/QUOTE]
Suchi

Gi, Kwame, Linka, Ma-Ti, and Wheeler

Thanks!

[quote name='John82']1 year PSN+ US only first person to pm me gets it .

Edit : Not sure if the code work got it from a friend . Sorry

Edit : gone[/QUOTE]

Thanks, John82!

Beat the game and the next day Best Buy finally gets around to sending me this. Luckily all of my polite complaining to them netted me a $10 gift card for my hassle. Enjoy to the person who gets it.

Bioshock Infinite PS3 Comstock Sniper Rifle Best Buy Pre-Order DLC Code-

HGKG-45NM-6369

[quote name='captubaplayer']Beat the game and the next day Best Buy finally gets around to sending me this. Luckily all of my polite complaining to them netted me a $10 gift card for my hassle. Enjoy to the person who gets it.

HGKG-45NM-6369[/QUOTE]

I got it before it was lurked. Thanks

Do people still play RAGE ?

"Anarchy Edition" Pack

A5B2-5CN3-9PCJ

"Wasteland Sewer Missions"

MDB4-T9NG-DBH5

[quote name='VTCO']Do people still play RAGE ?

"Anarchy Edition" Pack

A5B2-5CN3-9PCJ

"Wasteland Sewer Missions"

MDB4-T9NG-DBH5[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks

[quote name='captubaplayer']Beat the game and the next day Best Buy finally gets around to sending me this. Luckily all of my polite complaining to them netted me a $10 gift card for my hassle. Enjoy to the person who gets it.

HGKG-45NM-6369[/QUOTE]

gah i could of had the trifecta

i have season pass, china boom, and IR unlocks, only missing this. so four-fecta?

Uncharted 3 DLC (Avatar and Dynamic Theme)

TJ5T-EKNK-N4QM

Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Pack (Lots of MP stuff and avatar stuff)

3EGT-2LNC-86BG

Thanks cancerman1120! Grabbed them both. Much appreciated!

-Spice

edit: Wow, those 2 codes equal a total of 30 individual downloads. Really nice...thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpiceHustle29']Thanks cancerman1120! Grabbed them both. Much appreciated!

-Spice[/QUOTE]

Awesome...always great when they are not lurked.

[quote name='Chrischance']Enjoy!

Infamous collection super voucher
62qg-d6nm-3327

uncharted super voucher
2c57-9nnq-ht6n[/QUOTE]

I got both. Thanks a lot :)

[quote name='fearlubu']Wow, an uncharted and an infamous collection voucher? That's really impressive![/QUOTE]it isn't for the game it just give you the dlc for uncarted 1 and 2 and all the dlc for infamous 2

[quote name='overblood']it isn't for the game it just give you the dlc for uncarted 1 and 2 and all the dlc for infamous 2[/QUOTE]

infamous collection voucher also includes the download for Infamous: Festival of Blood

[quote name='Kovorkian']infamous collection voucher also includes the download for Infamous: Festival of Blood[/QUOTE] oh yeh forgot about that they come in the infamous collection

[quote name='fettmaster']Does anyone play Rock Band? I've got a code for the bonus tracks they gave out a little while after Rock Band 2 came out w/ the manual code.[/QUOTE]

I do!!!

[quote name='fettmaster']Does anyone play Rock Band? I've got a code for the bonus tracks they gave out a little while after Rock Band 2 came out w/ the manual code.[/QUOTE]

Me!!

[quote name='Zolor23']Wait, so the InFamous/Uncharted Collection codes haven't expired yet? They say 3/31, I think.[/QUOTE]

Yup, they still work

I got 2 EU PS+ 30 Day trial codes that I don't need, so i'm giving them away.

1: RFPP-5ANB-KQFP

Sorry about that guys. Totally didn't think this through with the guessing... If nobody has already guess the missing character, this code should still work. The other one is going to affa for his troubles.

And I know this is against the rules, but if somebody has a spare US PS+ trial code that they don't need, I'd be really grateful if they could give it to me. I really want to try out Demon's Souls and Spec Ops.

[quote name='Decypher']I got 2 EU PS+ 30 Day trial codes that I don't need, so i'm giving them away.

1: RFPP-5ANB-KQFP

Sorry about that guys. Totally didn't think this through with the guessing... If nobody has already guess the missing character, this code should still work. The other one is going to affa for his troubles.

And I know this is against the rules, but if somebody has a spare US PS+ trial code that they don't need, I'd be really grateful if they could give it to me. I really want to try out Demon's Souls and Spec Ops.[/QUOTE]

the one you posted has been lurked,what about the other one? pm me please if you another 30 day trial code for EU plus

[quote name='aryss']darksiders 2 code. I think it's an axe. First one to quote me gets it.[/quote]

:d

Edit : worked thanks!

[quote name='Aryss']Darksiders 2 code. I think it's an axe. First one to quote me gets it.[/QUOTE]

I'd like it.

AZ4-cakehat.jpg

[quote name='Aryss']Darksiders 2 code. I think it's an axe. First one to quote me gets it.[/QUOTE]

best method to give out codes,instead of just posting even with numbers or characters missing

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - PS3

You need a Japanese PSN account to redeem this first then you can play it in English on your main account.

First one to tell me where she went to high school gets it.

[quote name='Tic_and_Txt']First ever post in CAG : ) mortal kombat song album code for PS3: jxunfgvay3qf4d97bqrp[/QUOTE]

you do know that ps3 codes are only 12 characters long?

[quote name='Tic_and_Txt']First ever post in CAG : ) mortal kombat song album code for PS3: jxunfgvay3qf4d97bqrp[/QUOTE]
To redeem album download, visit
www.watertowermusic.com/mkdownload

I just got the Resistance Collection and got some codes I don't need.

Resistance 3 online pass:

Resistance Super Voucher:

Looks like they were both taken (twice?!). Enjoy.

[quote name='BNoyes']I just got the Resistance Collection and got some codes I don't need.

Resistance 3 online pass: LLA3-KPNQ-KFHG

Resistance Super Voucher: JMPC-C6N6-9E8M[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got the voucher, the pass has been redeemed already.

bread's done
Back