PS3 Code Drops Here

this is probably gonna seem like giving away pennies in comparison to all the stuff goin on here this past week, but if theres anyone out there that wants a starhawk rift hunter skin say: meeeeeeee!"

hurry gotta leave for work in 4 minutes!

I will be dropping some codes later today (10 to be exact). They are going to be for a SweetTooth multiplayer skin for Starhawk. This is my way of giving back to the CAG community. Check back later if you want to get one.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Hitman Sniper Challenge[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] [SIZE=-1]code EU region if anyone wants it pm me[/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='myfan773'][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Hitman Sniper Challenge[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] [SIZE=-1]code EU region if anyone wants it pm me[/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
thank you :)

please someone take some pity on me and give me a free NA ps plus 30 day trial. here is an EU only one.
P5BT-MGNF-HJMN THIS IS FOR EU ONLY

As I stated early here are 10 SweetTooth Multiplayer Skins DLC Codes for Starhawk

2RCT-KMNQ-QT7F

QC52-5ANJ-QAB5

MDE8-95NL-RBD9

AQ7E-QMNL-9N63

EJLF-N2NG-9NMF

P4QJ-M6ND-6QFC

8A98-R6NH-LG28

5R6L-6LNR-C873

NHD8-N7NN-24RA

4QAK-5EN2-76T4

[quote name='finsfan0210']As I stated early here are 10 SweetTooth Multiplayer Skins DLC Codes for Starhawk

2RCT-KMNQ-QT7F

QC52-5ANJ-QAB5

MDE8-95NL-RBD9

AQ7E-QMNL-9N63

EJLF-N2NG-9NMF

P4QJ-M6ND-6QFC

8A98-R6NH-LG28

5R6L-6LNR-C873

NHD8-N7NN-24RA

4QAK-5EN2-76T4

[/QUOTE]

took the second one thanks

[quote name='finsfan0210']As I stated early here are 10 SweetTooth Multiplayer Skins DLC Codes for Starhawk[/QUOTE]

Took 5R6L-6LNR-C873 thanks!

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Tekken Tag tournament 2 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle
47HT-JANK-HP2T

Dead or Alive 5 White Bunny Swisuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)
N8RH-7RNC-F6EQ[/QUOTE]
Both likely have been lurked. :(
Thanks Op anyways

For those who think the preorder codes for tekken tag 2 are worth anything all of the dlc have been released as of 11/13

Last edited by a moderator:
New guy here :p ... Anyway, I got a Back To Karkand US code for PS3 that I don't need, since my game copy is EU. All you have to do is guess the missing number/letter. Good Luck!

BPNT-F2ND-DL_A

And I know requesting is against the rules, but if anybody has a spare EU verson code that they could give me, I would be really grateful.

[quote name='Decypher']New guy here :p ... Anyway, I got a Back To Karkand US code for PS3 that I don't need, since my game copy is EU. All you have to do is guess the missing number/letter. Good Luck!

BPNT-F2ND-DL_A

And I know requesting is against the rules, but if anybody has a spare EU verson code that they could give me, I would be really grateful.[/QUOTE]

got the letter but i already had it so i left it for the next guy :)

Get this hand item weapon for playstation home

A7TU75GCcAAWRKK.jpg

NA: 6T59-39NJ-GCP6
EU: LP8G-FLN9-LTK8

[quote name='hellmutt']got the letter but i already had it so i left it for the next guy :)[/QUOTE]
I tried entering different letters on my ps3 system to see if this was valid and it came come with error code 80023156. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would tell me what the missing letter is.

[quote name='Rick_James']I tried entering different letters on my ps3 system to see if this was valid and it came come with error code 80023156. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would tell me what the missing letter is.[/QUOTE]

It was K but it's been lurked.

Tekken Tag tournament 2 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle
49G4-69N8-5KR9

Dead or Alive 5 White Bunny Swimsuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)
FN28-42N7-95LK

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']
Dead or Alive 5 White Bunny Swimsuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)
FN28-42N7-95LK[/QUOTE]

someone else took it but thanks anyway

Pretty much crap but maybe someone can use these:

Starhawk Sweet Tooth MP Skin

T7RN-24NJ-DC8A

6B8K-8JN5-LTFL

The Sims 3 Pets Online Pass

D5FP-M7NP-NH6B

PD89-6KNG-J5LK

The Sims 3 Pets LE Special Pets

54FR-P7N4-CAD4

5636-E3NC-TPBR

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Arkham city Joker´s carnival challenge
P3A8-BMN9-NCMH[/QUOTE]

I shoulda waited and picked up my codes from here :)

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i was gonna pick up the sims 3 pets pass.
i like collecting online passes. lol[/QUOTE]

For games you probably don't own and never will.

[quote name='cancerman1120']

The Sims 3 Pets Online Pass

D5FP-M7NP-NH6B

PD89-6KNG-J5LK

The Sims 3 Pets LE Special Pets

54FR-P7N4-CAD4

5636-E3NC-TPBR[/QUOTE]

All of these arent working anymore. probably lurked :cry:

Book of Spells Dynamic Theme. Solve the Harry Potter trivia to find out what goes where the red numbers are.

A1R5-9623-M945

1= Book number of Half Blood Prince
2= First letter of name of bumbling kid who is always losing his toad.
3= First letter of popular wizard sport.
4 and 5= Initials of the type of magic practiced by you know who. Hogwarts had a class to teach students how to defend against it.

Dead or Alive 5 360 & ps3 White Bunny Swimsuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)
KMA9-TPND-76ED

Tekken Tag tournament 2 360 & ps3 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle
4AL8-DQNG-Q9PF

Arkham city 360 & ps3 Joker´s carnival challenge
B7E9-PKNQ-2MQT

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Dead or Alive 5 360 & ps3 White Bunny Swimsuit Pack (Kasumi, Lei Fang y Hitomi)
KMA9-TPND-76ED[/QUOTE]
I used this one. Thanks!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']AC3 Online pass- 2LFC- 22N7- NJ78
Uncharted 3 online pass- 5TLL- D4NG- GG5M
Mass Effect 3 online pass- EH2T- EKNM- 8E6J[/QUOTE]

Already gone

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']

Tekken Tag tournament 2 360 & ps3 Angel + Michelle, Snoop Dog Stage & Bikini Bundle
4AL8-DQNG-Q9PF

[/QUOTE]

Damn i cant get a ttt2 dlc code. Tried it earlier but no avail. Lurkers maybe.

bread's done
Back