PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

[quote name='jling84']Anyone know of any available stock in So-Cal Walmarts? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I haven't checked the Wal-Marts in Valencia or Canyon Country, but the one in Valencia is significantly larger than the one I snagged the last copy from in Stevenson Ranch, so it wouldn't surprise me, exactly, if they still had any.

I called up my local walmarts' in the area and it seems like somebody snagged all the copies...I hope the employees are not lying to me.

[quote name='jling84']Anyone know of any available stock in So-Cal Walmarts? Thanks![/quote]

For what its worth the la habra wally had one left when i picked mine up a few days ago. Good luck.

Brea and whittier were bone dry.

[quote name='blueweltall']I just want the camera. So can I just trade the game in at Gamestop or would they want the camera and the starter deck too?[/quote]

they require the game and the camera and its not worth it because I think the game w/camera only gets like $8 credit while the camera only trades in for like $12

finally played the game last nite, 5 times on beginner and lost everytime, not a huge fan of the 'just control 5 squares and you win' idea...oh well still fun for the price...just my two cents

[quote name='smackattack']For what its worth the la habra wally had one left when i picked mine up a few days ago. Good luck.

Brea and whittier were bone dry.[/quote]

Thanks I'll check there.

[quote name='shadowkast']finally played the game last nite, 5 times on beginner and lost everytime, not a huge fan of the 'just control 5 squares and you win' idea...oh well still fun for the price...just my two cents[/quote]

This will make me look like a loser, but if Nintendo made a pokemon CCG with this premise (camera, online play) I would be all over it (if it sticks to the way the pokemin ccg was when i was in middle school)

Picked it up in Columbus, OH at the WalMart at corner of Sawmill and Bethel Rd. Price tag said $69 but rang up for $29. Handful left.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']This will make me look like a loser, but if Nintendo made a pokemon CCG with this premise (camera, online play) I would be all over it (if it sticks to the way the pokemin ccg was when i was in middle school)[/quote]
IT's all good...I'm 26 so there card battle games came out/got popular right when i was too old and found drugs/alcohol instead...have litle brothers who i learned to play yu-gi-oh with...that i didn't mind actually

Thanks OP! I checked onlinie and the only store that had a "limited quantity" was actually the closest one near me.

I took the chance to hit up that store which was 30 minutes away and various GS and BB's near there. I had them check the stock and it said they had 2, but they couldn't find the 2nd one.

Ended up getting the one and sold the game to BB for $33. Still have the eye and the cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='andruuuuuuuu']For the people looking for it in Socal, there were 3 left at the Walmart in Buena Park on La Palma when I checked today.[/quote]

Thanks! I'll check there tomorrow.

anybody only looking for just a piece of the eoj pack? I'm willing to open one up and trade only what you want, if i get more than one person interested on other parts of the pack. lmk

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']If these are still available at your local WalMart check the price, I just picked one up today for $12.[/quote]

Wow id actually keep the game at that price. Can anyone else confirm?

Hmm, there are 2 stores around me who supposedly have it. I don't know of a use for the camera yet, but if it is only $12 I'm sure I could get some fun out of the game and use the camera eventually for LBP and video chat

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']If these are still available at your local WalMart check the price, I just picked one up today for $12.[/quote]

Was it placed in the "clearance section" of the store!? Or was it still in the glass case?

Picked one up this evening at the Philly Wal-Mart. $29.92 and there were two still left in the case. The employees were making fun of the game in the case as I walked up and asked for one.

my walmart had 1 left for 31.97. My old ghetto regular (non super) walmart can't even clearance stuff like every other walmarts. Still a good deal for the camera even tho the package is torn up.

Just FYI:

For SoCal searchers:
Puente Hills Walmart- None
Rosemead- None
Pomona- Grabbed Last One
Orange- None

Gonna check a WM or two tonight. Let ya know if I see anything.

[quote name='Darkflight']Just FYI:

For SoCal searchers:
Puente Hills Walmart- None
Rosemead- None
Pomona- Grabbed Last One
Orange- None

Gonna check a WM or two tonight. Let ya know if I see anything.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Let me know if you spot any in SoCal or if you can pick me up a copy.

This deal got sold out quick here in Massachusetts luckily for me I ebayed mine for the price of $34 shipped. $4 extra but, well worth it since the PS3 eye is $30+ alone.

I picked mine up for $20 at a Greensboro NC Wal-mart. Here is the address: 2107 Pyramid Village Blvd. They had 3 left.

Stopped by one of two close Walmarts: Old Bridge, New Jersey. They had 2 copies stuffed in the back of one of their shelves and when I asked them to scan the price came up as 69.95. I also saw some loose copies of a bunch of other games, including Heavenly Sword, which I had been hoping to pick up for cheap in case they had marked them down; unfortunately it came up at full price. Going to stop by the Walmart in Freehold, NJ later today, hopefully they'll have some stuff on clearance.

Would anyone happen to know when Walmart's do their clearance markdowns usually?

I bought the three that were in the case, but forgot to ask if they had more in stock.

If anyone who cannot find one is interested . . . PM me!

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Was it placed in the "clearance section" of the store!? Or was it still in the glass case?[/quote]

It was in the clearance area of the electronics section, this store is still selling the PlayStation Eye by it self for $40.

I have seen in the past that every WalMart runs different clearances, so this is a definite YMMV.

I bought the rest of what my wal-mart had out, then a week later, they had 3 more sitting there, which are still there.

anybody happen to know how much everything but the ps eye trades in for at gamestop?

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I bought the rest of what my wal-mart had out, then a week later, they had 3 more sitting there, which are still there.

anybody happen to know how much everything but the ps eye trades in for at gamestop?[/quote]

You have to trade everything in. You won't get much too.

However, you can trade them into BBV and get $33 last time I checked. Depending on which employee you get, you may even be able to keep the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't seem to find this at my local wal mart
aces.jpg

dayo.jpg

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']You have to trade everything in. You won't get much too.

However, you can trade them into BBV and get $33 last time I checked. Depending on which employee you get, you may even be able to keep the camera.[/quote]

BBV? wth is BBV???

^oh.... thanks a lot! i was thinking Best Buy Videogames dept or something like that... oh well, that's a noob for you. sorry guy... and thanks again

[quote name='joker______']i think he meant blockbuster video[/quote]

Can this be any BBV or the ones that have the video game department included (Game Rush I think)? Kind of like Hollywood Video and Game Crazy?

[quote name='SpitFire158']is this game worth the $30?[/QUOTE]

the only thing i find annoying is that you have to use the cards even for online play. so it will auto pick your hand then you have to look through all 30 of your cards every time to find the one you want to play that's in your virtual hand.

other than that it's good. plus youre basically getting the game for free since the camera itself is 30 bucks even at amazon. & you'll probably end up using it for Little Big Planet (which only allows pic imports via PS Eye).

Checked the clearance section in my Wally World on a whim today, and this was marked $19.99. I was on the fence until I scanned it, and it scanned for $13.00.

Sold.

I'm guessing this was a local markdown, but it might be worth checking.

[quote name='chess']Checked the clearance section in my Wally World on a whim today, and this was marked $19.99. I was on the fence until I scanned it, and it scanned for $13.00.

Sold.

I'm guessing this was a local markdown, but it might be worth checking.[/quote]

Awesome find! I love it when stuff like that happens!

bread's done
Back