ps3 game/controller bundles 19.99 @ kmart in store

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
the little big planet(goty)/ dualshock3 bundle and killzone 2 dualshock bundles are ringing ip for 19.99 @ kmart I am not sure about the older non goty lbp bundle cause my store did not have it
the infamous one is 25 and the rest seem to be 59.99

Here are some amazon links so you can see what they look like:

infamous: http://www.amazon.com/inFAMOUS-Dual...ZU9I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329586369&sr=8-1

little big planet : http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Comb..._3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329586448&sr=1-3

killzone 2: http://www.amazon.com/Killzone-Dual..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329586513&sr=1-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the last one at my local store...was way in the back of display case hidden...cashier was shocked and upset that I took the last one. His face was priceless when it rang up b/c I asked for a price check and he looked at the sticker and said "its 59.99".

[quote name='Invicta 61']I don't recall ever seeing these packages at my local Kmart. Of course the fact that I avoid shopping there may have something to do with it.[/QUOTE]
If anything, these would be buried in the bottom of the case, which means you may still be able to find a couple of them.;) That's how I scored a PSone slim a few years back for $15 from a local Kmart.:D This is the one time where Kmart's cluttered and overloaded game cases may prove useful for those of us who hunt for deals.

I don't need another controller, nor do I want any of those games, but that's a great deal and I feel like it's almost too good to pass up. I wish they offered colored controllers in those bundles, though. I'd for sure go out and look for a red one. I may go look for InFamous and just give the game to my brother and keep the controller for myself since I have the download when they gave it out for free.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If anything, these would be buried in the bottom of the case, which means you may still be able to find a couple of them.;) That's how I scored a PSone slim a few years back for $15 from a local Kmart.:D This is the one time where Kmart's cluttered and overloaded game cases may prove useful for those of us who hunt for deals.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so, I saw this thread too late to check Saturday.

Nothing in Beaverton, Oregon. They had a God of War collection one, which I thought might work. After 40 minutes of waiting, it didn't.

Sold out at Temple City, CA
The fact that there was a curiously blank space next to the newer God of War controller bundles leads me to believe someone yoinked any they had earlier in the day.

Went 30 minutes out of the way to Greeneville Tn to knab this bundle(Had a Gift Card to a restaurant there) There was ONE left(Little Big Planet) and it was in a clearance section but shelf sticker and box sticker said $59.99. Price scanner said 19.99 so I jetted out of there with a big grin on my face. I will prob check my local Kmart when I get over that way.

[quote name='soccerboy09']Got the last one at my local store...was way in the back of display case hidden...cashier was shocked and upset that I took the last one. His face was priceless when it rang up b/c I asked for a price check and he looked at the sticker and said "its 59.99".[/QUOTE]
had about the same thing happen to me the girl i asked to get out of case for me argued with me all the way to the register. until she rang it up and saw it was 19.99 and then shit just got a dumb look on her face like oh my bad.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Found a Infamous bundle at one store and a LBP bundle at another. Picked up the LBP even though it was already open like it had been returned. Anyone know if the GOTY content comes on the disk or via online code?[/QUOTE]

The content is on-disk.

Damn it! I came across this thread too late.

Will definitely go look tomorrow for one of these.

I don't even need one, but could definitely gift it!

Thanks OP! I went in and hidden in the upper right corner of the case was one lone LBP Bundle left! Been needing a second dualshock for months!

Any CAG in Seattle, I took what looked to be the only bundle left at the store off Aurora.

To any of you who pick up the LBP GOTY bundle, make sure you check out the community levels on the disc, and play mine! I'm AchillesPDX and my level is "Evil Duckies!" Having Sony contact me to make a level was a pretty badass experience.

I saw this on sd... didn't know it was not posted on cag. They also had some other things in clearance, so maybe one of the cag connections can throw up a list. I found two lbp, grabbed them both because I don't have much for ps3. I have one more kmart ill be hitting tomorrow hoping for infamous bundle...

[quote name='electricsleep']If any Pittsburgh CAG's are looking for one. The Kmart on Rt. 8 right off of 28 has one Infamous bundle left.[/QUOTE]

Shaler, right? Thanks for the heads-up, but it's a bit much of a drive on a gamble for me.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']My kmart only had the Resistance 1/2 pack with controller. :([/QUOTE]

Hang on, Does the Resistance Pack ring up for $20?

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Nope, 59.99 :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

Damn. My K-mart has a stack of those. Was about to make a dash back to the store.

Did pick up Resonance of Fate, Bioshock, and Folklore for $29.97 combined today, so it wasn't a total bust

[quote name='goodmandurnik']Both the Redwood city and San Mateo stores in the SF bay area are out.[/QUOTE]

thanks for saving me 2 trips to those stores!

oh well.

[quote name='sp00ge']Shaler, right? Thanks for the heads-up, but it's a bit much of a drive on a gamble for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its the one that's in the back of the Plaza right off Rt 8. I scored a LBP bundle at the McIntyre Square one but that was all they had.

Thanks for this! I live right off 28 in harmar. I'll be checking this out tomorrow :)

QUOTE=electricsleep;9386591]If any Pittsburgh CAG's are looking for one. The Kmart on Rt. 8 right off of 28 has one Infamous bundle left.[/QUOTE]

Picked up a LBP bundle. Still have one left as I couldn't tell it was there until we removed the first one. I got a Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for $20 while there. Also found a Fable 2 Limited Edition as well. Didn't check the price since I didn't know if it was worth any thing.

I was just telling my wife I needed a new PS3 controller when I happen to see this thread. I figured our local K-Mart was probably sold out, but it was worth checking. When I got there, all I could find were two God of War bundles in the case. I knew it wasn't part of the list, but I thought I'd have the guy check the price anyway. He got over there with a scanner and pulled out the GoW bundle. And there, hidden behind the two GoW boxes was a Killzone 2 bundle! I'll be people have been passing it by all weekend because they didn't even know it was there! Needless to say, I was extremely pleased to get such a cheap controller. Too bad the game doesn't have much of a resale value to knock down the controller cost even more.

Stopped at an older store while I was out of town. Didn't see any combo packs but did see a couple LBP CE with plushies. Also saw Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood CE with jack-in-the-box which was also at $60. Bought an Autobot PS3 skin for $1.99, and PSP GO usb cables and ac adapters for $5 each.

Stopped at my local store and found two LBP bundles, one for myself and one for a co-worker.

Big thanks to the OP.

I saw those LBP CE Plush combos, I was excited when I saw some Resistance 1 & 2 with controller only to be disappointed to find out they were $60. They had a ton of CE on clearance though, I didn't check prices since I wasn't really interested.

I was able to get my hands on both an Infamous set and a LBP set Saturday. Of course I already have the games, but I can't pass up $20 controllers.

I saw a multitude of things that surprised me out on the shelves as well; the older God of War controller bundle, LBP2 special edition for $60, and Playstation Vita systems out on the shelf.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']I was able to get my hands on both an Infamous set and a LBP set Saturday. Of course I already have the games, but I can't pass up $20 controllers.

I saw a multitude of things that surprised me out on the shelves as well; the older God of War controller bundle, LBP2 special edition for $60, and Playstation Vita systems out on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

The LBP2 SE Bundle was $60 or just game? The game is $30 on Amazon right now so only the bundle for $60 would be a good deal.

heads up: i just hit :
HIP plaza k
elston / foster k
addison / kimball k
7600 s. pulaski k
5050 s. kedzie k AND
ashland & Miwaukee K-marts and i wiped them out of all their 19.99 bundles ... 5 of the stores were empty , i got lucky at the HIP location but they are now out
that way you wont waste your time traveling to these k mart locations, cant travel to the suburbs so thanks OP !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']N. Versailles was picked clean by a hoarder. Kid I talked to said they had quite a few earlier, but were all gone when I was there. I'm pretty sure it's the guys from the local pawn, who are probably SD'ers. Reason is, when I was in there recently, they had about 15 Batman PS3 controllers, and half a display case of sealed TRU clearance games, still with the TRU tags on them. fucking hoarders.[/QUOTE]

sorry i seem to be in the dark... what is SD ? or an SD'er ?

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The LBP2 SE Bundle was $60 or just game? The game is $30 on Amazon right now so only the bundle for $60 would be a good deal.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I forgot that they released a disc-only version of that. Yeah, it was the old big-box Special Edition that came with the bookends and Sackboy.

Thanks to the TC for including pictures of the bundles in the deal.

Went to K-Mart and they had a crapton of the God of War and Resistance ones, along with a few other ones hidden behind it. Went to get the electronics lady and she said "I'll be there in a sec", apparently 10 minutes=a second in K-Mart time. Either way, realized it wasnt the right copy and left

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Sorry, I forgot that they released a disc-only version of that. Yeah, it was the old big-box Special Edition that came with the bookends and Sackboy.[/QUOTE]
That was for Little Big Planet 2 and not for the Special Edition(read: "Complete" edition) they came out with and bundled with the Black Friday PS3 bundles this year. I know because I had a ton of Amazon credit and I ordered the SE for LBP2. The bookends and DLC voucher are still sitting here collecting dust. They're cheaply made and not very nice imo.

Couldn't find this at any of my KMarts.....if anyone can get there hands on an extra one I'll pay you $30+shipping to send me one. I was recently honestly considering the $60 package for a controller/God of War or Killzone pack......so I'd easily pay $30 for one of the games and a controller.

EDIT: If you can do this PM me.

Picked up the 1 Infamous (24.99) and 1 Killzone 2 (20.00) in MD. Have both games and may return the infamous one unless someone is interested in trading. Thanks poster for the heads up.

[quote name='Zamora']Picked up the 1 Infamous (24.99) and 1 Killzone 2 (20.00) in MD. Have both games and may return the infamous one unless someone is interested in trading. Thanks poster for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Said in previous post I'd pay 30+shipping for one.

bread's done
Back