Singstar eu/discount code: 

46MLBDN2THNJ

sly eu discount code: 

NPE3MANCFC26

EU voucher for 60 days music unlimited voucher:

9RDHRANJ2J9L

eu ps home snowman:

4Q2HQTNJ5RRA

What's your problem? This is a forum to get codes for free, go away if you don't like it.
I'm just saying people are so saddened when they can't get a premium subscription for free. If you want PS+ just go buy it instead of relying on the generosity of others. I have unused The Last of Us and God of War Ascension online passes, but some of you are just a bunch of greedy fuckers and I don't wanna be that generous

I'm just saying people are so saddened when they can't get a premium subscription for free. If you want PS+ just go buy it instead of relying on the generosity of others. I have unused The Last of Us and God of War Ascension online passes, but some of you are just a bunch of greedy fuckers and I don't wanna be that generous
So don't give them, nobody is asking you to do it. Maybe these people don't have the money to buy PS+ and that's why they need to rely on the generosity of others, not yours obviously.

Crawl back in your cave, ya grumpy troll.

First to quote me gets a gow ascension 24hr xp acceleration code. if anyone can spare a ps plus trial that would be awesome. I was gonna jump in on the bf plus deal but my dog got ran over and her vet bills came first. there was no holidays for us but she was worth it!

First to quote me gets a gow ascension 24hr xp acceleration code. if anyone can spare a ps plus trial that would be awesome. I was gonna jump in on the bf plus deal but my dog got ran over and her vet bills came first. there was no holidays for us but she was worth it!
first

eu codes only

Tiny hawk
B6PN-M6NF-J2QE

Singstar 39% off 35 singstar song packs
46ML-BDN2-THNJ

Sly Trilogy discount
5CAG-EQNM-N3DD
Grab a sneaky 60% discount – that's from £15.99 to £6.39 – to this all-in-one trio of PS3 action adventure classics.

music unlimited 60 days

7JTM-GAND-PK8M

Playstation home snowman

DQA8-65NH-H8EH

Got tiny hawk thanks!

PS PLUS 30-day Trial:

9M6K-QGN8-72AK

Music Unlimited 30-day Trial:

QPDG-M7NB-JNR3

I'm sure a lurker will get them and refuse to leave thanks, so hurry up, deserving ones!

PS PLUS 30 Day trial (EU)

LlFQwFl.jpg

Don't hate me if it doesn't work, but most should work.  Please PM me if you want any of these.  Priority will be given to "contributing" CAGs or a 1st come 1st serve basis.  If you don't hear from me, it means it has already been given away

PS3:

Batman Arkham Origins - Blackmask Challenge Maps

Batman Arkham Origins - Joker's Vandla Bundle

Batman Arkham Origins - Bane's Forces Bundle

Crysis 3 - Stalker Pack

PS4:

Call of Duty Ghosts Free Fall Map DLC

PSN:

7 Day Free Trial

EDIT: ALL GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
We really should sticky all 3 format forums

KBB9-PANN-Q5LQ

This is a EU or UK or whatever code for 9.99 COD Ghosts on PS4.
Is that the one that comes in the game? Before you redeem it make sure you have a copy of that PS3 game from that region, because it needs to be in the drive in order to use it on the PS4, otherwise you just wasted the code and 9.99 or whatever it is in the UK

Hopefully this is the right forum (didn't see a PS Vita specific one). I have a code for LBP Vita from last year's Extra Life marathon. Can't confirm it still works, but first to message me can have it.

EDIT: Code no longer valid. Sorry guys!

Here's some codes if anyone is interested. I'm going to be honest, I don't even know if they're valid, but maybe some are.

All of these are from me, brand new games, so they have never been redeemed. Hope someone can use some.

Assassin's Creed III - Mayan Ruins, Sawtooth Sword      HTAJ - 8HNN - KT6P

Brink - Fallout Pack     GGTG - 5PN2 - KDG8

Bulletstorm - Limited Edition Online Pass    TBEF - JNNN - QQ7N

Crysis 2 - Limited Edition Pack     4EF6 - DLN8 - AD65

Resistance 3 - Super Voucher     MMTJ - QCNJ - C859

Resistance 3 - Multiplayer Skin     HEP9 - 38N3 - 9GH7

SoulCalibur V - Limited Edition Skins     KMLT - M3NQ - RCF4

Here's some codes if anyone is interested. I'm going to be honest, I don't even know if they're valid, but maybe some are.

All of these are from me, brand new games, so they have never been redeemed. Hope someone can use some.

Assassin's Creed III - Mayan Ruins, Sawtooth Sword HTAJ - 8HNN - KT6P

Brink - Fallout Pack GGTG - 5PN2 - KDG8

Bulletstorm - Limited Edition Online Pass TBEF - JNNN - QQ7N

Crysis 2 - Limited Edition Pack 4EF6 - DLN8 - AD65

Resistance 3 - Super Voucher MMTJ - QCNJ - C859

Resistance 3 - Multiplayer Skin HEP9 - 38N3 - 9GH7

SoulCalibur V - Limited Edition Skins KMLT - M3NQ - RCF4
SC5 & AC3 weren't valid. Not sure if lurked or just invalid.

I've visited this site on and off for the past year. Have a couple of codes that I'm never going to use, so thought I'd give them away so they won't go to waste.

PS+ 30 day US trial

Music Unlimited 30 trial

First person to send a PM gets PS+, the second gets the Music Unlimited.

Edit:

Both are gone.

I have a spare Uncharted 3 Online Pass, The first person who actually has a copy of the game and wants it, PM me with your trophy card/PSN ID or w/e so I know you actually have the game and need it.

EDIT:

redrumblefish was the 1st to PM Me so he gets the Online Pass, Enjoy rumble!

Want to share some codes with you,guys.   ;)

Breakquest Game PR39-4AN5-D52B

Velocity Game TE27-6CND-APA6
Wizorb Game QG8M-FLNG-F62J
Tiny Hawk Game P5J7-PGN3-KGC3
Sly Trilogy 60% off M37N-RTNK-D7GL 
SingStar 39% off 46ML-BDN2-THNJ
PlayStation®Home "snowman" Item - NEA6-JDNC-47NL

[quote name="Tohis" post="11422025" timestamp="1389033763"]Want to share some codes with you,guys. ;)
Breakquest Game PR39-4AN5-D52B
Velocity Game TE27-6CND-APA6
Wizorb Game QG8M-FLNG-F62J
Tiny Hawk Game P5J7-PGN3-KGC3
Sly Trilogy 60% off M37N-RTNK-D7GL
SingStar 39% off 46ML-BDN2-THNJ
PlayStation®Home "snowman" Item - NEA6-JDNC-47NL[/quote]there already gone even PS home item :(

Tiny Hawk Game Q987-H3NA-LMFT
Sly Trilogy 60% off DG8T-H7NP-RTDF
SingStar 39% off 46ML-BDN2-THNJ
PlayStation®Home "snowman" Item - BTHB-DQN9-84GQ

G6B8-J5NG-7F7H

I've learned my lesson with these drops.

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack DLC

first to QUOTE gets the code in a PM

olengie's showed up on my notifications. he got it. i'll try looking next time >.<

and olengie decided to be awesome and send the code to bjaigorgor. I wish more CAG's were like him. :)

bread's done
Back