Ps3 - Now or BF

Dallas12Cowboys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hi all, I was wondering which would be my better bet. Tomorrow I could go and get a used/refurbished 320gb ps3 with one cheaper game, all for $150. I would be able to play it immediately and would probably pick up a few others that aren't too expensive.

My other option is to wait until Black Friday and hope for a better deal. Does anyone think that some better deals will pop up for Black Friday? Or should I just pick one up now? 

personally I like the slim vs the superslim (which would likely be the one on sale BF).  There will probably be a bundle in similar price BF.

Honestly if my PS3 broke right now I would get the deal you have right now because I really hate the superslim design, my friend owns it.  

Gamestop is selling used systems with a $20 or less game right now for $150. Or if you want a new one wait until Black Friday.

I'd base this decision on how you were planning on allotting your gaming time between now and December. If you're expecting some kind of relative drought (having to play subpar games to pass time, or just not having games to play for periods), then buy one now. On the other hand, if your backlog is full of games you're excited to play, you can wait a bit.

personally I like the slim vs the superslim (which would likely be the one on sale BF). There will probably be a bundle in similar price BF.

Honestly if my PS3 broke right now I would get the deal you have right now because I really hate the superslim design, my friend owns it.
I'd base this decision on how you were planning on allotting your gaming time between now and December. If you're expecting some kind of relative drought (having to play subpar games to pass time, or just not having games to play for periods), then buy one now. On the other hand, if your backlog is full of games you're excited to play, you can wait a bit.
Alright thank you! I'll probably end up picking one up today rather than waiting. I figure the games I have backlogged can probably wait to some of the finest ps3 hits.

Who the hell are you?
I am the new DeelSeeker2U!

On a note regarding the main topic, I only managed to snag a 250gb pre-owned ps3, but I got a good haul of exclusives (GoW 1-3, Uncharted 1/2, resistance 1/2, heavy rain, killzone 2/3) all for just over $200.

I just bought a 320gb from gamestop, it costed me $162.74 with a free copy of Gran Turismo 5..and 4 games for $20... the 2 for 10 arent bad on some games!

bread's done
Back