PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

[quote name='Jitjit']For those that want some cards to this game, Playasia is selling the set 2 theme decks for $7.50 (that's 1/2 of what gamestop charges)...if you can read japanese their set 2 theme decks are a whooping $3.50 per deck ($11.50 cheaper!!!)....awesome deals! I just picked up some...but need to shell out $14.99 for set 2 upgrade :cry:

I hope this helps![/quote]

I also picked up the Set 2 Theme Decks before the sale was over at Play-Asia. I couldn't resist the price. Even with the shipping charge, each deck was less than $10. But, yeah, it sucked when I found out I had to shell out $14.99 for the Set 2 software upgrade! :bomb:

I picked up the last one at my local Wal-Mart last night. This was right after my "CHECK ENGINE SOON" light came on in the car, so hopefully, I won't have to return it...or prostitute myself to pay for any car repairs.

figured i'd post this here for you all and the OP can update his post with it. Circuit City has marked their bundles down to 39.99 I retagged them at my store yesterday just to see if they did drop and yea went from 65.99 to 39. So theres another option for you guys.

[quote name='josekortez']I picked up the last one at my local Wal-Mart last night. This was right after my "CHECK ENGINE SOON" light came on in the car, so hopefully, I won't have to return it...or prostitute myself to pay for any car repairs.[/QUOTE]

Make sure your gas cap is on tight. Seriously.

This deal STILL hasnt made the front page. Makes me a sad panda. :(

The Wal-Mart in Marietta, GA on Cobb Pkwy. has one or two left at 29.99. Picked mine up this morning.

Interested in picking this up mainly for the camera. Maybe if it's there when I go to Walmart next I'll pick it up. Thanks.

Wilkes Barre PA at $29.92.
Still had a few left when I bought mine yesterday.

If anybody is looking for one, contact me and I'll help you out with via money payment or tradelist. otherwise I might just spend $30 to get 800 goozex points.

Grabbed the last one at the Moline, IL location on Saturday. It was sitting there and nobody in the dept to scan it. I grabbed the photo lab chick (who gave me extra attitude without charging me :applause:) and asked her to scan it, she said "it says it's 69.95 right there"; I said I wanted it scanned because they weren't coming up that price and it took me about 5 minutes to get her to grab a gun.

While she was busy fucking around trying to appease me I grabbed the price tag from the front of the case and scanned it; it came up $29.92. I finally got a guy to get one out and he said they could never sell them but then just this week they're flying off the shelf.

I'm not interested in the game, only the camera so I'm wondering if I can trade it in.

I was visiting my Grandmother in Yreka, California over the weekend. The Wal-Mart there had two in stock at $29.xx. I didn't get one since I don't have a PS3. I'd be surprised if anyone in Yreka could even afford a PS3.

Enjoy your time in Yreka.

The local Wal-Mart has five or six in the case. The (red clearance) sticker says $29.92. Thought about it, but decided to pass. I'll watch their inventory and see if the price might drop further.

[quote name='JQuizzle757']its only $15 at my wal mart!![/quote]

PLEASE! Please include Where You Are when you post this stuff. "at my walmart" helps nobody!

[quote name='quest1962']PLEASE! Please include Where You Are when you post this stuff. "at my walmart" helps nobody![/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='Rig']The local Wal-Mart has five or six in the case. The (red clearance) sticker says $29.92. Thought about it, but decided to pass. I'll watch their inventory and see if the price might drop further.[/QUOTE]

Where is your local Wal-Mart, please? It might be my local Wal-Mart, too. :)

I didn't post my local store, 'cause I don't want you guys taking them!

;)

It's the one in Pontiac. I doubt there are many (if any) CAGs near that area.

[quote name='Rig']I didn't post my local store, 'cause I don't want you guys taking them!

;)

It's the one in Pontiac. I doubt there are many (if any) CAGs near that area.[/quote]

I'm getting in my car right now. How far is Pontiac from Dallas?

Seriously, though, I might pick this up just for the hell of it. Might be kind of fun.

I only picked it up for the camera, and thought the game was going to be extremely lame. I stand corrected though. I just got done playing a quick game with my brother with the standard cards the game comes with, and it is actually a lot of fun. I've never been big into card games, but I kind of like the way they implemented the gameplay. If you still haven't picked this up yet, go out now. For the camera alone it is worth it, but you're also getting a pretty cool game as well.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Walmart in so cal still rings up 69.92. Scumbags![/quote]

My friend and I picked one up for the 29.92 price in baldwin park (24 hr). We got the last 2 though. Anyone know the trade in value for the game? I just wanted the camera.

[quote name='rujin']Can anyone enlighten me to as the point of getting a cam for the PS3??[/quote]

Considering you can get 36 at BBV for just the game, your getting everything else that comes with the bundle for free (actually come out in the positive). Singstar uses it i believe, also its a good webcam :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Considering you can get 36 at BBV for just the game, your getting everything else that comes with the bundle for free (actually come out in the positive). Singstar uses it i believe, also its a good webcam :)[/quote]

BBV?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Considering you can get 36 at BBV for just the game, your getting everything else that comes with the bundle for free (actually come out in the positive). Singstar uses it i believe, also its a good webcam :)[/quote]

A good webcam? I thought that there weren't any drivers for this thing yet...Have you plugged it in and used it in that respect? Does it work on PC/Mac/Linux, or just PS3?

[quote name='cbtrey3']There's no way that BBV is giving 36 bucks for the game only.... You can't even play it without the camera.[/quote]

It's very YMMV since the $36 TIV is supposed to include the camera also.

[quote name='Konketsu']Picked up the last one yesterday at the Wal-Mart in Amherst, NH. $29.92 was the price.[/quote]

I'm glad you mentioned it was the last one, because I was going to go check out that store the next time I was nearby. I live in Rindge NH, and the Walmart here is out of them.

Just picked mine up in Dayton, Ohio. They have around 5 left and they were all still labeled at full price.

[quote name='cbtrey3']There's no way that BBV is giving 36 bucks for the game only.... You can't even play it without the camera.[/QUOTE]

ha, then the 2 i traded in must have been in a alternate universe.

[quote name='Jitjit']For those that want some cards to this game, Playasia is selling the set 2 theme decks for $7.50 (that's 1/2 of what gamestop charges)...if you can read japanese their set 2 theme decks are a whooping $3.50 per deck ($11.50 cheaper!!!)....awesome deals! I just picked up some...but need to shell out $14.99 for set 2 upgrade :cry:

I hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Looks like they upped them to $9.90.

bread's done
Back