PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='dealerman']I took Resistance Super Voucher: JMPC-C6N6-9E8M thank you Bnoyes[/QUOTE]

er? We both got it? Is it mutli-use or did we just get lucky?

got some super vouchers i cant use that im giving away here. one is an infamous one the other uncharted. ill ask 2 questions the first for infamous the second for uncharted. first correct response gets them.

1.name the first original 6 power rangers (character name).

[quote name='lokizz']got some super vouchers i cant use that im giving away here. one is an infamous one the other uncharted. ill ask 2 questions the first for infamous the second for uncharted. first correct response gets them.

1.name the first original 6 power rangers (character name).[/QUOTE]

Jason Lee Scott, Red Power Ranger and team leader
Zack Taylor, Black Power Ranger and second-in-command I
Trini Kwan, Yellow Power Ranger
Kimberly Hart, Pink Power Ranger/Pink Ninja Ranger
Billy Cranston, Blue Power Ranger/Blue Ninja Ranger
Tommy Oliver, Green Power Ranger

[quote name='hellmutt']Jason Lee Scott, Red Power Ranger and team leader
Zack Taylor, Black Power Ranger and second-in-command I
Trini Kwan, Yellow Power Ranger
Kimberly Hart, Pink Power Ranger/Pink Ninja Ranger
Billy Cranston, Blue Power Ranger/Blue Ninja Ranger
Tommy Oliver, Green Power Ranger[/QUOTE]

you got it pming code now.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']Hellmutt sure is tough to beat on these. Hopefully I can grab the Uncharted code[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking for the uncharted code... Good luck!

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks, I've been looking out for that! :)[/QUOTE]

no problem i got it when i got a new ps3 and since i already owned all of that figured id give it away.

[quote name='lokizz']no problem i got it when i got a new ps3 and since i already owned all of that figured id give it away.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could be so kind as to PM me the Uncharted code so that it doesn't get "lurked"

[quote name='lokizz']ok now for uncharted.

2. who is the king of wakanda (real name or hero name accepted).[/QUOTE]

Black Panther

[quote name='lokizz']ok now for uncharted.

2. who is the king of wakanda (real name or hero name accepted).[/QUOTE]

Bashenga

Best buy sent me 4 injustice pre order codes instead of 2. For anyone who preordered it elsewhere, I guess.

Blackest Night Bman costume bonus
42PB-B5N3-5FQE

Zombie Mode
FE5Q-8PNF-LD95

That Bioshock soundtrack was gone way quick. Still nice drop though.
Edit: Even though it said the code was used somehow I still got a download link in my e-mail. Lucky me thanks woz!

[quote name='Shuyinion']That Bioshock soundtrack was gone way quick. Still nice drop though.
Edit: Even though it said the code was used somehow I still got a download link in my e-mail. Lucky me thanks woz![/QUOTE]

Awesome. Congrats!

[quote name='woz3323']Another chance to give back to the community!

This is for the Crysis 3 Brawler Pack...

M6MF-AJNT-2TAJ

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Wow I actually won a code drop for once. Thanks :), will come in handy once I get to Crysis 3.

[quote name='tokyostomp']got this code off facebook

injustice arkham skins

8FKP-BLNQ-E5RQ

MAY be region looked to german/euro accounts?[/QUOTE]

snagged it! thanks alot!

[quote name='tokyostomp']hey sackmanboy, what region are you?

i tried on my us account and no go[/QUOTE]

i used my uk account.

edit: but i live in us

[quote name='tokyostomp']okay. so it seems codes are region locked. if you get a chance see it it unlocked the skins on your us game.[/QUOTE]

If the DLC is from another region 100 percent certainty that it will only work on a game from that region. So basically if you get a EU code for a DLC that activates on an EU account it will only work for a game disc from that region.

[quote name='pandiosity']If the DLC is from another region 100 percent certainty that it will only work on a game from that region. So basically if you get a EU code for a DLC that activates on an EU account it will only work for a game disc from that region.[/QUOTE]
No 99.9% sure? :lol:

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light code for anyone who has a JP account 9D54-GLNK-RHPQ[/QUOTE]

Picked it up :) thanks a bunch, ive been meaning to try this out for awhile

[quote name='Ahkren']Lara Croft Guardian of Light PSN JP

35JQ-EFN7-TTB2
Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot :)

If anyone needs an Injustice Gods Among Us Arkham Skins DLC (Europe region only), please quote and PM me. I only have one to give away.

[quote name='knight19']If anyone needs an Injustice Gods Among Us Arkham Skins DLC (Europe region only), please quote and PM me. I only have one to give away.[/QUOTE]

I'll Take It If You Still Have it!!

It's a shame that the US didn't get any injustice codes. The best but preorder bonuses REALLY sucks, as well as their overall service.

Where did you guys get the codes anyway, if I might ask?

[quote name='fearlubu']It's a shame that the US didn't get any injustice codes. The best but preorder bonuses REALLY sucks, as well as their overall service.

Where did you guys get the codes anyway, if I might ask?[/QUOTE]

From the post a couple down in the free section free injustice skins (360) the ps3 ones are region locked

bread's done
Back