PS3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time & PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale both $20 at GameStop *And Amazon

Did you try entering it? The expiration dates don't always mean they're actually expired.
I'm pretty sure I did but I'll try again just in case. And what do you know it worked this time. I was sure I got one of those this code is no longer valid messages last time but who knows, maybe I typed it wrong that time.

Edit- Definitely must have typed it wrong the first time since I just looked at it again and it says 3/31/2014 not 2013.

Yep, just placed my order after spending the whole day refreshing the page. I have issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
What order did they do to do this. I price matched first then gave them my rewards zone card since it has the coupon attached to it. However, the computer caught it and automatically took the price match away.

Did price match, then entered coupon number from my phone. It didn't work at first, so he called a different manger that said they couldn't stack. So I said the other manager (the GM) said I could, and he called her over and she overrode everything.

Anybody tried pricematching a BB.com purchase?  WOndering if its even worthwhile, I wont be able to get a BB store till Sunday at the earliest.

Did price match, then entered coupon number from my phone. It didn't work at first, so he called a different manger that said they couldn't stack. So I said the other manager (the GM) said I could, and he called her over and she overrode everything.
Ah so a very selective YMMV case because a manager wasn't paying attention. :rofl: Too bad, was going to try it myself.

Going to be very hard not to flip the PS3 copies on Friday for $28 (assuming the values hold until the games show up) and be basically paying $6 for each Vita version.

Ah so a very selective YMMV case because a manager wasn't paying attention. :rofl: Too bad, was going to try it myself.

Going to be very hard not to flip the PS3 copies on Friday for $28 (assuming the values hold until the games show up) and be basically paying $6 for each Vita version.

Yeah extremely YMMV. Found a nice GM in a giving mood.

Does everyone here feel like this is the time to bite on sly? I've got credit left for gamestop but not sure if I should keep holding out lol

Does everyone here feel like this is the time to bite on sly? I've got credit left for gamestop but not sure if I should keep holding out lol
Obviously there's always room for holding out if you're not going to play right away (I'm trying to convince myself of that right now) but if you have a Vita then it could be a good opportunity to get the free Vita copy redemption then turn around and sell the PS3 version before the value drops further or loan it to a friend.

I wouldn't expect to see new copies to go for much less than this and used copies will have a chance of missing the Vita redemption.

A second vote of confidence for the new Sly - if you enjoyed the older games at all you'll love it.  I bought it at full price & traded it in after I had beaten it, but I picked it back up today using my $10 off used coupon just to have it in my collection (and probably wrap up that plat ;) ).  

EDIT:  Oh and FYI to anyone picking up Sly used - there is no manual.  So don't think your copy is incomplete if it's not there, it doesn't exist.  ;)  This might be true for PSAS as well, I can't remember (had it back when it came out but didn't care for it).  

Bit the bullet on PSABR. I was teetering cause I didn't know if they would release a GOTY version, but it seems no one knows if there's going to be one or not, so I'm going to take my chances.

Could someone tell me what the file sizes are for Sly and All Stars?

I only have an 8GB card and know I'm going to have to make a lot of room. Plan on grabbing both later today.

Could someone tell me what the file sizes are for Sly and All Stars?

I only have an 8GB card and know I'm going to have to make a lot of room. Plan on grabbing both later today.
3.3GB for Sly https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-ps-vita/cid=UP9000-PCSA00068_00-0000000000000000

1.3GB for PSABR https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-PCSA00069_00-PABRRETPSV000000

If you don't need them both on your system immediately they should sit happily in your download queue until then.

Thanks!

I have a little over 2GB of free space, but can delete a couple more items to make room. Going to have to bit the bullet on a new card at some point.

PSABR is actually 2.2GB after an update. It's a huge game, but not as huge as Sly. Good lord.

They never mention that important information on PSN, and I absolutely dispise that.  I hate downloading a game, and then finding out that it has a mandatory 2 GB update before you can actually play the game.  This is something that they need to fix with their listings.

to me is a great deal.  4 games for 40 dollars.   I got both from amazon, only bad thing is I already had the vita versions, not sure what I can do with the vouchers

We're sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time. Please try again later.

Why am I getting this when I request to hold a game at a store. This is the message I am getting for the 2nd game I'm trying to hold.

We're sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time. Please try again later.
Why am I getting this when I request to hold a game at a store. This is the message I am getting for the 2nd game I'm trying to hold.
Because it seems to only let you hold one game at a time now. I get the same thing when I try to hold more than one at a time.

Ordered one of each from Amazon, since i had some gift card balance to use. Between these and the other few backlog games i have here, this'll keep me busy until either black friday or the PS4 release, whichever ends up coming first.

Asked for a non-gutted copy of All-Stars and got one along the "evil eye" from both employees behind the counter. Thinking over whether or not to get Sly since the HD collection has been sitting unwrapped in a stack since I bought it from Walmart on Black Friday.

Picked up both games and traded in my physical PSASBR Vita copy.
I'll be honest, I planned on trading in the PS3 copy, but it looks so great I can't bring myself to do it!
Plus the cross save feature is just great!

It's kind of depressing that I looked at the gamestop stock locator for my area, see every store has low stock, and my brain automatically says, "they're gonna be gutted, better price match elsewhere." I always hated the store before joining CAG because of their trade-in values, but since learning about they're crappy business practices, I only go there in cases of absolute emergency. For that, I thank you all.

Question.

i brought the game used and got my crossbuy done (the person who owned the game never did it)  

so can i get my full refund for the ps3 version once i bring it in by next sat?  it on the back of their receipt lol

thanks 

Question.

i brought the game used and got my crossbuy done (the person who owned the game never did it)

so can i get my full refund for the ps3 version once i bring it in by next sat? it on the back of their receipt lol

thanks
If you bought it used and return it back before the 7 days are up you'll get your full refund like it says on the back of the receipt.

i bought all stars and the disc benefits was already used. have to swap for another copy tomorrow.

bread's done
Back