PS3 Code Drops Here

I used 2 as well, really sorry I didn't keep track of which ones, I was in a hurry to snag them before they were all gone!

[quote name='honeybbq']Infamous 2 Skin

L6E2-7ENM-L9AD
2PEN-47NP-DA76
NRN7-DCNC-TG75
6CL3-29NH-K3AG
33FH-5BNN-DM92

Infamous 2 Mission DLC

AGTR-GJNA-RGDF
5EME-CKNJ-B5MT
R7HM-2RN7-8M82
RPDF-KTNQ-6EEP
9NDK-CJN8-HJQR

Infamous 2 Power DLC

M2AM-KTN8-RGCM
KH5T-B9N8-7B2C
QJPC-9DNQ-QL7N
KTN5-J7ND-G9CE
KNQR-JMN9-RNRN[/QUOTE]

GRR, stupid sony. I'm getting an error when I try to redeem the codes. Apparently if you enter a bunch of already used codes, it locks you out of code redemption for 24 hours!!!! I was able to get an infamous original cole skin and I think the power enhancements (is it the grenade thing?) but couldn't get the missions because I keep getting an error message.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

^that or all the codes are used bc i just tried them and nothing :( and it was the only code set i was missing lol

i had everything else from my own stuffs

[quote name='therenegadenail']^that or all the codes are used bc i just tried them and nothing :( and it was the only code set i was missing lol

i had everything else from my own stuffs[/QUOTE]
yea their all used :cry: cause i redeemed a code for something else after trying these

[quote name='therenegadenail']^that or all the codes are used bc i just tried them and nothing :( and it was the only code set i was missing lol

i had everything else from my own stuffs[/QUOTE]

It's a different error message though. It gives me a specific error code.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']anybody have any Brink codes? Pm me please so no lurkers grab it[/QUOTE]

Anyone have any free codes they don't want? If so please PM me instead mostly just because I'm greedy and want to keep all the codes to myself. :roll:

Aww, man. Tried for the Skin, Mission and power DLC. Looks like they've all been used. So, as my luck would have it in trying this, it turns out if you enter in too many codes that aren't redeemable, PSN blocks you out.

Customer service says I can try to redeem another code in 24 hours. Agghhhh!

*Starts shameless advert*
I got a few infamous 2 codes that im going to drop on my sites twitter over the next day or so. I am about to drop a mission pack.
*Ends shameless advert*

Good luck with the begging =P

/ shocked

10 mins after dropping the code is still valid ~_~;; some people are too fixated on E3 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon sent this to me and I have no use for it... hope someone can use it.
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Red Faction Armageddon for PlayStation 3. Now it's time to get you your bonus code.

Here is your bonus code: CHF5-29NJ-CD5T

This code will give you access to Red Faction Battlegrounds.

How to Use Your Codes:
Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).
Step 2: Select "Account Management" from the "PlayStation Network" icon on the XMB (XcrossMediaBar).
Step 3: Select "Redeem Codes."
Step 4: Enter the promotional code found above. Please note that the promotional code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly. Each claim code is unique and can't be shared.
Step 5: Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games.
[/FONT]

[quote name='COLDblood']I dont know what this code is for... was in my notepad folder

5CMC-TPN2-296B[/QUOTE]

I think a lurker got it, or it was already used. Thanks anyway.

Here's a few infamous codes.

power en
4?2C-?KN7-AHP7 - Hint - alien that needs to phone home

5DMC-ten2-296C
ea8t-eln4-8a?? - Flip G4

skin
hk8j-dbne-idmt
rfb3-0fk4-dc?? - flip e3

infamous 2 mission
4fbe-8fn4-hc8b
??n8-8enj-dt?n - flip three 6's upside and what does it make comes after 8..

4fce-8fn3-lc8b
LMdC-a1N4-4ppA

sniper blast
5H46-4RNK-8ARC
L3NA-6GNJ-GGQJ

[quote name='caribbean']Here's a few infamous codes.

power en
4?2C-?KN7-AHP7 - Hint - alien that needs to phone home

5DMC-ten2-296C
ea8t-eln4-8a?? - Flip G4

skin
hk8j-dbne-idmt
rfb3-0fk4-dc?? - flip e3

infamous 2 mission
4fbe-8fn4-hc8b
??n8-8enj-dt?n - flip three 6's upside and what does it make comes after 8..

4fce-8fn3-lc8b
LMdC-a1N4-4ppA

sniper blast
5H46-4RNK-8ARC
L3NA-6GNJ-GGQJ
[/QUOTE]

I know for a fact that the first 6 codes are used as I tried them this morning after searching threads on here and found a thread from February in which those came from. The last 4 I'm unsure of so anyone can try.

[quote name='caribbean']Here's a few infamous codes.

sniper blast
5H46-4RNK-8ARC redeemed
L3NA-6GNJ-GGQJ
[/QUOTE]
I redeemed one of the Sniper Blast codes. Thank you.

I have no idea how common these are, but I have no real interest in Uncharted 3's Multiplayer. If anyone wants a code for the beta trial, I have one. Will update this post once it is taken and confirmed as used.

Edited to add: Code claimed. Waiting for use confirmation.

[quote name='Gourd']I have no idea how common these are, but I have no real interest in Uncharted 3's Multiplayer. If anyone wants a code for the beta trial, I have one. Will update this post once it is taken and confirmed as used.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind taking it! :D

Now that I'm no longer locked out of redeeming codes, I will shamefully get on the infamous dlc request wagon. Already have the sniper, but would really love the mission pack, character skin, or special power. Thanks!

[quote name='gourd']i have no idea how common these are, but i have no real interest in uncharted 3's multiplayer. If anyone wants a code for the beta trial, i have one. Will update this post once it is taken and confirmed as used.

Edited to add: Code claimed. Waiting for use confirmation.[/quote]

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

guys. uncharted beta is available to PSN + subscribers at the same time as the Infamous 2 code provides (iirc). then a week later for the masses.

except

when they planned that, they prob didnt plan on the whole "welcome back" (and preceding) fiasco

but being a PS + subscriber gives you the same access as the infamous 2 code. (and anyone w/ a PSN account is an PS+ subscriber during the time the "early access" beta is set to run (unless they changed the dates, and then i'm just a dumbass talking out my a$

[quote name='thesuzukimethod']guys. uncharted beta is available to PSN + subscribers at the same time as the Infamous 2 code provides (iirc). then a week later for the masses.

except

when they planned that, they prob didnt plan on the whole "welcome back" (and preceding) fiasco

but being a PS + subscriber gives you the same access as the infamous 2 code. (and anyone w/ a PSN account is an PS+ subscriber during the time the "early access" beta is set to run (unless they changed the dates, and then i'm just a dumbass talking out my a$[/QUOTE]
I had noticed the same thing, but I wanted to see if the dates changed.

[quote name='thesuzukimethod']guys. uncharted beta is available to PSN + subscribers at the same time as the Infamous 2 code provides (iirc). then a week later for the masses.

except

but being a PS + subscriber gives you the same access as the infamous 2 code. (and anyone w/ a PSN account is an PS+ subscriber during the time the "early access" beta is set to run (unless they changed the dates, and then i'm just a dumbass talking out my a$[/QUOTE]

Good to know! I don't keep up with stuff like that, and just wanted to give the code away to be nice, but I guess all I get here is a KINDNESS FAIL.

...There's a distorted Aesop in here somewhere.

heya - wasnt criticizing you, was hoping to temper the disappointment of others at missing the code (there are lots of people who probably have no intention of activating the PS + account (or perhaps who just dont pay that close of attention to it to really care - my brother comes to mind!)

if and when they shift the dates to match the end of the 1 month PS + trial, you wont hear me apologize, but that will just be b/c it's hard to talk with a foot in the mouth. :)

i'll join the bandwagon too if anyone has any extra inFamous 2 mission pack, character skin, or special power codes i would be grateful for one

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Is the site to enter Playstation codes on down for anyone else or is it just me?[/QUOTE]

Account Management site? Ya it's down. I just enter codes from my console.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Is the site to enter Playstation codes on down for anyone else or is it just me?[/QUOTE]
It's been down for 2 months and counting, along with some other SONY websites.

[quote name='dotCody']It's been down for 2 months and counting, along with some other SONY websites.[/QUOTE]

Wow...you'd think I would have noticed before now, lol.

[quote name='dotCody']It's been down for 2 months and counting, along with some other SONY websites.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been down for 2 months.. more like a week. However it did constantly go down and back up before then, but it hasn't been down for a full 2 months.

[quote name='sunghost']It hasn't been down for 2 months.. more like a week. However it did constantly go down and back up before then, but it hasn't been down for a full 2 months.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I redeemed my Uncharted 2 GOTY code there on 17 May. Couldn't download the actual content... but that's a different issue.

[quote name='hellmutt']Anyone have any free codes they don't want? If so please PM me instead mostly just because I'm greedy and want to keep all the codes to myself. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Actually I have plenty of shit to trade loser but thanks for taking your time to be ignorant post dumb shit.. :applause:

bread's done
Back