PS3 disc'd game sharing - CAG member created, free to join, free to leave

Serpentor, are we going to have a member limit? Also, are we going to open up the gamesharing to movies - bluerays/dvds - as well?

thx a bunch guys.
Yes i have a bunch of Blu Rays, including Batman and some others. So if ppl wanted to watch them it would be cool.

Ya is there going be a member cap. You might not want to many ppl at one time. Might get a lil crazy.

Thx again

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Serpentor, are we going to have a member limit? Also, are we going to open up the gamesharing to movies - bluerays/dvds - as well?[/QUOTE]

With Adriley, we got FIVE members. I believe one of you said SIX is not a problem, so i'll leave this up to the members.

I don't see why Blu-rays/dvds can't be shared, it's all up to the members :) I'll update the community thread to include BDs/DVDs. And yes, you can definitely post info regarding trade/sell.

6-8 I don't think would be a problem and stop it right there. And than open it up again later once we get some trades going.

Sure, 6-8 it is... we got FIVE now. So for jax2001, again, i'll leave it to the members. Anybody else want to join? Feel free to post!

[quote name='Serpentor']Sure, 6-8 it is... we got FIVE now. So for jax2001, again, i'll leave it to the members. Anybody else want to join? Feel free to post![/QUOTE]

thanks for considering me...I don't have a bunch of trading activity on the site but I can be trusted. I could function the same as trades where the lower feedback ranking person ships first.

I dont have any qualms with even an eight person memeber limit. It all comes down to being able to track who has what, in which case we may want to start a GoogleDoc for the memebers, so that we can have a big list of all the games and we can show where they are and such.

As for Jax, I have no issues, except that we may need to look at what games we already have available for loan and make sure new memebers are contributing in that area.

Let Jax in, the more the merrier.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I dont have any qualms with even an eight person memeber limit. It all comes down to being able to track who has what, in which case we may want to start a GoogleDoc for the memebers, so that we can have a big list of all the games and we can show where they are and such.

As for Jax, I have no issues, except that we may need to look at what games we already have available for loan and make sure new memebers are contributing in that area.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, would be easier and more organized to get a google doc going so everyone could edit it. So that we know where our games are floating around.

Thanks for letting me in, guys. Not sure what I wanna borrow yet, tho. Just lemme know if there's anything you wanna borrow of mine.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Are we suppose to use this thread for things or would it be best to use the group's threads?[/QUOTE]

We use the groups threads, where we: request games, post what games we have etc.

Invitation for jax2001 is sent, we now have SIX members and ONE pending.

We can use this thread for multi-purposes. But for specific sharing games, post in the community threads. Whenever there's a B2G1 kind of deal going on and there are cheap titles to get, we can discuss that here or in the community threads.

The reason i have the "want to play" game list, because we can all keep eyes on deals... And those B2G1 promotions can really work in the community's favor.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Ill put up a Google Doc sometime before Wednesday and then Ill sent out a PM with the URL.[/QUOTE]

good idea for keeping info compiled in one spot.

8 even sounds like a good number

Does anyone have Dragon Age Origins for share.
I just spent $9 on the expansion and I find out that i still need the disc to play. I thought as long as you had a save file you were good.

Any help guys?

The group sounds like a good idea, but I do have a question in re: time limits. Are there time limits on the games borrowed? I tend to blow through FPS/RTS games, but take my time with SRPGs/RPGs/Action-RPGs. Depending on time limits I may be interested.

[quote name='dyeknom']The group sounds like a good idea, but I do have a question in re: time limits. Are there time limits on the games borrowed? I tend to blow through FPS/RTS games, but take my time with SRPGs/RPGs/Action-RPGs. Depending on time limits I may be interested.[/QUOTE]

1 month, 2 games rented at a time.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I'm working on that too :p

But like FFXXIII, not sure when I'll be done with it :\[/QUOTE]

Thats cool. At least the Expansion is going nowhere.

Back to Pokemon and FAt Princess

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']1 month, 2 games rented at a time.[/QUOTE]

That's just about the right amount of time for me. If you still have that slot open, let me know. Id be interested in jumping in.

[quote name='dyeknom']That's just about the right amount of time for me. If you still have that slot open, let me know. Id be interested in jumping in.[/QUOTE]

I'd say your in, but its up to serp to invite you, and the other members to ok you in.

What ps3 games and/or movies do you plan to share?

I have others Im working on, but these are the ones I know I've completed and are collecting dust.
Bioshock, Burnout Paradise (original release),Chronicles of Riddick, Darkness, Farcry 2, FEAR 2, Lego Batman, Lego Indy, Pure, Tom Clancy Double Agent, Monster Madness: Grave Danger, Mercs 2, Prince of Persia, Star Wars: Forced Unleashed (Standard Ed), Uncharted, Warhawk. I have others, but absent sitting in front of them I cant recall a full list.

Currently Loaned out locally: Valk Chronicles, Batman: AA, Dead Space

Working on:
DA: O (didnt realize I had the stone prisoner add-on so I need to go through that), FFXIII, God of War 3 (playing through GoW1/2 atm).

[quote name='dyeknom']I have others Im working on, but these are the ones I know I've completed and are collecting dust.
Bioshock, Burnout Paradise (original release),Chronicles of Riddick, Darkness, Farcry 2, FEAR 2, Lego Batman, Lego Indy, Pure, Tom Clancy Double Agent, Monster Madness: Grave Danger, Mercs 2, Prince of Persia, Star Wars: Forced Unleashed (Standard Ed), Uncharted, Warhawk. I have others, but absent sitting in front of them I cant recall a full list.

Currently Loaned out locally: Valk Chronicles, Batman: AA, Dead Space

Working on:
DA: O (didnt realize I had the stone prisoner add-on so I need to go through that), FFXIII, God of War 3 (playing through GoW1/2 atm).[/QUOTE]

I still say yes. Albeit, you have alot of games that others have, but I think thats a good thing. As someone may go through these games, rent it, and others have "copies" so we don't need to be waiting one one individual to send it around. We have other people with the same games.

I don't know what's going on, but i couldn't post... i'm so confused, i kept getting the "token expired" msg... Must be April 1st?

Anyway, invite to dyeknom is sent, welcome aboard!

Officially, at the moment, no more members will be accepted. See how this goes, and maybe we can have more people come in etc.

So there's a 1 month time limit? That's perfectly fine with most games, but certain RPG's can definitely take more than that, least for me. Maybe I'd be best off not borrowing such titles.

Buuhan1, you can borrow more than one month if you wish (at least for my games). I think the "limit" is set so that people don't just hold on to the game and not playing it. It's like some of my friends... They just borrow the stuff and never bother to watch/play because there's no "due date."

Haha, I hear FFXIII can take a long time , but I work at home so I have lots more free time to play RPG which are my favorite games to play.

It depends on the loaner. For most items I dont have a specific loan period. Unless there is a queue, most of mine can be kept until I ask for them back.

I have Serpentor's "Wanted" right now and he told me just to hold onto it until someone requests it. It makes sense, because it prevents both of us from paying excessive amounts of shipping.

@buuhan - Do you run any extensions in Firefox? It may be one of your extensions preventing GoogleDocs from running properly. If you still have IE on your machine, you may want to give it a go using IE, just to see if it shows up.

Yep, NoScript was blocking it even tho I allowed all sites in it's list. I had to allow scripts globally to get it to work. All good now.

Anyone have any of the Overlord games.
Overlord 2 or Overlord Raising hell or even 1. Just played the demo and enjoyed it.

Sorry adriley, i don't have Overlord games and from the list, i don't remember seeing any Overlord games either. I didn't check Jax and Dyeknom's list though, google doc, i'm not sure i need a link to access those...

bread's done
Back