PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='morrodox']Dang, that was fast. PM'd.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code ;) Like I said I'm EU so code doesn't work on my account:(

Give it to the other CAG ;)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Thanks for the code ;) Like I said I'm EU so code doesn't work on my account:(

Give it to the other CAG ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh wupz, guess I should have mentioned that. Sorry.

[quote name='morrodox']Happy Halloween, kids! Got a free Crysis 2 multiplayer code from the Limited Edition, to be sent by PM to the first person who replies to this post with "Trick or Treat!"

(Lurkers get rocks, like Charlie Brown.)[/QUOTE]

thanks!

Happy Halloween! I am first time poster. I have two codes to give away for two different games (I will post a new ? after this one is gone for the next code). This one is for an online pass for Uncharted 3 . This is for US only. The first to reply to this post with the correct answer will be PM'd with the code. 'Who is the man that tried repeatedly to stop Michael Meyers ?'

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']Dr. Sam Loomis?[/QUOTE]

We have a winner! Dr. Sam Loomis is correct!!! Code has been PM'd!:applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Final code giveaway. First to reply with answer wins. Code will be PM'd.
'Who was the psychic teenager that did battle with Jason Voorhees?'

[quote name='xodus190']Final code giveaway. First to reply with answer wins. Code will be PM'd.
'Who was the psychic teenager that did battle with Jason Voorhees?'[/QUOTE]

Tina Shepard. What's the code though? Don't know if I can use it or not :)

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']tina shepherd?

edit: snap! lol[/QUOTE]

We bumping into each other a lot lately... :) I think we should be friends.

[quote name='hellmutt']We bumping into each other a lot lately... :) I think we should be friends.[/QUOTE]

lol tis true! i was like a second behind you haha

anyway thanks again xodus190 for helping keep this thing alive

[quote name='hellmutt']Tina Shepard. What's the code though? Don't know if I can use it or not :)[/QUOTE]

You are correct! Sorry about leaving the type of code out. Its' for Black Ops First Strike Content Pack. Do you have this already?

[quote name='xodus190']You are correct! Sorry about leaving the type of code out. Its' for Black Ops First Strike Content Pack. Do you have this already?[/QUOTE]

I do indeed already have it. thanks for the opportunity though!

[quote name='hellmutt']I do indeed already have it. thanks for the opportunity though![/QUOTE]

If bitterbuffalo doesn't need it either, I could use it! :D

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']If bitterbuffalo doesn't need it either, I could use it! :D[/QUOTE]

sorry got it dude. shoulda said that already my bad.

I have a AC3 MP skin (that I will PM) to the first person who can correctly answer in this thread with the name/brand of the energy that is offering him.

I will provide it tomorrow AM when I get back into work.

[quote name='def pd']i have a ac3 mp skin (that i will pm) to the first person who can correctly answer in this thread with the name/brand of the energy that is offering him.

I will provide it tomorrow am when i get back into work.[/quote]

nos

A6aZ2NeCcAAU1VV.jpg

NA: 33RT-5ENP-7GCT
EU: RQF7-KENB-M9PK

6dd35469ddb5e26eae2bde484d399273.png

NA: AE7E-GQN3-BHNF
EU: 7NJH-BBNE-FB9R

here's a late night big drop!

First off a few Ratchet and Clank DLC Bundles

? clue=you'd be lucky to guess this number

L?NP-GNNC-Q5TN
NHML-TQNK-??28
AMF4-2?NF-3BLD

And a few UFC Undispted Allistar Overeem codes

G5AB-94NJ-26DP
Q8FD-5MN3-LH7H
BEP4-GMNC-BKK6

and for my friends across the pond, here some Allistar Overeem codes for Europe, Austrailia, and Asia

JLTH-PHNF-2CR8
39BL-LMN6-ADTD
HA5K-GPNE-C6DB

and just for the fun of it, heres a bunch of reusable codes that everybody can use multiple times! not saying what they are just for fun! (but fyi mostly pshome stuff, but not all)

8AQ5-4EN5-F59D
RTTT-H5N4-4T22
4BKE-RTNB-BT5L
6TPJ-FLNL-Q8B3
B3NP-Q2NJ-DBDN

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']here's a late night big drop![/QUOTE]

Thank you; Got a lot of free home stuff on there, & snagged the middle Ratchet & Clank code (NHML-TQNK-7728).

Hey Bitterbuffalo thank you for the multicodes. I had them already but passed them along to the PS Home general forums as they were pretty good ones. Thanks Im sure theyre all appreciated and I wanted to hook you up with some credit. :) Youre awesome man

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Hey Bitterbuffalo thank you for the multicodes. I had them already but passed them along to the PS Home general forums as they were pretty good ones. Thanks Im sure theyre all appreciated and I wanted to hook you up with some credit. :) Youre awesome man[/QUOTE]

no probs! and thanks for the credit!

slow day......here's some more ratchet and clank dlc bundles for anyone who doesnt have one. it seems the lurkers dont need this code.

3CL5-PP?9-EHB2
CBBR-4??F-N98R
PDLA-J8??-336K
3QGB-3R?L-2995
?8GG-?M?R-PEEF

?=the 14th letter of the alphabet

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']slow day......here's some more ratchet and clank dlc bundles for anyone who doesnt have one. it seems the lurkers dont need this code.

3CL5-PP?9-EHB2
CBBR-4??F-N98R
PDLA-J8??-336K
3QGB-3R?L-2995
?8GG-?M?R-PEEF

?=the 14th letter of the alphabet[/QUOTE]

took PDLA-J8??-336K thanks. :)

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']slow day......here's some more ratchet and clank dlc bundles for anyone who doesnt have one. it seems the lurkers dont need this code.

3CL5-PP?9-EHB2
CBBR-4??F-N98R
PDLA-J8??-336K
3QGB-3R?L-2995
?8GG-?M?R-PEEF

Took 3QGB-3R?L-2995

Thank you!

3CL5-PP?9-EHB2
CBBR-4??F-N98R
PDLA-J8??-336K
3QGB-3R?L-2995
?8GG-?M?R-PEEF

got ?8GG-..., thanks

3CL5-PP?9-EHB2
CBBR-4??F-N98R
PDLA-J8??-336K
3QGB-3R?L-2995
?8GG-?M?R-PEEF

I used CBBR-4??F-N98R. Thank you!

(can't believe I finally got one in time...!)

3CL5-PP?9-EHB2
CBBR-4??F-N98R
PDLA-J8??-336K
3QGB-3R?L-2995
?8GG-?M?R-PEEF

Took 3CL5-PP?9-EHB2, Thanks a lot.

wow all 5 accounted for!! thats a rarity! your welcome guys.

heres 5 more!

37MR-FJN7-GKRK
EE79-8HNG-9NCC
96HG-NBN6-QQE6
8RJP-H8N8-FD5P
5B82-69NB-CBFB

Here's a Special 30-day Crunchyroll Free code

The Coupon code is: YDG5KS9J45L. But hurry! it will expire in 14 days.

If it does not work, please let me know :)

Assassins Creed III: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack bonus code for use in-game.

8F6D-42NC-62EA
77AD-T3NP-8952
AQAD-94NH-JJPK

Assassins Creed III: Captain of the Aquila bonus code for use in-game.

2CQK-Q5NB-P7K9

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Assassins Creed III: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack bonus code for use in-game.

8F6D-42NC-62EA
77AD-T3NP-8952
AQAD-94NH-JJPK

Assassins Creed III: Captain of the Aquila bonus code for use in-game.

2CQK-Q5NB-P7K9[/QUOTE]

All codes claimed. Thank you all the same, sir!

[quote name='KipKips']All codes claimed. Thank you all the same, sir![/QUOTE]

That's....just pretty sad =/ All gone without a thanks within roughly 8 Minutes meh

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']That's....just pretty sad =/ All gone without a thanks within roughly 8 Minutes meh[/QUOTE]

I didn't get one but thank you anyway

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']That's....just pretty sad =/ All gone without a thanks within roughly 8 Minutes meh[/QUOTE]

That's why posted fake Reusable codes, on my Halloween giveaway.
It may get the odd upset poster, but the person who first commented actually got his code and I got a laugh at a lurkers expense.

bread's done
Back