PS3/Xbox 360 Games: MoH: Warfighter LE $5.99 / Madden NFL 13 $9.99 (Best Buy/Amazon)

I picked up both Madden 13 and MOH. Even though I haven't even played the last MOH. I own it, but have never played it.

In for a copy of MOH from Best Buy. Thanks OP! BTW, Heads up to those using in store pick up at Best Buy. When I got there, they had pulled a copy of the regular version, not the Limited Edition. Thankfully, I had checked the shelf for the Limited Edition before going to the pick up counter and knew they had a copy. I clarified the version with the clerk and it was easily fixed.

To bad Soooo many people do this.... A game must suck cause cod owns all or bf3 rest is trash. Most peoples dumb input even they admit they never played or played 5-15 mins and rage quit other games. It is the norm now pretty sad. wooot i like double rainbows!
Umm... The new "MoH" games suck, because, well, they suck. I own the first one, and you guessed it, I think it sucks. I was willing to invest $6 in a uDraw, but I'm not for this. I think that puts things into perspective a bit. MoH used to be good. Now it's re-hashed junk that exists solely to grab money from the people you're both insulting. It serves no purpose. There's no originality or creativity to be found. The controls aren't smooth like COD, and they're not pushing any limits like BF. It's nothing but a simplified mimicry of the two that was made to appeal to the fans of those games, and it failed. You may not like those games, but they're popular because they do what they do well. This game, being what it is, does what they do very poorly.

For those that got MOH WF on PS3, is there enough online activity to make it worthwhile?  The game interests me because of the 2 man squad setup since I play with the spouse and I think I'm at the end of my rope with MW3 and she wouldn't play Blacklist :(

MOH at this price is not bad.  The developers of this game hired real U.S. Navy SEALs to help make the game and its imagery.  At the very least, I will buy it to support the SEALs.

Madden for $10 is not bad either.  $10 for a quick football fix is a good deal.  :)

At the very least, I will buy it to support the SEALs.
hqdefault.jpg

Medal of Honor has its own feel, but multiplayer is virtually dead. I really hated the confusing unlocks and menus.

Single player is also mediocre.

bread's done
Back