PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='flashget']When i put a psn plus 30 day trial code, i need to put a credit card information. But i don't have credit card.

What i have to do?[/QUOTE]

or a prepaid card with no money in it

381919_547931981887926_1522354627_n.jpg

NA: 46DG-EHNB-Q9GJ
EU: R7G7-BCNM-8RC2

[quote name='diplo']Need For Speed: Dodge Charger - LTRP-FCN3-3PTD[/QUOTE]

Looks like the codes been used. Likely Lurked. So if somebody hasn't owned up to it.
Thanks for the post.

eu ps+ code, not stackable, credit card required

BR6?-???2-CHQC

????=where the red ???? grows

and yes i did just drop codes in three pages at once......im bored

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']eu ps+ code, not stackable, credit card required

BR6?-???2-CHQC

????=where the red ???? grows

and yes i did just drop codes in three pages at once......im bored[/QUOTE]

Red fern for anyone who wants it.

Seeing if I can post finally, thanks for the Colonial Assassin codes seems I was a day late & a dollar short when you posted them. Also Hello to All that are here.

Have discount code for purchsing UK Gotham City Impostors, the game will cost you £3.99 after redeemed the code, PM me for it.

first person to say specifcally where my cagname comes from will be pmed a EURO ps+ plus code (only works for nonplus members, credit card required)

blabadon gets it!

Modest Mouse-Heart Cooks Brain

"In this place that I call home
My brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
My heart's the bitter buffalo"

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']is it all right to post free code that you may have to create an Asian psn account to use the code and download the DLC? I don't own ps3 so i have no idea what policy is here.

I got bunch of borderlands 2 dlc code (premium club and slaughter something something) I want test one first and then I can safely ebay or trade them out.

so if it's ok, first PM to me will get the code (two codes actually) and PLEASE report back to me (1) if those work on NA account? (2) if they work in Asian account that you create? (i think home location should be set to HK)?

your help is appreciated[/QUOTE]

As long as it's free and your not trading or begging nobody is going to complain. If you don't mind giving me a code. I'll be glad to test on a US and Canadian account, and a jpn account. But when it comes to PSN specific codes generally they are region locked.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']OK SO it's confirmed it won't work in US or JP.

please PM me if you have HK account. thanks![/QUOTE]

I tested them on HK account and they work fine , Thanks for the codes btw

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Assassins Creed III PS3 Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack bonus code for use in game.

P9N9-L2N2-36H7
[/QUOTE]

Didn't work for me, may be an EU code.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Did you put it IN-GAME like I stated?[/QUOTE]

No, I read that as 'costume pack for use in game' as opposed to 'costume pack for us in PS Home' or 'costume pack for use as XMB Avatar'. But I see you're saying the code needs to be redeemed through the game. However, I can't try that until tonight. So I guess that's up to someone else to grab it!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Assassins Creed III PS3 Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack bonus code for use in game.

P9N9-L2N2-36H7
[/QUOTE]

I tried it in-game, but it's already been lurked. :(
Thanks anyway.

Crap again missed a colonial assassin code, another day late. But thanks anyways for posting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
FREE CODE.
LA NOIRE
THE NAKED CITY & BADGE BURSUIT CHALLENGE. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LARGE FONT SIZE. CODE IS BELOW. YOU GOTTA GUESS THE LAST LETTER (HINT IT IS A LETTER LOL).

2ckr-ten2-4qh@

[quote name='finsfan0210']FREE CODE.
LA NOIRE
THE NAKED CITY & BADGE BURSUIT CHALLENGE. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LARGE FONT SIZE. CODE IS BELOW. YOU GOTTA GUESS THE LAST LETTER (HINT IT IS A LETTER LOL).

2ckr-ten2-4qh@
[/QUOTE]

someone got it, it was the letter L.

Thanks for the codes, sucks that they're EU only. But thanks none the less.

Some I tested had the red ! and others just disappeared from the Redeem code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='admiralvic']Shame its not valid yet lol

R2AH-5??8-7MC6

L?7H-TCNB-?Q9C

QLCA-8BN4-??GE[/QUOTE]

Thanks for you support. Your code works well.
Keep posting such information and get reputation.

[quote name='huwenks']Thanks for you support. Your code works well.
Keep posting such information and get reputation.[/QUOTE]

You just got this to work now? Its been an old code posted

[quote name='KnotInMud12']
aa-5.jpg

Gotham City Imposters DLC.
I believe this is just an outfit and weapon for the game. Came from Arkham City.[/QUOTE]
I think this is no longer redeemable

bread's done
Back