PS3 fat CECHA01 mfc Feb 2007

nixmahn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Bought it used at AWD like new for 90 on impulse. Came with box, working, and everything. Diffenantly used though. Tradein is 116 now.

Any value in keeping it? or trade it in before the YLOD?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm personally a fan of the fat PS3's. Granted, they do YLOD but they are the only ones that play the previous two generation of games.. I don't know if it's wishful thinking because I still own one (and a slim!) but I think down the road we'll see these go up in value...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a fan of the Fat PS3s too, but when mine died a couple weeks ago, I figured I'd just for for a slim since the fatties are all used these days and the chance of YLOD would be too high to justify getting another one of them.

I am a fan of the Fat PS3s too, but when mine died a couple weeks ago, I figured I'd just for for a slim since the fatties are all used these days and the chance of YLOD would be too high to justify getting another one of them.
116 tradein w/ 20 psn digital promo it is. Thanks. I was hoping some value in keeping for backward compatability but chances of YLOD seems high.

Do all of them YLOD only a matter of time?

Or were it just some of the early ones?

116 tradein w/ 20 psn digital promo it is. Thanks. I was hoping some value in keeping for backward compatability but chances of YLOD seems high.

Do all of them YLOD only a matter of time?

Or were it just some of the early ones?
Like the Xbox 360, ALL models are subject to the YLOD. The Slim and Super Slim just have a lower chance - similar to the newer Xboxs compared to the original, more faulty models.

Bought it used at AWD like new for 90 on impulse. Came with box, working, and everything. Diffenantly used though. Tradein is 116 now.

Any value in keeping it? or trade it in before the YLOD?
How good was the condition? Thinking about snagging one for the backwards compatibility and to have a second system.

bread's done
Back