PS3 Dual Shock Controllers $49.99 w/free shipping at GameQuest Direct

How are they with shipping times? Are the estimates correct or do you usually get the items before the estimated dates?

[quote name='iguss']How are they with shipping times? Are the estimates correct or do you usually get the items before the estimated dates?[/quote]

When I ordered Fatal Frame II from them they had it out to me in 2 days using the cheapest shipping option.

[quote name='silliemutafuka']Damn ... I might just have to get this over the white one ..

Wait, are we even getting the white one? Or import only?[/quote]

I'm kinda giving up hope on the white one too... It seems that we're not getting the white color DS3 here in the states.

Well its not preorder since the DS3 has already been officially released. Any word on this retailer? Are they reliable?

I hope there reliable, I just ordered one using the CAG free shipping code....Must be reliable if Cheapy D suggests them.........Great price PLUS free shipping, can't beat that....can't wait to *R*U*M*B*L*E*!

"I must be blind. Where do I enter the free-shipping code?"

Nevermind. I found it. Right in front of me.

Now I will finaly have a second controller. Woohoo!!!

)-(

How are they with shipping times? Are the estimates correct or do you usually get the items before the estimated dates?

[quote name='iguss']How are they with shipping times? Are the estimates correct or do you usually get the items before the estimated dates?[/quote]

When I ordered Fatal Frame II from them they had it out to me in 2 days using the cheapest shipping option.

[quote name='silliemutafuka']Damn ... I might just have to get this over the white one ..

Wait, are we even getting the white one? Or import only?[/quote]

I'm kinda giving up hope on the white one too... It seems that we're not getting the white color DS3 here in the states.

Well its not preorder since the DS3 has already been officially released. Any word on this retailer? Are they reliable?

I hope there reliable, I just ordered one using the CAG free shipping code....Must be reliable if Cheapy D suggests them.........Great price PLUS free shipping, can't beat that....can't wait to *R*U*M*B*L*E*!

"I must be blind. Where do I enter the free-shipping code?"

Nevermind. I found it. Right in front of me.

Now I will finaly have a second controller. Woohoo!!!

)-(

[quote name='chrisnsally']Same price at Amazon, no?[/quote]Amazon was $50 shipped, but it's up to $55 now.

I want to get one before GTA comes out, but my wallet isn't wanting to cooperate with me at this time.

Wait, are we even getting the white one? Or import only?[/QUOTE]

I think we'll get it eventually. I've got a white a friend brought back for me but I think I'll get US black over White/Silver since it won't lose paint or show scratches as easily...

BUY.COM 49.98 with FREE shipping, first time users can use GCO option for 10.00 off, plus they will sometimes send out specail coupon codes for repeat users. Buy.com is good, I've used them alot of times without any problems.

[quote name='rushisrighton']BUY.COM 49.98 with FREE shipping, first time users can use GCO option for 10.00 off, plus they will sometimes send out specail coupon codes for repeat users. Buy.com is good, I've used them alot of times without any problems.[/quote]I thought you could only use that deal once per credit card. Correct?

GCO is the google checkout option, sign up for a new google account and get 10 dollars off instantly when checking out with google. It is a one time use - however if you use a different email address you can use it a few different times before they catch on. I used the same address & credit card just signed up with a different account and email address to keep receiving it, it worked about 4 or 5 times.

bread's done
Back