(PS3) Zone of Enders HD collection $11 on Amazon.com

You know sometimes when i eat out i think to my self, 15 minutes of pleasure that will make me fat or 20+ hours of gameplay.i guess its just the cag in me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great price for two great games.  Still sitting in my backlog, so I can't say for sure, but I've heard they've fixed all of the framerate issues via a patch.

You know sometimes when i eat out i think to my self, 15 minutes of pleasure that will make me fat or 20+ hours of gameplay.i guess its just the cag in me.
During which you can sit on your butt and most likely eat something else that will make you fat!

I want it for nostalgia...but I know I wont play PS3 games that much anymore o_O
This is the second reason why i haven't bought a PS4 yet: because i'm afraid once i do, my massive backlog of PS3 games will never get played.

(the first reason is because there still aren't any must have games on PS4, imho.)

Tempted, but gonna resist.

Out of all these 3rd party sellers, who do you guys usually buy from? And are they "new" new, or resealed "new" items from 3rd party sellers? I can read the reviews, but many of the ones I've read aren't too critical on the actual product received.

Problem is Thor Konami won't pay MS to patch games so the PS3 collections like this & Silent Hill have patches to correct issues while the 360 versions don't.
that's exactly why 360 ver. of SH HD collection is so cheap, it never got patched!

Out of all these 3rd party sellers, who do you guys usually buy from? And are they "new" new, or resealed "new" items from 3rd party sellers? I can read the reviews, but many of the ones I've read aren't too critical on the actual product received.
Out of over 50 transactions with 3rd party sellers on Amazon I only had 2 problems. Recently it was with a PS4, it was said to be in like new condition but arrived with the blue light of death! Amazon refunded my money with the A-Z guarantee.

Just take a look at the feedback ratings before you make your purchase!

Out of over 50 transactions with 3rd party sellers on Amazon I only had 2 problems. Recently it was with a PS4, it was said to be in like new condition but arrived with the blue light of death! Amazon refunded my money with the A-Z guarantee.

Just take a look at the feedback ratings before you make your purchase!
Yeah, seems like lately Amazon has been letting any Joe Dirt sell on their site. I used to NEVER have problems with them, but lately I've had a couple.... either defective merchandise or shit that won't ship (even after a month, pretty obvious the "seller" is always just some flipper trying to get his hands on a cheaper copy to send to me). The latter really bugs me because they always refuse to cancel your order and you have to get Amazon or the CC company involved before you'll get your money back.

Last edited:
So I used Amazon Prime to order this game and it was supposed to arrive on Tuesday and on the tracking it still says out for delivery and should arrive Tuesday by 8pm. I guess I should contact Amazon.

So I used Amazon Prime to order this game and it was supposed to arrive on Tuesday and on the tracking it still says out for delivery and should arrive Tuesday by 8pm. I guess I should contact Amazon.
Isn't Tuesday at 8 PM still Tuesday or am I missing something here?

I spotted the game for $11 used at my Best Buy during the Buy 2 get 1 free deal.
It's not that amazing of a price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDb6hAeGHA

This is a video comparing pre-patch and post-patch on PS3. Youtube only shows 30fps but you can still frame dipping in the left side. The video shows that the game actually runs slower on pre-patch as it cannot render fast enough. Check out the walking speed of the robot at the beginning.

They (Hexa drive) pretty much rebuilt the engine for sweet 1080p 60fps. This is an article explaining their engine-rewriting-experience.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhexadrive.sblo.jp%2Farticle%2F71326168.html&sandbox=1

Well I just found out why my order never arrived.It got lost somewhere  :wall: but Amazon Customer Service was great and they gave me a refund and gave me another month of Amazon Prime.

bread's done
Back