PS3 Code Drops Here

Needs more code drops. First person to quote this message and say what my favorite anime is gets a Sniper Blast code for inFAMOUS 2.

Hint: My username is a character from said anime.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Needs more code drops. First person to quote this message and say what my favorite anime is gets a Sniper Blast code for inFAMOUS 2.

Hint: My username is a character from said anime.[/QUOTE]

Im gonna say by your picture pokemon? nah JK bleach ofcourse, too bad it's boring as hell with these fillers

2 codes for Pain from the Subway game.
Dont know if they are still valid but hey its worth a shot they are free

GMHJ 8DB6 N5J8

97CP 2MBP 2B4G

Enjoy :cool:

[quote name='valo2027']2 codes for Pain from the Subway game.

GMHJ 8DB6 N5J8

97CP 2MBP 2B4G

Enjoy :cool:[/QUOTE]

Both give me " The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid"

Damn :( I would have liked to play this game

[quote name='valo2027']2 codes for Pain from the Subway game.
Enjoy :cool:[/QUOTE]

Those codes expired months ago. Sorry :( I had one that expired on me before I realized it too.

Infamous 2 Sniper Blast (Should still be valid...I redeemed the other code I had for myself last night)
R3NA-EEN4-GTNF

Killzone 3 Retro Maps
QJHM-9AN6-5JQD

[quote name='msriflegirl']Infamous 2 Sniper Blast (Should still be valid...I redeemed the other code I had for myself last night)
R3NA-EEN4-GTNF

Killzone 3 Retro Maps
QJHM-9AN6-5JQD[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I redeemed the Infamous 2 Sniper Blast code.

Infamous 2 Sniper Blast (Should still be valid...I redeemed the other code I had for myself last night)
R3NA-EEN4-GTNF

Thanks Redeemed this one. You RUle Thanks again!!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']A LURKER'S DREAM:

34BK-P9NR-9JH7
MA66-36N8-7LAG
FBM6-RBNP-9TEA
P9ER-97NC-B9FK
G3LB-PNNJ-DH5E

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
All gone.
DAMMIT, why am I never fast enough?

34BK-P9NR-9JH7
MA66-36N8-7LAG
FBM6-RBNP-9TEA
P9ER-97NC-B9FK
G3LB-PNNJ-DH5E

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Curious. What were the codes for?

[quote name='warpedsoul']Curious. What were the codes for?[/QUOTE]

I got one to work and it was a inFAMOUS 2 sniper blast code which I had.

[quote name='muthafodder']anyone have an extra resistance 3 beta code that they could pm me so lurkers won't get to it first?

Thanks[/quote]

"no begging for free stuff"

[quote name='Maxdenver']"no begging for free stuff"[/QUOTE]

I'm not begging douchenozzle...I just asked that if someone had one, that they PM it to a CAG and not toss it in the wind...seeing how CAG members are outnumbered 2-1 to lurkers.

So fuck off...

[quote name='Muthafodder']I'm not begging douchenozzle...I just asked that if someone had one, that they PM it to a CAG and not toss it in the wind...seeing how CAG members are outnumbered 2-1 to lurkers.

So fuck off...[/QUOTE]

"Begging is to entreat earnestly, implore, or supplicate. It often occurs for the purpose of securing a material benefit"

Sounds like you're begging, dood.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I'm not begging douchenozzle...I just asked that if someone had one, that they PM it to a CAG and not toss it in the wind...seeing how CAG members are outnumbered 2-1 to lurkers.

So fuck off...[/QUOTE]

You're begging. Stop it.
If you want free shit, do it like the rest of us; Waiting and watching until the second someone drops a code and typing it in lightning quick and PRAY the lurkers or another CAG didn't get to it first.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Boom!

M68c-79nn-m2t5
r8gh-mbn3-h6pd
6gma-g2ng-c8dn
jhqa-m6ng-qc2g
7276-rbne-km7g
j49d-kanq-58f9[/QUOTE]

Nice drop. I took the unlock points for killzone 3:
7276-rbne-km7g

Checked a few others, saw an Infamous 2 Sniper Blast, Infamous 2 Stalker Grenade, GT6 Camaro, and a couple others already used.

Thanks for the 1 code I took!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Finally some PSN code drops, and it's all stuff I already have. Damnit :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, i looked and saw there hadn't been any in ages so i figured i'd post a few codes for my fellow CAGs

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Yeah, i looked and saw there hadn't been any in ages so i figured i'd post a few codes for my fellow CAGs[/QUOTE]

Still good of you to post them. Thanks for the codes even though I didn't use any lol

Here's a code drop for someone
inFAMOUS 2 Caveman Club weapon skin: 222J-B6NL-T9RT

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Still good of you to post them. Thanks for the codes even though I didn't use any lol

Here's a code drop for someone
inFAMOUS 2 Caveman Club weapon skin: 222J-B6NL-T9RT[/QUOTE]

Darn, I missed it. Used.

I don't know if these are still valid, but here is a list of codes that grant 3 unlock points each in Killzone 3.

These do NOT stack.

LRKA-QGNB-4M3M
GA7P-PNN6-A37P
LLAG-TCND-G687
MBP5-4MNH-LKKD
RGRL-LKN7-EJKG
B394-K3N4-75T8
KT98-DPND-3CB5
9EF2-QNN3-AC36
974D-LGNJ-QJ8G
J3AD-EANL-8L55
K4R3-7RNH-C34Q
6P6A-8QN7-97L9
2HGB-GPN7-RC79
9KJD-D4NT-C888
MNDG-PGNM-RR42
L7F9-PBNT-ATRH
M4QK-6FNG-P2D6
KMAF-5NNC-KGG2
7RMR-43ND-RBM6
MK8Q-QENH-FPPD
KAB2-LLND-6QQ5
EM4E-NMN7-EP4H
TBJP-D8NB-J7NF
2H4D-CHNF-2MJF
DJ5M-C2NB-5KPH
DPRG-C9NE-TTBA

34BK-P9NR-9JH7
MA66-36N8-7LAG
FBM6-RBNP-9TEA
P9ER-97NC-B9FK
G3LB-PNNJ-DH5E

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

g3lb camaro code used by me. Thanks HeavyD. BTW those PSN cards worked perfect. I will be PMing you tonight for more of tbem. You rock!

[quote name='DarthHannigan']DPRG-C9NE-TTBA

used by me and thank you! I beat the Lurkers!!![/QUOTE]

So those codes are still valid? Good to know, and glad you got one.

btw, I know I said they don't stack, which they don't, but I've heard that if you use the 3 points and then use another code through your PC's web browser you can get 3 more points as long as you've spent the first 3.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']So those codes are still valid? Good to know, and glad you got one.

btw, I know I said they don't stack, which they don't, but I've heard that if you use the 3 points and then use another code through your PC's web browser you can get 3 more points as long as you've spent the first 3.[/QUOTE]

They actually do "stack". They show that they were already purchased and that it doesn't add anything new to you're account so most people think it eats the code. Though when you start up KZ3 and go online it adds 3 points and then when you exit to the main screen/quit and restart the game disk and go online again it adds the next 3 points and so on until all the codes you entered have been used.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I don't know if these are still valid, but here is a list of codes that grant 3 unlock points each in Killzone 3.

These do NOT stack.

LRKA-QGNB-4M3M
GA7P-PNN6-A37P
LLAG-TCND-G687
MBP5-4MNH-LKKD
RGRL-LKN7-EJKG
B394-K3N4-75T8
KT98-DPND-3CB5
9EF2-QNN3-AC36
974D-LGNJ-QJ8G
J3AD-EANL-8L55
K4R3-7RNH-C34Q
6P6A-8QN7-97L9
2HGB-GPN7-RC79
9KJD-D4NT-C888
MNDG-PGNM-RR42
L7F9-PBNT-ATRH
M4QK-6FNG-P2D6
KMAF-5NNC-KGG2
7RMR-43ND-RBM6
MK8Q-QENH-FPPD
KAB2-LLND-6QQ5
EM4E-NMN7-EP4H
TBJP-D8NB-J7NF
2H4D-CHNF-2MJF
DJ5M-C2NB-5KPH
DPRG-C9NE-TTBA[/QUOTE]

used 7rmr 43nd rbm6 thansk

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I don't know if these are still valid, but here is a list of codes that grant 3 unlock points each in Killzone 3.

These do NOT stack.

LRKA-QGNB-4M3M
GA7P-PNN6-A37P
LLAG-TCND-G687
MBP5-4MNH-LKKD
RGRL-LKN7-EJKG
B394-K3N4-75T8
KT98-DPND-3CB5
9EF2-QNN3-AC36
974D-LGNJ-QJ8G
J3AD-EANL-8L55
K4R3-7RNH-C34Q
6P6A-8QN7-97L9
2HGB-GPN7-RC79
9KJD-D4NT-C888
MNDG-PGNM-RR42
L7F9-PBNT-ATRH
M4QK-6FNG-P2D6
KMAF-5NNC-KGG2
7RMR-43ND-RBM6
MK8Q-QENH-FPPD
KAB2-LLND-6QQ5
EM4E-NMN7-EP4H
TBJP-D8NB-J7NF
2H4D-CHNF-2MJF
DJ5M-C2NB-5KPH
DPRG-C9NE-TTBA[/QUOTE]

Thanks!I redeemed MK8Q-QENH-FPPD for my friend.

These do NOT stack.

LRKA-QGNB-4M3M
GA7P-PNN6-A37P
LLAG-TCND-G687
MBP5-4MNH-LKKD
RGRL-LKN7-EJKG
B394-K3N4-75T8
KT98-DPND-3CB5
9EF2-QNN3-AC36
974D-LGNJ-QJ8G
J3AD-EANL-8L55
K4R3-7RNH-C34Q
6P6A-8QN7-97L9
2HGB-GPN7-RC79
9KJD-D4NT-C888
MNDG-PGNM-RR42
L7F9-PBNT-ATRH
M4QK-6FNG-P2D6
KMAF-5NNC-KGG2
7RMR-43ND-RBM6
MK8Q-QENH-FPPD
KAB2-LLND-6QQ5
EM4E-NMN7-EP4H
TBJP-D8NB-J7NF
2H4D-CHNF-2MJF
DJ5M-C2NB-5KPH
DPRG-C9NE-TTBA[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post, looks like I'm late to the party, though. All the codes are either used or invalid.

-Noise

Not sure which of these are good or in the final two instances if they have been used. For that reason, they're just getting tossed up without any puzzles to solve or anything.

GT5: Camaro SS Edge (from Schick)
53T9-QDNC-T7TC

KZ3: Retro Map Pack
KD8N-CFNH-QLFL

GT5: Slurpee Rewards Car
Q7JQ-NCNG-QT6M

Sports Champion Theme
DPHE-A8NM-3KGC

Last Action Hero rental
858T-M6BH-9GAC

[quote name='pyoobez']Not sure which of these are good or in the final two instances if they have been used. For that reason, they're just getting tossed up without any puzzles to solve or anything.
[/QUOTE]

The Slurpee rewards car seems to be the same as the Schick one, at least they are all Camaro SS Edge, so I just skipped it. But thanks for posting them.

[quote name='sir-fly']77j8-29b4-qdhk

9q8k-klba-hnl7[/QUOTE]

What are those for? I was going to see what they are, but already redeemed

[quote name='thunder_gamer']The Slurpee rewards car seems to be the same as the Schick one, at least they are all Camaro SS Edge, so I just skipped it. But thanks for posting them.

What are those for? I was going to see what they are, but already redeemed[/QUOTE]

tv shows but i dont remember which 1s

bread's done
Back