ps3 game/controller bundles 19.99 @ kmart in store

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
the little big planet(goty)/ dualshock3 bundle and killzone 2 dualshock bundles are ringing ip for 19.99 @ kmart I am not sure about the older non goty lbp bundle cause my store did not have it
the infamous one is 25 and the rest seem to be 59.99

Here are some amazon links so you can see what they look like:

infamous: http://www.amazon.com/inFAMOUS-Dual...ZU9I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329586369&sr=8-1

little big planet : http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Comb..._3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329586448&sr=1-3

killzone 2: http://www.amazon.com/Killzone-Dual..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329586513&sr=1-2

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw 3 LBP bundles, called for assistance twice and sat there at least 10 minutes until i left. They still had a Forza 4 collectors edition.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That was for Little Big Planet 2 and not for the Special Edition(read: "Complete" edition) they came out with and bundled with the Black Friday PS3 bundles this year. I know because I had a ton of Amazon credit and I ordered the SE for LBP2. The bookends and DLC voucher are still sitting here collecting dust. They're cheaply made and not very nice imo.[/QUOTE]
I don't know, I picked it up on day one and I like using the bookends to hold up my 3DS game collection.

If you spend $50 in Kmart, you can get a $10 bonus SYWR points. I might do a return and rebuy with $10 more to get it since it would be free to add to it.

Unable to find anything good here. All dual packs for 59.99 which are good deals in their own right but none of the deals that OP posted.

Did manage to score Gran Turismo 5 XL for 19.99 though. Might have been mislabeled as it needed a manager override. YMMV.

Found 1 LBP bundle at my kmart, funny is they had 3 empty packages for the standalone controllers sitting next to it in plain sight. Sucks for their shrink totals.

Great find op as I tend to go through controllers , not a happy gamer sometimes, 20$ is a steal

[quote name='burz88']I saw 3 LBP bundles, called for assistance twice and sat there at least 10 minutes until i left. They still had a Forza 4 collectors edition.[/QUOTE]
I woulda waited there as long as it took to get someone to finally come back there since it's a hell of a deal for $20 each.

I checked one of my local Kmarts(after waiting and hoping another fellow local CAG would tell me they already checked en route to the flea market yesterday n found none) today for these and as expected I found none.:cry:

I was able to get one LBP bundle today at my local Kmart...they have had just one bundle forever now, and I figured it would still be there. I didn't really need a new controller, or LBP since I already have it, but at twenty bucks you can't really pass it up. Thanks OP!

I ended up picking up the last Infamous and Killzone 2 bundles at my local K-Mart for anyone on CAG who couldn't get in on the deal. I'd get rid of them for cost plus shipping. Just PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: They're all gone for now. If something falls through I'll post them up again!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drtomoe123']I ended up picking up the last Infamous and Killzone 2 bundles at my local K-Mart for anyone on CAG who couldn't get in on the deal. I'd get rid of them for cost plus shipping. Just PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Damn...I wish I could have found one of these by me.

I bought one of those cheap PS3 controllers from BestBuy and its going back, the damn thing turns off after 1 minute of inactivity of the analog sticks.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I woulda waited there as long as it took to get someone to finally come back there since it's a hell of a deal for $20 each.

I checked one of my local Kmarts(after waiting and hoping another fellow local CAG would tell me they already checked en route to the flea market yesterday n found none) today for these and as expected I found none.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't you have like three or four sealed? Lol. Why do you need more?

hit 2 stores, was a bust.. did see hot shots golf on ps3 for $12, which I passed on but I wish I would've picked up now. Also saw LocoRoco on PSP for $1.97 and some $4.xx DS games.

[quote name='kanamit']Damn...I wish I could have found one of these by me.

I bought one of those cheap PS3 controllers from BestBuy and its going back, the damn thing turns off after 1 minute of inactivity of the analog sticks.[/QUOTE]
Have you tried messing with the controller settings in the PS3's menus? I know that there was an option to have the controllers turn off after 10 minutes or so. I used to always come back from doing something in the other room to find my controller had shut itself off.
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Don't you have like three or four sealed? Lol. Why do you need more?[/QUOTE]
For $20-25 for a complete set with a game AND controller why wouldn't anyone pick up more, even if they have 3-4 of them still sealed.

But yeah, I have 3 official controllers sealed and one of those Rocketfish ones that went to $10 clearance at BB a year or two ago that's also sealed. I also have my old Dual Shock 3 that I paired up with my 60gb PS3 I bought last year from someone who was about to trade it into the one local shop plus I still have the one I'm currently using. So five official controllers between sealed/used and one third party one.

So while I don't exactly "need" anymore controllers, for $20 I'd still grab them just to either keep or resell the games/controllers. I figure you could easily plop the controllers on CL for $30 apiece and the games for $20 each and double or almost triple your money.

But more than likely I'd probably grab them and sell/give one to my one buddy(at cost or free), since he only has the DS3 that his nephew traded him from his BF bundle for the Rocketfish one I gave him with the system I sold him. The original DS3 I gave him with the system stopped taking a charge and/or was acting all weird.:whistle2:# But then again, every time I was up his house he had it perpetually plugged in with the charging cable.

[quote name='ets']if anyone is interested in my lbp for infamous or gow msg me.[/QUOTE]
Wait... The God of war one is not on sale right? This is God of war collection you speak of?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Wait... The God of war one is not on sale right? This is God of war collection you speak of?[/QUOTE]
The original God Of War Collection(God Of War 1 & 2) bundle may actually be clearanced, since it's around the same age as the other bundles listed on clearance. But the God Of War Origins(the 2 GOW PSP games) one is likely NOT clearanced.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you tried messing with the controller settings in the PS3's menus? I know that there was an option to have the controllers turn off after 10 minutes or so. I used to always come back from doing something in the other room to find my controller had shut itself off. QUOTE]

Its one of those 3rd party knockoff controllers. I have it set to turn off after 20 minutes but it doesnt bypass the controller. It runs on batteries so I imagine thats why its set so tight but it makes the controller a pain for any other games but total action.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you tried messing with the controller settings in the PS3's menus? I know that there was an option to have the controllers turn off after 10 minutes or so. I used to always come back from doing something in the other room to find my controller had shut itself off.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have it set to 20 min but this is a knockoff 3rd party controller. It runs on 3 AAA batteries and does what it wants lol.

Only halfway decent third party one I've used has been that Rocketfish one. Even the dreamGEAR Shadow controller had issues when I tried using it. It runs on a wireless signal with dongle and if you have a cordless phone on the same signal(2.4ghz) then you're likely to get some interference from that.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The original God Of War Collection(God Of War 1 & 2) bundle may actually be clearanced, since it's around the same age as the other bundles listed on clearance. But the God Of War Origins(the 2 GOW PSP games) one is likely NOT clearanced.[/QUOTE]
Logic might tell you it is clearanced, but reality told me otherwise today.

Damn it...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you tried messing with the controller settings in the PS3's menus? I know that there was an option to have the controllers turn off after 10 minutes or so. I used to always come back from doing something in the other room to find my controller had shut itself off.

For $20-25 for a complete set with a game AND controller why wouldn't anyone pick up more, even if they have 3-4 of them still sealed.

But yeah, I have 3 official controllers sealed and one of those Rocketfish ones that went to $10 clearance at BB a year or two ago that's also sealed. I also have my old Dual Shock 3 that I paired up with my 60gb PS3 I bought last year from someone who was about to trade it into the one local shop plus I still have the one I'm currently using. So five official controllers between sealed/used and one third party one.

So while I don't exactly "need" anymore controllers, for $20 I'd still grab them just to either keep or resell the games/controllers. I figure you could easily plop the controllers on CL for $30 apiece and the games for $20 each and double or almost triple your money.

But more than likely I'd probably grab them and sell/give one to my one buddy(at cost or free), since he only has the DS3 that his nephew traded him from his BF bundle for the Rocketfish one I gave him with the system I sold him. The original DS3 I gave him with the system stopped taking a charge and/or was acting all weird.:whistle2:# But then again, every time I was up his house he had it perpetually plugged in with the charging cable.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think about all of that. I was hoping to find them so I could have some spares around my house since most of my MP games are for PS3 instead of X360. $20 is a great price for controller + game.

If anyone here is from NoVA, don't bother checking Herndon. I found one Sackboy smiling up at me from the front of the locked case this morning and took him with me. :)

Picked up a LBP bundle and the cashier gave me some free swag to sweeten the deal Photo Files of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Deus Ex and an Aliens Vs. Predator hard back book. They had 4 of the LPB bundles and at least 5 of the Infamous bundles. I can also help out a fellow CAG'er for cost plus shipping just shoot me a PM if interested and I'll see what I can do.

I checked another Kmart by me today and all I saw were the Resistance 1/2 bundles and the God Of War Origins ones.:cry: Oh well.

I still have two more fairly close Kmart stores to check, then I'm done.....till I go outta town that is.;)

No luck at the North Miami Beach and two Hollywood stores in South Florida. They only had the GOW and Uncharted bundles with the red and blue controllers. Both rang up $59.99.

Where in the store did you find the controller bundles? My store had 0 of any of them, deal or not. Just regular controllers and that hdmi bundle one.

I picked the only LBP Ultimate Combo Pack in Killeen TX (Fort Hood) on Monday, the next nearest KMart being 200 miles away. It was in the back of the bottom of the case, completely hidden and behind all sorts of PSP junk. Next to it was the not-on-sale God Of War pack, and the only visible part of that one was the word "Ultimate".

Around Pittsburgh, I grabbed the last Infamous one at the Rt 8 store on Sunday.

I just picked up 2 LBP GOTY bundles at the Bridgeville store.

There still are some out there guys! Good luck

I spotted a couple of those LBP GOTY w/ Sackboy ones last night at my closest Kmart. But that's the bundle with just the LBP GOTY game and the Sackboy stuffed toy and NOT the controller bundle.:cry:

But those were marked $29.99 there, which is MSRP for LBP GOTY, so not really a deal unless you consider that those LBP Sackboys go for $15 by themselves usually.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I spotted a couple of those LBP GOTY w/ Sackboy ones last night at my closest Kmart. But that's the bundle with just the LBP GOTY game and the Sackboy stuffed toy and NOT the controller bundle.:cry:

But those were marked $29.99 there, which is MSRP for LBP GOTY, so not really a deal unless you consider that those LBP Sackboys go for $15 by themselves usually.[/QUOTE]
I saw some of those too at my kmart but they weren't marked at 29.99 going back to check at soon as possible now thanks!

You're welcome. Though as I said $30 is MSRP for the game, so unless you wanna get a bonus Sackboy plush toy for that price(since I don't believe it comes with a controller for that price) then it's not really a decent deal.

Little late, but I think its dead. The kmart in somerville ma had them all ring up 59.99

[quote name='NEP']Little late, but I think its dead. The kmart in somerville ma had them all ring up 59.99[/QUOTE]
Did you find one of the ones listed in the OP(LBP GOTY, inFamous or Killzone 2)? Or did you try getting the other ones that're out now scanned(God Of War Collection, God Of War Origins, Uncharted and Resistance 1/2) and think that they were the ones on sale?

I ask because those other ones are NOT on sale/clearance. Only the three mentioned above(LBP, inFamous, KZ2) are.

bread's done
Back