PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']Mellow and Outlaw got 'em. Hellmutt, I laughed. If I get another it's yours.

-Spice[/QUOTE]

Glad to brighten your day. Sometimes this thread can be a downer: Missed opportunities, offers gone unappreciated, and general grousing...

[quote name='fearlubu']man my classes are exactly when you guys have free time T_T[/QUOTE]

Same as my sleep time as well... but I'm not complaining, after all it's a matter of luck anyway...

Gotham City Impostors Beta
H33M
-
T7NF
-
8FBM

Uncharted 3 Character Torso Item
P59R
-
8BN5
-
GR3P

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='diplo']Hmm weird, I also took the Uncharted torso item. Perhaps re-usable? Thanks humptyflunky.[/QUOTE]

The message I got was 'already consumed'.

thx for the link about the chain sword, also should note that us users can redeem it as well. when entering ur info on the site just say your region is us, and once u confirm ur email you should get it emailed to u a few mins after

[quote name='clonesniper666']Medal of Honor Limited Edition Online Pass
MPP7-3RBB-L3RR

Hope whoever gets it enjoys it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowdive21']lurked[/QUOTE]

I believe that Medal of Honor online pass codes expired 10/12/11. The pass isn't needed for online just added a few extras. Spent a few hours in a chat with EA trying to get mine to work back in November. The rep even gave me 5 "new" codes to try that were no longer valid before realizing they expired one year after launch.

[quote name='beerrun']I believe that Medal of Honor online pass codes expired 10/12/11. The pass isn't needed for online just added a few extras. Spent a few hours in a chat with EA trying to get mine to work back in November. The rep even gave me 5 "new" codes to try that were no longer valid before realizing they expired one year after launch.[/QUOTE]

One I got yesterday worked I just got 2 from a used copy at a local store and they both worked but I only redeemed one and it added the pass do the code was still good.

Well, I've given up on waiting for a PS+ discount to catch my eye before redeeming one of my free month codes, so here they are:

RLDT-DTN6-24KG
7H39-96NE-T3J7
2G3H-4GNF-K3N5

[quote name='11440']Well, I've given up on waiting for a PS+ discount to catch my eye before redeeming one of my free month codes, so here they are:

RLDT-DTN6-24KG
7H39-96NE-T3J7
2G3H-4GNF-K3N5[/QUOTE]

Either they're wrong or were already used...

[quote name='11440']They were all redeemed in the span of five minutes? Those lurkers are fast.[/QUOTE]

Provided that they were unused... its far more likely they expired.

To actually redeem a PSN plus card it has to be on the system and it has to have a credit card on file... that naturally makes the feat seem far less likely.

[quote name='Salla6ue']Here's 2 more of the 1 month free PSN code. Valid till 31/03/2012.

PGTF-JQN4-T444
698N-LPNB-NQ2P[/QUOTE]
Some lurking a-hole got to it first.

Both of them.

[quote name='Salla6ue']Here's 2 more of the 1 month free PSN code. Valid till 31/03/2012.

PGTF-JQN4-T444
698N-LPNB-NQ2P[/QUOTE]

dfvafdvfdv

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SolidMetal']Some lurking a-hole got to it first.

Both of them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fearlubu']damn man these lurkers are ON IT[/QUOTE]

PM'd you two!

------------------------

One more PS+ code to give away!

I HATE LURKERS! First to PM me.

EDIT: Gone.

[quote name='raiden_86']where are people getting these?[/QUOTE]

Sony gave them away randomly and they're about to expire so people are giving them away. + they require a CC to use.

Damn, I didn't realize people were giving out PS+ codes. I definitely need to start to stalking this thread more. There are a few deals I would like to take advantage of, so a month trial would be perfect.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']On the contrary, i think if we all knew where to get free ps plus codes, it may, just in fact make us all feel QUITE special.[/QUOTE]

i said "it"; i didnt say anything about how we would feel

Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor in Assassin's Creed: Revelations! To redeem it, follow the instructions below.

1. Login to your PlayStation®Network account or create a new account.
2. From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB™ (XcrossMediaBar), select the PlayStation®Store.
3. Click the "Redeem Codes" icon located on the upper right of the screen and enter your Voucher code.

Note: Voucher codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
EQ6P-M9NR-KPHH
PG5M-JCN7-87B3

[quote name='admiralvic']Sony gave them away randomly and they're about to expire so people are giving them away. + they require a CC to use.[/QUOTE]
I still have mine. Plus I have a one month code that came from a PS3 bundle that somebody gave me in a trade deal recently. Maybe I'll finally use all four of them. It sucks that you HAVE to put in cc info just to redeem them though.:cry:

3 Starhawk Beta Codes

HAD?-6LN?-GJQE
? = Number that represents February.

?JPH-7KN6-8?RR
? = Third Letter of the alphabet

?F?E-F8?K-E93H
? = A type of party where a lot of people get together with their computers to play video games.

bread's done
Back